LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh

Country flag
look at the faces of chinese official .......

telling the whole story !!
Its a part of history you know!! sadly its a bitter part of history for India. this reminds me of a bitter story when our late prime minister Lal Bahadur Shastri at Tashkent. so its a precaution for all.

Willy2

what about manasa sarovar, Mt kailash, brahmaputra river and the whole himalayas :shock:
They must remain under free Dharmic Tibetan rule ....
Technically and religiously those area are never in India. We need to secure all land south of watershed line from foreign influence. Thats it ..so better we concentrate on Annexing Paki land first by securing our POK..

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Long video on India's military capabilities being shown in Beijing subway this evening

Why they are trying to take common chinese citizens in confidence and spreading India related propaganda?? Man i am feeling they are planning something really big against us, we all are taking these things lightly but my pessimistic mind is sensing something very fishy over here.

square

Strategic Issues
On the other hand, We've got this CHU&*$%. Does he actually think that the skirmish is going on without the knowledge and approval of Modi? How stupid can he be? Can these freaking congis not keep their piehole shut even when its time to unite against a common enemy?

Rahul Gandhi questions PM Modi over his 'silence' on China issue
ANI | New Delhi [India] July 7, 2017 Last Updated at 17:02 IST
in the mid of all this.....

MEA has issued a statement regarding NK missile program.....

i think we decisively decided to move into the amarican camp !!

good !!!

Tarun Kumar

Why they are trying to take common chinese citizens in confidence and spreading India related propaganda?? Man i am feeling they are planning something really big against us, we all are taking these things lightly but my pessimistic mind is sensing something very fishy over here.
I have already written a detailed analysis of this. They are probing our defences along LAC as well as working with their attack dogs (guess who else) to probe our defences along kashmir frontier for a 2 front local war. This means they are planning a multi level sharp attack and then they will say we taught India a lesson. Timeline according to me is Sep -Dec. Result:
1) Militarily it will be inconclusive short swift war with heavy casualties on all 3 sides (India, China and its attack dog).
2) Xi will burnish his strongman credential and get his 3rd term and possibly term for life to protect China and its rejuvenated glory.
3) Pak will see a coup which is why Paki army is remaining unusually quiet
4) We will immediately see a cooling of tensions in Islamic world as they come out in support of their muslim bro and its chinese ally making China the undisputed king of the coming Sino Islam alliance with Paki its queen.
5) India may see a stockmarket crash and they will achieve the aim of undermining Indian economy
All of this is preparing the stage for coming bloody battle which will start a global conflict of which I have extensively written in my previous posts.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have already written a detailed analysis of this. They are probing our defences along LAC as well as working with their attack dogs (guess who else) to probe our defences along kashmir frontier for a 2 front local war. This means they are planning a multi level sharp attack and then they will say we taught India a lesson. Timeline according to me is Sep -Dec. Result:
1) Militarily it will be inconclusive short swift war with heavy casualties on all 3 sides (India, China and its attack dog).
2) Xi will burnish his strongman credential and get his 3rd term and possibly term for life to protect China and its rejuvenated glory.
3) Pak will see a coup which is why Paki army is remaining unusually quiet
4) We will immediately see a cooling of tensions in Islamic world as they come out in support of their muslim bro and its chinese ally making China the undisputed king of the coming Sino Islam alliance with Paki its queen.
5) India may see a stockmarket crash and they will achieve the aim of undermining Indian economy
All of this is preparing the stage for coming bloody battle which will start a global conflict of which I have extensively written in my previous posts.
This all sounds scary as f*ck and our chu*yia bureaucracy will suck as always they must be eating chips in their rag tag offices instead of preparing for this war.

sorcerer

Country flag
Modi and Xi praised each other's countries at Brics summits. I can never become a politician for sure. Signs pointing to a normalizing situation down the road?
Remember how china asks India to look beyond fights and for the beautiful life and prosperity of region ahead every time India raises objections on pakistan or its sponsored terrorism in J&K with china.
This may be India giving it back to the chinese in the same coin, calling the chinese bluff.:D when china is red like a ripe tomato in the chinese media.

This is India underlining the sentiments that India doesn't feel that theres a problem in the border and India stand is clear and consistent with the agreement. Whatever stand of is chinas misunderstanding.
Look at the expressions on their face :D

I would say, India handled the situation so very well at G20 sending chinese to grapple.

The same kinda maneuver happened with Trump when the US expected India to bring in Visa issue and climate issue during Modi visit where US expected it to use it as a leverage, but India didnt bring such topics at all to the front line :D

square

Strategic Issues

this is normal , even our news channals make such program to feed the consumers.........there is a demand , their is a supplier...

Last edited:

Aghore_King

Country flag
They can't do anything...At border we are at par with them.... Their air Force has just cheap clones of Russian fighters , in sea we are in advantage , the only field in which were lagging is naval submarine fleet... but then we have p 8I Neptunes to hunt their submarines if they got any bright ideas..

square

Strategic Issues
This all sounds scary as f*ck and our chu*yia bureaucracy will suck as always they must be eating chips in their rag tag offices instead of preparing for this war.
whats so scary..??

you know , 90% wars are won/loss only on the attitude of the citizens........citizens attitude is the moral of the fighting army....
and this cututiya id you are reponding already caught been posting zaid hamid nonseance regarding india......

Kazah

With passing time im realizing that chinese attack threat is just a stupid whining, same as to what pakistan gives time to time to nuke India. Both of these idiots dont have guts to do anything (especially china the cuck)

IndianHawk

Country flag
Chinese can only bark and bark and bark.
They don't have guts to fight.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Remember how china asks India to look beyond fights and for the beautiful life and prosperity of region ahead every time India raises objections on pakistan or its sponsored terrorism in J&K with china.
This may be India giving it back to the chinese in the same coin, calling the chinese bluff.:D when china is red like a ripe tomato in the chinese media.

This is India underlining the sentiments that India doesn't feel that theres a problem in the border and India stand is clear and consistent with the agreement. Whatever stand of is chinas misunderstanding.
Look at the expressions on their face :D

I would say, India handled the situation so very well at G20 sending chinese to grapple.

The same kinda maneuver happened with Trump when the US expected India to bring in Visa issue and climate issue during Modi visit where US expected it to use it as a leverage, but India didnt bring such topics at all to the front line :D
Good post. I was reading the Jerusalem Post's coverage of Modi's visit and I think this paragraph is very relevant and applies to the China situation as well.

But the country’s diplomatic style, according to Indian officials, is characterized by dealing with issues quietly, behind the scenes, not in the full glare of camera lights. The officials said this was something India had in common with other Asian powers, such as Japan and China, which also – unlike the Europeans – generally choose not to publicly chastise Israel over its policies.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Mo...hout-once-publicly-saying-Palestinians-498982

sorcerer

Country flag
Nothing much to worry about.
chinese use the propaganda machinery at full swing wherever they deemed fit so as to enslave its population and giving them confidence that their superior party with dictatorship will protect them.
china will never miss and opportunity to tel the people of china that slavery is what protects them

This is chinese version of pakistani testing missiles everytime India sends tests a missile or sends a satellite to orbit or achieves something big at technical front.

china has a habit of testing Indias stance and diplomatic reach everytime there is a major shuffle in Indian conditions. china is testing its parameters on India US stand.
chinese are insecure to the core tho they shout out loud about their capabilities.
Its very important to note that even tho Indian US ties are warm , US media and washington is keeping their mouth shut on chinese issues against India. Such means a LOT to chinese confidence.

This is what chinese wants to escalate so as to bring the narrative that India is occupying certain region by FORCE.
The commies in India will try to bring the narrative close to what china wants.

But so far the stand off will settle down with china yielding NONE , this will happen in future too and India hoping that china wont do such a thing of wasting time and energy till the negotiation team of both nations settle into conclusion of a permanent border.

Enjoy :popcorn:

square

Strategic Issues
With passing time im realizing that chinese attack threat is just a stupid whining, same as to what pakistan gives time to time to nuke India. Both of these idiots dont have guts to do anything (especially china the cuck)
it was expected , even they have to atrack , it will take atleast a year of planning......

sorcerer

Country flag
Good post. I was reading the Jerusalem Post's coverage of Modi's visit and I think this paragraph is very relevant and applies to the China situation as well.

But the country’s diplomatic style, according to Indian officials, is characterized by dealing with issues quietly, behind the scenes, not in the full glare of camera lights. The officials said this was something India had in common with other Asian powers, such as Japan and China, which also – unlike the Europeans – generally choose not to publicly chastise Israel over its policies.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Mo...hout-once-publicly-saying-Palestinians-498982
Very true..and Very very effective.
The under currents of Indian moves are very unpredictable for many nations .
:india:

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
whats so scary..??

you know , 90% wars are won/loss only on the attitude of the citizens........citizens attitude is the moral of the fighting army....
and this cututiya id you are reponding already caught been posting zaid hamid nonseance regarding india......
Ohhh!!! I see, i wasn't aware about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles