LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Friends - Why are we going crazy about inviting war ? War must be the last resort, no the first choice. Be very well aware about it. Remember, in Mahabharta, Krishna had asked for just 5 villages and not go for war. He wanted to avoid war at all costs.

Once started, it will not stop on your terms. Unnecessarily just to satisfy egos, are we ready to take the risk of full fledged war with China ?

How do we know China will not escalate it ? It seems we are acting like Pakistan here, and think that China will act like India. War is not fun friends, it only brings destruction and death.
You are another account of @genius aren't you? Please tell the truth. I know you are.

Tarun Kumar

what happened behind the scenes for china to prompt this? my guess is closer india-US relations but that doesn't explain the bellicose rhetoric that we see today. it is a myriad of factors primarily being a slowing chinese economy coupled with a flat-out rejection from the world towards chinese expansionist fantasies. The Chinese know OBOR can never be a reality without India on-board, but India will not join OBOR ever
Even I am not sure. Apparently TOI is reporting that the area they were trying to capture is deep south of Doklam plateau and closer to Sikkim giving them ability to hit North Bengal and Assam. That is very very serious. Simply getting pissed off at India cosying to America is not a correct explanation. It was not an impulsive move. Only goes to show that Jinping will be a very crucial villain of coming world events.

lcafanboy

Country flag
the 1962 war shattered india's ambition over Tibet, i think a 2017 war would make Bhutan a truly independent country.
The 2017 War will shatter China's Ambition over Bhutan and all its neighbors., I think 2017 war wil make Tibet a truly Independent country. Look how Dalai lama is celebrating its Birthday very near to his home........:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The 2017 War will shatter China's Ambition over Bhutan and all its neighbors., I think 2017 war wil make Tibet a truly Independent country. Look how Dalai lama is celebrating its Birthday very near to his home........:devil::devil::devil::devil:
Nope. I wouldn't keep high hopes for Tibet. This is a border skirmish. War, even if it takes place will be limited to this area.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Not only China's ambition over Bhutan, but even a small war will shatter China's economy which they have so assiduously built over the years. They will thus think twice before upping the ante. In other words, the Chinks will spew only more hot air and bile which they are infamous for.

They should know that their multi trillion dollar commercial hub Shanghai is in our cross hairs if push comes to shove. Without Shanghai, they'll go bust and become just another Sudan! And I'm not talking about nukes. Even a few conventional warheads with FAEs are enough to sink the Chink!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
On the other hand, We've got this CHU&*$%. Does he actually think that the skirmish is going on without the knowledge and approval of Modi? How stupid can he be? Can these freaking congis not keep their piehole shut even when its time to unite against a common enemy?

Rahul Gandhi questions PM Modi over his 'silence' on China issue
ANI | New Delhi [India] July 7, 2017 Last Updated at 17:02 IST

mahesh

Country flag
Yaa Give us Tibet & aksai chin ....... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
what about manasa sarovar, Mt kailash, brahmaputra river and the whole himalayas :shock:, Most of the china is in the eastern part of its country and claim whole south china sea even though there are many countries to claim so its credible to claim himalayas though china's point of view :smile:

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Friends - Why are we going crazy about inviting war ? War must be the last resort, no the first choice. Be very well aware about it. Remember, in Mahabharta, Krishna had asked for just 5 villages and not go for war. He wanted to avoid war at all costs.

Once started, it will not stop on your terms. Unnecessarily just to satisfy egos, are we ready to take the risk of full fledged war with China ?

How do we know China will not escalate it ? It seems we are acting like Pakistan here, and think that China will act like India. War is not fun friends, it only brings destruction and death.
Yes, but at the same time, he also advocated for Dharma, and our Dharma or perhaps I should say Kshatriya Dharma is to protect the land from aggressors, no? When you bring in one quote from Mahabharata, be ready to hear other quotes too. Now, the question is who is the aggressor? We didn't go and occupy their land, did we? Then why the crib? Stop this crying, and if you are too weak, get inside a quilt and sleep, its not that you are going to lead the Army anyway.

Isn't India foundation doval's think tank?
======
India Foundation cancels visit after two junior research members of the foundation were denied visa by China

If I'm not wrong, India Foundation is headed by Ram Madhav. Ajit Doval's think tank is VIF (Vivekananda International Foundation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles