LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy2

Capturing Tibet is one thing and holding it back is another.

I think we don't have enough resources to hold Tibet.
Frankly speaking Capturing Tibet is almost impossible job specially when some 2-3 lakh soldier in Tibet ...
China able to capture Tibet because India( Nehru) give up protectorate of Tibet and let Tibets defense on hand of 8000 soldier ..Chine army literally have walk in the park..and now we have 300k soldier in opposite site.
The Indo-tibet border are drawn based on highest ridge like..it's make all the slope of Himalaya within Indian border and and give whole Platue to Tibet ... Those media moron and others who comparing India and Chinas border infrastructure difference ,ignore many thing include this fact that China have almost flat land in otherside to build road while India have to cut Goddes Himalaya
We have only hope to liberate Tibetan from Han/CCP control is to manipulating Tibetan in "Inner Tibet" large no. of Tibetan live in Yunna, Sichuan , gansu etc , CCP not merge these Tibetan dominated area with Tibetan autonomous area fearing greter Tibetan nationalism..but it's fact that the Tibetan themselves in these area hate Han, 1911 probably when Tibet first proclaimed independence Tibetan massacre Han in those area and CCP took revenge of it in 50s ..ifour intelligence able to mobile more than 3 crore of tibetan live in Inner Tibet then it would be very good job specially if we at the same time fuel Uygur muslims to cretae Eastern Turkestan .

Flame Thrower

Commentators in India over-analyses aggressive articles threatening to “teach a lesson” and “reconsider China’s policy on Sikkim”; retorting, in a dig at army chief Bipin Rawat’s remark that India was ready to fight a “two-and-a-half front war,” that the “Chinese look down upon their military power”; or warning that a “third country can enter Kashmir” on Pakistan’s request was somehow a test conducted to see the reaction of your Army and Political government. Last week, People’s Daily, the Communist Party newspaper, republished its editorial of Sept. 22, 1962, to remind India of the “bitter lesson”of the 1962 India-China war and warn that China would inflict “greater losses than 1962.”

Overall, China wants India to rectify its mistakes and show sincerity to avoid an even more serious situation creating more significant consequences.
Not gonna happen...

Keep dreaming of it till reality strikes you...

Either China is going to backoff or IA is going to fuck PLA real hard...

Let me remind you, we are the best mountain warfare force in the world. We occupy most of the strategic locations on NE front.

We are not short of people who can single handedly change the outcome of battle.

Don't kid yourselves, you should know it much better...last time you did, resulted in loss of East Pak...

Country flag
Indian unprovoked firing along LOC in Nezapir, Sabzkot and Kayani Sectors targeting Pakistan Army posts and innocent civil population.
A soldier embraced shahadat, 2 critically injured. 2 civilians embraced shahadat 5 injured. Pakistan Army aggressively responded on Indian posts. Response destroyed Indian posts firing on Pakistani posts/ civilians. 5 Indian soldiers killed, many injured. Indian guns silent due to effective engagement.
"Unprovoked cease fire violations shall always be responded strongly, aggressive and effectively by Pakistan Army" DG ISPR added.

gekko

Capturing Tibet is one thing and holding it back is another.

I think we don't have enough resources to hold Tibet.

We might capture Xinyang and trade it with China.

We cant trade Tibet like Xinyang...

Just my 2 cents
Don't hold it, just do a short depth incursion and wait for their response. They will either have to reposition their troops from Dokhla or send reinforcements from elsewhere. It releases pressure from that narrow Dokhla corridor.

We are not the only ones who have sensitive terrain to defend, even China has weak points we can put our hands on. We can't keep guessing whether China will invade Dokhla or not. Just do a troop buildup near weakpoints in Tibet. Is Dokhla worth losing Tibet for?

Xinjiang is too far in the north for us to send our own troops there, and if China invades through the Chicken neck then we wont have the troops to defend it.

If India goes into Xinjiang then Pakistan will attack Kashmir and China will attack Chicken's neck. Instead of hitting Xinjiang, hit Pakistan to the west and hit China in Tibet.

If we are worried about a 2 front war then even China has to worry about a 5 front war : N.Korea (US invasion), Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and India.

Pakistan has to worry about Iran, Afghanistan and India. So, 3 front war for them.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Must be some Arabic word meaning Allah bruv, Pakistanis are Middle Eastern people with Iranian as well as Arabic lineage. They have a separate culture, DNA and different last names.
If I'm not wrong only the Baloch and Pasthuns have Iranian ancestry right?

square

Strategic Issues
According to Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) Rashid Naeem Khan, Wednesday had been the worst day for the Nakyal sector of Kotli district in terms of casualties.

Haji Azad, a journalist based in Nakyal, told Dawn that the constant shelling was causing huge losses.

“It is the heaviest shelling [so far] … they [Indian troops] have caused utter destruction,” he said.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1346309/indian-shelling-claims-2-more-lives-in-ajk-more-than-12-injured

Let pakistanis bury more of their soldiers without funeral prayers
pakistani should have not targeted the school building........they are now getting what they have asked for !!

Willy2

Young Chinese hold little or no antipathy towards India, but the hysteria over the Doklam stand-off could have them reorder their list of the most hated nations.
So ???????????
Chine ppl don't have power to elect leaders ...they can't chose betn pro-Indian and Anti-indian leader....So even if they don't want war with "Friendly" India ,if CCP want if they wil send their parents one-child to fight withus ...
And when CCP removed from power and Chinese ppl regain control over their nation ...their would be great relation betn us...Do u know why ???Because we don't have cultural or religious hatred betn us , unlike porks.
we have no grudge against Chinese ppl we are both 8000 year old civilization ..who never fought war until these CCP goon taken control over Tibet...Once CCP removed from power and Tibet liberated there would be no border dispute and relation would normal within years

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The last time I saw Barkha Dutt or Karan Thapar on TV was more than a year ago. They've both been given a dose. There were raids against Pronnoy Roy. There was an income tax notice to Shabana Azmi. It's happening.
half-hearted attempts at best, IMO. like i said, the credit of them being made irrelevant goes to the watchdogs of the public, while the GoI being a conglomerate of political entities afterall, think it fit to keep sucking up to the fiberals in order to garner some more imaginary votes to stay in power, & probably thus has been quick in retracting & apologising multiple times in the past. unless ofcourse am highly underestimating them, & taking their public posturing for their real intent, & also by dismissing the CT that the Govt. has been tacitly helping dissemination of dirty truths through the public itself by way of support in whatever way, for many info-portals to come up. saanp bhi mare, laathi bhi na toote. two-face tactic. like what Dobhal saab had said/indicated in a vid you had shared earlier.

Flame Thrower

Will you agree with me on this? It appears the psychological war launched by China’s English media is solely intended to invite counter attacks from the Indian media. It is working rather well, if the coverage of the stand-off by TV news channels and Hindi newspapers is any evidence. This “media war” only serves to deepen the common Indian’s negative perception of China, and vice-versa. Young Chinese hold little or no antipathy towards India, but the hysteria over the Doklam stand-off could have them reorder their list of the most hated nations.
Kind off...

But who has the advantage!!??

Trade deficit between China and India is over $45 billion.

If media war happens and forces Indians to shift from Made in China to Made in India goods...

I don't agree that entire $45 billion would go, but even if reduces 10% i.e., close to $ 5 billion, it is a huge blow.

5 billion worth job creation is lost inturn povery increases...

Care to disagree, you know what conflict with China is only fastening the shift from Made in China to Made in India goods.

Thus I rest my case

PS. Too many warnings came...I am yet to see one bullet. The warnings became so stupid that I as common man started to Ignore them.

When the time comes to swallow these words, I bet CCP will have tough time doing so. Chinese show of power is at stake.

Country flag
Frankly speaking Capturing Tibet is almost impossible job specially when some 2-3 lakh soldier in Tibet ...
China able to capture Tibet because India( Nehru) give up protectorate of Tibet and let Tibets defense on hand of 8000 soldier ..Chine army literally have walk in the park..and now we have 300k soldier in opposite site.
The Indo-tibet border are drawn based on highest ridge like..it's make all the slope of Himalaya within Indian border and and give whole Platue to Tibet ... Those media moron and others who comparing India and Chinas border infrastructure difference ,ignore many thing include this fact that China have almost flat land in otherside to build road while India have to cut Goddes Himalaya
We have only hope to liberate Tibetan from Han/CCP control is to manipulating Tibetan in "Inner Tibet" large no. of Tibetan live in Yunna, Sichuan , gansu etc , CCP not merge these Tibetan dominated area with Tibetan autonomous area fearing greter Tibetan nationalism..but it's fact that the Tibetan themselves in these area hate Han, 1911 probably when Tibet first proclaimed independence Tibetan massacre Han in those area and CCP took revenge of it in 50s ..ifour intelligence able to mobile more than 3 crore of tibetan live in Inner Tibet then it would be very good job specially if we at the same time fuel Uygur muslims to cretae Eastern Turkestan .
To put pressure on China, India needs to put two squadrons of front line multi role aircraft like Rafale and a couple of Mechanized divisions in Mongolia- The supply line could be from Russian Vladivostok and Kamchatka peninsula-

This would enable Indian forces to hit North of Kulan Shah and cut all supplies to Tibet from the most safest route by China via Golmud- Also this would enable Indian forces to cut Xinjiang from Main land China-

Other than that Indian Army Special Forces need to get involved with Burmese Army and clean Burma from Chinese supported Militias in her Eastern provinces- These militias are very powerful ~30000 armed groups, with APC, Artillery guns, MANPADs and Mi17 helicopters with active involvement of Chinese military advisers- Chinese use these groups to pull strings on Burma-

pankaj nema

Country flag
Guys ; bad News Coming in

Terrorists are now going to target VAISHNO DEVI piligrims

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
If I'm not wrong only the Baloch and Pasthuns have Iranian ancestry right?
AFAIK balochi tribes like marri, bugti have marathi lineage. Many are the descendents of the slaves captured during wars with marathas. Pashtuns are afghans... right???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Articles