LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
it's obvious that indian army came into Bhutan's territory uninvited and the purpose is to looking for a fight with China.

i think PLA should give what Indians are looking for, after all there is nowhere for PLA to retreat.

it is essential for China and Bhutan to normalise a bilateral relation, the prerequisite to that is to clear india's influence over Bhutan and free Bhutan from India's control.

this could be a good opportunity as indians are pushing themselves forward, just like what they were doing in 1962.

the 1962 war shattered india's ambition over Tibet, i think a 2017 war would make Bhutan a truly independent country.
Again.Whether India is invited by Bhutan or who will Bhutan listen to will be decided by Bhutan not CCP.It may be a shock to you but CCP orders hold no significance to Bhutan or India.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Reached myang(a small town/village or whatever you want to call it),it takes usually about 3 hours to reach here from gangtok but it took me 6 hours(bad roads and not so friendly weather),Pretty bad intenet connectivity.

Very few people are aware of india china standoff here.

Some people in gangtok(pretty old ones) told me the atmosphere is similar to that of 1967 and they had the similar feeling back in 87.This place is usually very peaceful but sudden heat have increased their tensions but some army veterans were telling me that no matter what chinese throw at us will be turned ashes,geography is not on their side and told me that chinese are not battle hardened guys,The vet i met yesterday was involved in an india china exercise where he was told that The LOYAL ones to the party(ccp) are made the genrals and local commanders(they do not a mechanism which is based on merit but based on loyalty to party).He also noticed lack of coordination and inability of chinese to act as a team.

OFF TOPIC-

Happy birthday HH DALAI LAMA(the best guest a country can ever have)

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Oh yes, everyone is manipulating everyone else except the "righteous" "virtuous" denizens of the PRC. :rolleyes:
what yarr they are only claiming their right full inheritance which the had before they became addicted to opium and on that high entered in to trites by which they cut them selves to pieces

Krusty

Country flag
Reached myang(a small town/village or whatever you want to call it),it takes usually about 3 hours to reach here from gangtok but it took me 6 hours(bad roads and not so friendly weather),Pretty bad intenet connectivity.

Very few people are aware of india china standoff here.

Some people in gangtok(pretty old ones) told me the atmosphere is similar to that of 1967 and they had the similar feeling back in 87.This place is usually very peaceful but sudden heat have increased their tensions but some army veterans were telling me that no matter what chinese throw at us will be turned ashes,geography is not on their side and told me that chinese are not battle hardened guys,The vet i met yesterday was involved in an india china exercise where he was told that The LOYAL ones to the party(ccp) are made the genrals and local commanders(they do not a mechanism which is based on merit but based on loyalty to party).He also noticed lack of coordination and inability of chinese to act as a team.

OFF TOPIC-

Happy birthday HH DALAI LAMA(the best guest a country can ever have)

Happy birthday to HH Dalai Lama indeed!! May He live a Long and healthy life giving many more sleepless nights for CCP party members and propaganda pawns...

@nimo_cn be like....
IMG_4033.GIF

Kshatriya87

Country flag
it is essential for China and Bhutan to normalise a bilateral relation, the prerequisite to that is to clear india's influence over Bhutan and free Bhutan from India's control.
Yes it is essential. But going about in someone's country with troops without invitation and starting to construct unauthorised roads doesn't seem the way to do it does it?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
this could be a good opportunity as indians are pushing themselves forward, just like what they were doing in 1962.

the 1962 war shattered india's ambition over Tibet, i think a 2017 war would make Bhutan a truly independent country.
Good thinking. Why don't you keep your thinking to yourself and do us all a favour? Tell the chinese army to fire off a shot towards Indian army's general direction.

Krusty

Country flag
Debunking Chinese army. Chinese army is extension of communist party, not regular like regular armies. They were trained to fight 1. anti communists and 2. Massacring their own people if they demand for freedom.
Their will be no war, as it open new fronts on all sides for china. Chinese tanks can be stopped by 1 personView attachment 17414

View attachment 17415
View attachment 17416
View attachment 17417
PLA forces aren't an extension of CCP. They are just the armed wing of CCP. Their job isn't to protect China. Their job (and the oath they take and consequently their loyalty) is to follow the instructions of CCP. If Xi says leave the border and massacre citizens. That's exactly what PLA will do. China doesn't have any armed forces. CCP does.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Isn't India foundation doval's think tank?
======
India Foundation cancels visit after two junior research members of the foundation were denied visa by China

square

Strategic Issues
62 was a backstab that caught India by surprise. No chance of a repeat.

these dumb can only issue warning.......

and the pakiatani start barking for their master.....

chutiye saale !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles