LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
They know the rest of the Caucasian world is against them so they rope in the most stupid kind and copy their behavior.

Moroboshi

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...-war-along-lac-from-kashmir-to-sikkim/767934/

Chinese media warns India of all out war along LAC from Kashmir to Sikkim
Hahahahaha

Love how the Chinese have started resembling the north Koreans at the slightest push back. Same bombastic rhetoric with little to match on the ground. BCs thought we will just roll over like the minnows in SCS. Now don't know what to do after painting themselves into a corner with their loudmouths.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
If a brigadier rank officer of the porkies is killed in indian retalliation then indeed it is a great victory for us. Till now we were targeting forward posts of the PA which were providing cover fire to the infiltrating terrorist. but seems the IA is now targeting battalion and brigade headquarters which is a change in strategy. this is my guess since the brigadier is most likely to reside in the brigade headquarters.

pankaj nema

Country flag
If a brigadier rank officer of the porkies is killed in indian retalliation then indeed it is a great victory for us. Till now we were targeting forward posts of the PA which were providing cover fire to the infiltrating terrorist. but seems the IA is now targeting battalion and brigade headquarters which is a change in strategy. this is my guess since the brigadier is most likely to reside in the brigade headquarters.
They have to hit in the rear areas for to make the Pakis
feel " Better " :biggrin2:

I wonder what took them so long

pankaj nema

Country flag
Seriously? We are claiming kills from road accidents in Sargodha of all the places? For fuck's sake dudes.
You believe that Sargodha thing

Yesterday the Pak Army said that they dont want to target Supply lines

So should we wait for them to hit us first in the rear areas

Why not we hit them first

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You believe that Sargodha thing

Yesterday the Pak Army said that they dont want to target Supply lines

So should we wait for them to hit us first in the rear areas

Why not we hit them first
I'm inclined to believe it unless information comes out to the contrary. I don't want us to be in Mard E Momin category of spinning tales.

Sir they are giving Sahahadatts for gutter falls, Is that really our fault- :nono:
Yeah, that is funny. Even a Pakistani dog run over in traffic will find a place in Shuhada Corner at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles