LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Waste of time people, skip this piece of nonsense.
@Willy2 :pound::hehe:
.................................................................................

US and UK have bases in Nepal. Both have troops as well as air strips and ELINT posts. In the 60's the US even trafficked Tibetans of the Khampa tribe (warrior caste) back to the US and trained them in raids and sent them back to Nepal. These guys did behead a lot of Chinese soldiers. They harassed China like Pakistan is harassing us now. In the 70's the US had shared a seismic measurement device which RAW had planted on Himalayas to keep track of Chinese nuclear tests.

This is a rare documentary but it has a lot of real footage from the cold war :

No evidence!

Shredder

Country flag
i always has an impression that its a tussle between india and china for the number 2 in world power.....
but the way things had unfold in last one month , the way china try to create a impression by media propaganda , and then that nasa night light map.....i have no doubt that WE are above china.........we are the number 2 !!!!
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Time will always ripen what is meant to be ripened...:india2:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Far fetched thought..
There is a possibility that Chinese nautanki is being done specifically to negate what she is saying.

=======
American analyst on how china portrays india internally within the country.

It is only India their neighbouring state which has potential to beat them both economically and culturally. This is the reason they will always try to show India as aggressor first. This is exactly what they did in 1962. But this time they will not come at paar.

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
What ???????? i don't tell something like "must watch"....It's dinner time ,Youtube recommend me..I like it..I share it ..
Your opinion Willy2. My opinion is my own and people are free to disagree.
I've watched this dumbfuck pull numbers from his uncle's prostate and publish it like a fucking authority or a subject matter expert.

Est22SF

IMHO- Don't underestimate the enemy. PLAGF played a good role in turning the tide in favour of NoKo in Korean war. If PRC hadn't intervened in the last moment the Korean peninsula would have been a single nation.

TheHurtLocker

Country flag
IMHO- Don't underestimate the enemy. PLAGF played a good role in turning the tide in favour of NoKo in Korean war. If PRC hadn't intervened in the last moment the Korean peninsula would have been a single nation.
Please remember that the Soviet Union was knee deep in the War and supporting the Commies. Without them the outcome could have been very different.
But in the Indian context, the Indian Army is second to none in terms of sustained High Altitude Mountain Operations and I'd like to believe that the PLA would be at a disadvantage.
Not underestimating here but being realistic.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Name of 9 casualties

Jaydrath Singh
Mudasir Ahmad
Shashi Kumar
Jaspreet Singh
Vimal sanjali
Mohammad naseer
The PA jeep that dived into Kishanganga after being shot by SF:

So these guys were using a civilian vehicle. Why?

- to avoid being shot at by IA

- they were regulars under civilian (jehadi) cover.

In either case good hit
Nope. Some Pak army pages wrongly put old accident pics of civilian vehicle not related with Indian army attack.

It was NOT a Civilian vehicle as shown above.

19959452_1589210451089848_299157450820659573_n.jpg

19961163_273375466478702_8383306065901457934_n.jpg

20229058_273375453145370_6901469518016256922_n.jpg

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Because i didn't want to post the list once I knew all the 9 names already mentioned by few media sources but that post kept written (with only 7 names ) in the comment box and posted along with my next post about Pak army vehicle. I already posted about those 2 martyrs few pages back.

BTW today we will post the exact details of the Pak army vehicle which was ambushed.

Last edited:

Syed Mahmud

gekko

A good analysis by a military youtouber on Indo-Pak war
This is a good broad strategy for an all out war. It doesn't account for the more likely scenario of a short, intense, theater level war which is more likely. This is what Pakistan will want because it allows it to test Indian patience and the worst it will lose is a division of troops, before the international community can intervene.

All of his analysis is based on the limited mobility of Pakistan due to lack of depth, but Afghanistan doesn't have sturdy borders with Pakistan, so in the even of a full scale Indian invasion, Pakistani troops can back off into Afghanistan to re-organize and stage a resistance.

Wow, so many juicy pigs assembled in one place. Imagine if we had placed a landmine there while retreating from the ambush, so much pork...so much pork..

square

Strategic Issues
Why is that?... First you can't even give proper protective gear to the armed forces and then you deny them the right of recognition of martyrdom..
recognition of martyrdom is different.....

what perpose does flashing the casuatilies with names on media channals serves other then telling that we are been punched by the enemy...

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Maun-mohan was not talking because he is the most educated one . He didn't considered others as worth of talking :p
Whereas apna Feku is a certified feku so he has to do fekna... ;)
Envy is the greatest curse when combined with the inferiority complex.:drool:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
recognition of martyrdom is different.....

what perpose does flashing the casuatilies with names on media channals serves other then telling that we are been punched by the enemy...
I don't agree with you but what you are proposing is exactly what the Porks do. They do bury their dead with state honors, however media is gagged and coerced into not reporting the deaths. This is not possible in a democracy like India where the media is free and outside the control of the government.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
No one is asking slowdown LoC fight. What i am saying is without Land gain this LoC fight is Waste of resources and lives.
Try understanding something called Preparing-the-Ground. Educate yourself........... If you do not have a foresight, it does not means others are also deprived of.

As for your rant against Manmohan Singh, did Manmohan Singh ever visited that hellhole. BuT feku visited that hellhole within one year after he assumed pm office as an uninvited guest:facepalm:
First of all, a Rant deserves a Rant. Yet I was so polite.

Anyway, are you aware of kind of discord PM Modi's visit to Pakistan created between their civil administrations and Military? Do you even know what military loving Pakistanis suspect of Navaz Shariff (an Indian agent in Pakistan)? Do you understand its significance? For one it is dividing Pakistanis into at least two groups. And a divided enemy is a weaker enemy. Spoken of 'foresight' here is one example. Grasp it.

Last edited:

square

Strategic Issues
I don't agree with you but what you are proposing is exactly what the Porks do. They do bury their dead with state honors, however media is gagged and coerced into not reporting the deaths. This is not possible in a democracy like India where the media is free and outside the control of the government.
in russia too , they have a policy not to disclose it in public.......
its not about disclosing ,but the way its been presently done here is disturbing !!!
does it serve anybody ?....no !

on the otherside , there are many negatives ......

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
in russia too , they have a policy not to disclose it in public.......
its not about disclosing ,but the way its been presently done here is disturbing !!!
does it serve anybody ?....no !

on the otherside , there are many negatives ......
Russia - another commie country with no respect for service men. I honestly can't relate to your point of view. In my opinion names must be disclosed so the nation can pay its respects and acknowledge their sacrifice. If we start to cold bloodedly weight positives and negatives of everything we are no better than the mass of Pork called Pakistan or to the nation of chowmein munching dogs called China. That's all I have to say on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles