LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Let me ask all of you Good posters a question by giving one scenario. Those who have fought street fights may answer fast.

If you and a class bully are holding each other's collar very tightly and angrily. Both for some good reason (may be touts are watching to complaint to the principle) do not want to escalate by kicking or throwing punches. But abusing each other and asking to leave the collar, "You first-You first".

What will you do ?
Hold the collar of the bully long enough to make him know that, I am not an easy pick from next time. But I'll hold myself off till he take the first step. In this scenario, even if I kill him, law would be with me, as it would have been a case of self defence.

Country flag
This situation, if escalated will definitely reveal our friends & foes' true inclination to help or abandon us. Russia is in 2 minds right now. They know that against USA, Russia + China + Iran + NKo will join up. Also, on the other hand, maybe USA will grab the chance along with Japan & Aussies to silence China by helping India.

Maybe, just maybe, Russia will remain neutral given its friendship with India for so long but Putin is a cunning leader.
This is very interesting Japan,Vietnam,Mongolia, Afghanistan, Australia ,Qatar, Israel all nations in India's vicinity with pacts with india are watching the most interesting reaction will be from Russia who has been quiet so far. We put almost all our eggs in the Russian basket hope we do not regret it. Any weapon Russia has sold us they have first sold to China the same weapon much earlier. Can you name one where they have not? Do not say pakfa which we are funding and may not be complet d for a decade more

Chinmoy

Country flag
This is a double edged sword....

Till date GoI only countered China and didn't go for any outburst.

There are 6 cases for this situation

1. If this ends with out conflict(Chinese Face loss), then we will never have better chance to get into NSG or atleast prior to Thorium reactors....

2. If this ends without conflict(Indian Face Loss), GoI can kiss goodbye to all security agreements...most of Indians will go against govt. That will be suicidal for NDA(opposition will make sure of it).

3. Ends with Skimmers (Indian Victory), NSG is highly plausible and UNSC chances increases and SA will look towards us.

4. Ends with Skimmers (Chinese Victory), goodbye to all agreements; Pak cease fire violations increase, Kashmir burns even more, NDA will loose next election.

5. Full Scale War(Non Nuclear): By 10th day, i.e when all China reserves are in Tibet, Air force moves to Tibet. This is when America strikes NK, before help from China would come...NK will be occupied. Senkaku Islands will be taken back. Large hit to PLAN in absence of PLAAF.

6. Full Scale War(Nuclear): Both India China destroyed with nuclear... world destroyed with stock market crash.
Good observation. Now Chinese are in no mood for point 3 to 6. They are the least interested one in any sort of skirmishes or war. They would only fight it in media and with words. And they would not leave any stone unturned to show us that it was point 2. Right now with the sort of reporting and Congress ranting in India, we are only helping them out.

Tarun Kumar

nothing against hinduism bro , but this guy has a very defeatist and loser like attitude , just read the sequence of events he has mentioned :pound:
I am not mentioning the sequence, it is written in Bhavisya purana that Kalki will begin counterattack when Mlechhas (muslims) and Jin the naastik (godless people-this is exact description of chinese as sinos do not believe in God)and Jin is a Chinese name maybe Xi Jin Ping have destroyed all temples in Kashi. To me this is very much like China and muslim nations uniting against India.

Tony HMG

Country flag
My God that is very very serious and is equivalent to dissecting Bhutan. And they want Bhutan to reject Indian influence. My sense is that they are punishing both Bhutan and India for snubbing them at OBOR. Looks like prophecy of bhavisya purana is happening word to word sooner than I thought and Xi Jinping may well be the evil Jin of Puranas. This means the sequence of events is going to play out like this as per bhavisya purana:
1) Limited 2 front war between India and China and India and Pak around 2017-19 period which is inconclusive but leads to major instability in India.
2) Modi winning 2019 elections but serious internal problems in India
3) Full scale war with Pak in 2024 due to some event (maybe assassination of Modi) leading to use of nukes by both sides and subsequent Chinese and united islamic assault on India.
4) Defeat of India at hand of Sino Islamic alliance by 2026.
5) Splitting of India along North/Central South lines with North/North East under Isalmic/ Chinese control.
6) Formation of eastern alliance comprising of victors of India (China/Islamic nations) along with NoKo and Russia.
7) Start of events leading to WW3 with huge military buildup.
8) Invasion of israel in 2036 by eastern alliance followed by invasion of Europe with capital of caliphate established in Rome.
9) Full scale war with US in 2041-44 followed by global destruction.
10) Reunification of India under kalki and his generals
11) Counterassault on muslim nations by kalki and the defeat of eastern part of caliphate by kalki.
12) breaking away of Russia from eastern alliance and counterattack by United European army on islam.
13) Europe/russia accept kalki leadership and India, Europe and Russia form an alliance
14) Defeat of China around 2064 by Russia/Europe and India alliance and end of WW3.
15) New world order under Kalki and a new global religion called neo hinduism.
What crap is this ? Is this a fiction thread ? There can be no war between nuclear nations. Islam will screw Europe first, which is happening. As for us, we will be playing dossier - dossier, surgical strikes with pakistan. Nothings gonna change. We cant protect Hindus in Bengal, kashmir UP & Kerala and you are day dreaming of neo hinduism in the world.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This is very interesting Japan,Vietnam,Mongolia, Afghanistan, Australia ,Qatar, Israel all nations in India's vicinity with pacts with india are watching the most interesting reaction will be from Russia who has been quiet so far. We put almost all our eggs in the Russian basket hope we do not regret it. Any weapon Russia has sold us they have first sold to China the same weapon much earlier. Can you name one where they have not? Do not say pakfa which we are funding and may not be complet d for a decade more
T90? But I'm not sure.

By Russian friendship, I meant their action to save us from US fleet in 71. I also hope that the US invasion of NKo starts immediately as it will pull all of China's attention to the east and the southern problem will barely matter. Not saying we are afraid of a confrontation with china, but this scenario will certainly drain china's dream of hitting India.

square

Strategic Issues
My God that is very very serious and is equivalent to dissecting Bhutan. And they want Bhutan to reject Indian influence. My sense is that they are punishing both Bhutan and India for snubbing them at OBOR. Looks like prophecy of bhavisya purana is happening word to word sooner than I thought and Xi Jinping may well be the evil Jin of Puranas. This means the sequence of events is going to play out like this as per bhavisya purana:
1) Limited 2 front war between India and China and India and Pak around 2017-19 period which is inconclusive but leads to major instability in India.
2) Modi winning 2019 elections but serious internal problems in India
3) Full scale war with Pak in 2024 due to some event (maybe assassination of Modi) leading to use of nukes by both sides and subsequent Chinese and united islamic assault on India.
5) Splitting of India along North/Central South lines with North/North East under Isalmic/ Chinese control.
6) Formation of eastern alliance comprising of victors of India (China/Islamic nations) along with NoKo and Russia.
7) Start of events leading to WW3 with huge military buildup.
8) Invasion of israel in 2036 by eastern alliance followed by invasion of Europe with capital of caliphate established in Rome.
9) Full scale war with US in 2041-44 followed by global destruction.
10) Reunification of India under kalki and his generals
11) Counterassault on muslim nations by kalki and the defeat of eastern part of caliphate by kalki.
12) breaking away of Russia from eastern alliance and counterattack by United European army on islam.
13) Europe/russia accept kalki leadership and India, Europe and Russia form an alliance
14) Defeat of China around 2064 by Russia/Europe and India alliance and end of WW3.
15) New world order under Kalki and a new global religion called neo hinduism.
you wrote your own puran it seem....

as far i read , china will totally defeated and they will run towards russian corn field in search of food....

now you show your proof of post .....so, i will show mine....

Country flag
T90? But I'm not sure.

By Russian friendship, I meant their action to save us from US fleet in 71. I also hope that the US invasion of NKo starts immediately as it will pull all of China's attention to the east and the southern problem will barely matter. Not saying we are afraid of a confrontation with china, but this scenario will certainly drain china's dream of hitting India.
This is a very different russia from Soviet Union days. IMO china has much greater influence in Russia than India does . We should not ask Russia to choose between china or us we will not like the answer.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I am not mentioning the sequence, it is written in Bhavisya purana that Kalki will begin counterattack when Mlechhas (muslims) and Jin the naastik (godless people-this is exact description of chinese as sinos do not believe in God)and Jin is a Chinese name maybe Xi Jin Ping have destroyed all temples in Kashi. To me this is very much like China and muslim nations uniting against India.
I respect our Gods and prophecies, but lets please keep it out of this thread. We can discuss that in some other thread.

sorcerer

Country flag
As long as there are voices in Chinese society supporting Sikkim's independence, the voices will spread and fuel pro-independence appeals in Sikkim," the editorial said.
:D
chinese society..
:D
Thats NEW!!! when did chinese society have any say in chinese commie business?

china should listen to the voice from hongkong for INDEPENDENCE. East Turkestan Independence, Tibetan Independence, Taiwan, etc etc.

China's Xi talks tough on Hong Kong as tens of thousands call for democracy

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-hongkong-anniversary-idUSKBN19M31T
Chinese President Xi Jinping swore in Hong Kong's new leader on Saturday with a stark warning that Beijing won't tolerate any challenge to its authority in the divided city as it marked the 20th anniversary of its return from Britain to China.:pound::pound:

what a bunch of MORONS chinese are....DEMOCRACY for Sikkim via CHINA!!!
as if people are gonna take china any serious on DEMOCRACY front.

people of global times and chinese state on media should reconsider the PITCHING news from the point of view of DEMOCRACY and SOVEREIGNTY.
Coming from china a place of NO ELECTION chinese are mocking themselves with such articles.

Its really funny to watch china standing exposed and accepting that its exposed in front of international arena.

FOR EXAMPLE:

UN warns about financial risks in China’s One Belt One Road project
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...elt-one-road-project/articleshow/58831087.cms

thats when china changed the tone once exposed

Chinese Media: B&R is not a charity programme, China should give loans at higher interest rates
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/indias-neighborhood-debt-trap-china/1/981940.html

chinese are losing their credibility big time with such contradiction and is showing its insecurity and weakness like a third world cuntry.

Another GEM for CHINESE MARVEL

How did a $12 million bridge collapse in Kenya?
On June 26, just two weeks after an "inspection" by President Uhuru Kenyatta, a $12 million Chinese-built Sigiri bridge in Western Kenya collapsed before it was completed.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Map Sikkim Bhutan Chumb: Schone la peak south of Chumbi Valley in Tibet (China). Bhutan is negotiating Chaumb Valley to China. The pregnable Siluri corridor the thin land between Nepal, Bangladesh, and slightly south of Bhutan and Chinese Tibet. The Siliguri corridor is 500 km north of Chumbi valley

However 34 years ago when Bharati armies rode into Gangtok the capital of Sikkim, world conscience was asleep and has been asleep since then. While there are huge demonstrations for Tibet in the Western world, no celebrity has chosen to fight for the rights of a peaceful nation taken over by Bharat.

The world has forgotten about Sikkim and condoned Delhis act of naked aggression perpetuated on an innocent and docile population. The world has also not spoken up against the cruelty of Delhi on South Tibet (an area which it occupied from China).

Bhutan faces a similar fate. Bharat’s expansionist dreams have no end.

Bharati aggression against her neighbors has to opposed and reversed. Sanctions must be imposed on Delhi for taking over countries. Delhi must learn that aggression does not pay.

India ensalves 450 million Dalits and schedules caste people as Untouchables. Severe economic sancitons must be imposed on India ’till she liberates those millions who are in bondage.

Sikkim has lost its independence, its national identity, and Buddhism exterminated from the rest of Bharat now faces the bayonets of Brhamanism. One of our regular contributors sent us the link to this fantastic article publishedin the Nepali Times.

King Palden Thondup Namgyal, the Chogyal of Sikkim was in his palace on the morning of 6 April, 1975 when the roar of army trucks climbing the steep streets of Gangtok brought him running to the window. There were Indian soldiers everywhere, they had surrounded the palace, and short rapid bursts of machine gun fire could be heard. Basanta Kumar Chhetri, a 19-year-old guard at the palace’s main gate, was struck by a bullet and killed-the first casualty of the takeover. The 5,000-strong Indian force didn’t take more than 30 minutes to subdue the palace guards who numbered only 243. By 12.45 it was all over, Sikkim ceased to exist as an independent kingdom.

Map of Sikkim: China has wavered on accepting Sikkim as part of Bharat

Captured palace guards, hands raised high were packed into trucks and taken away, singing: “Dela sil, li gi, gang changka chibso” (may my country keep blooming like a flower). But by the, the Indian tri-colour had replaced the Sikkimese flag at the palace where the 12th king of the Namgyal dynasty was held prisoner. “The Chogyal was a great believer in India. He had huge respect for Mahatma Gnadhi and Jawaharlal Nehru. Not in his wildest dreams did he think India would ever swallow up his kingdom,” recalls Captain Sonam Yongda, the Chogyal’s aide-de-camp. Nehru himself had told journalist Kuldip Nayarin 1960: “Taking a small country like Sikkim by force would be like shooting a fly with a rifle.” Ironically it was Nehru’s daughter Indira Gandhi who cited “national interest” to make Sikkim the 22nd state in the Indian union.

In the years leading up to the 1975 annexation, there was enough evidence that all was not well in relations between New Delhi and Gangtok. The seeds were sown as far back as 1947 after India gained independence, when the Sikkim State Congress started an anti-monarchist movement to introduce democracy, end feudalism andmerge with India. “We went to Delhi to talk to Nehru about these demands,” recalls CD Rai, a rebel leader. “He told us, we’ll help you with democracy and getting rid of feudalism, but don’t talk about merger now.” Relenting to pressure from pro-democracy supporters, the 11th Chogyalwas forced to include Raiin a five-member council of ministers, to sign a one-sided treaty with India which would effectively turn Sikkim into an Indian “protectorate”, and allow the stationing of an Indian “political officer” in Gangtok.

Map of the independent kingdom of Sikkim--now occupied by Bharat

As a leader of international stature with an anti-imperialist role on the world stage, Nehru did not want to be seen to be bullying small neighbours in his own backyard. But by 1964 Nehru had died and so had the 11th Chogyal, Sir Tashi Namgyal. There was a new breed of young and impatient political people emerging in Sikkim and things were in ferment. The plot thickened when Kaji Lendup Dorji (also known as LD Kaji) of the Sikkim National Congress, who had an ancestral feud with the Chogyal’s family, entered the fray. By 1973, New Delhi was openly supporting the Kaji’s Sikkim National Congress. Pushed into a corner, the new Chogyal signed a tripatriteagreement with political parties and India under which there was further erosion of his powers. LD Kaji’s Sikkim National Congress won an overwhelming majority in the 1974 elections, and within a year the cabinet passed a bill asking for the Chogyal’sremoval. The house sought a referendum, during which the decision was endorsed. “That was a charade,” says KC Pradhan, who was then minister of agriculture. “The voting was directed by the

Indian military.”

India’s “Chief Executive” in Gangtok wrote: “Sikkim’s merger was necessary for Indian national interest. And we worked to that end. Maybe if the Chogyal had been smarter, and played his cards better, it wouldn’t have turned out the way it did.”

It is also said that the real battle was not between the Chogyal and Kaji Lendup Dorji, but between their wives. On one side was Queen Hope Cook, the American wife of the Chogyal and on the other was the Belgian wife of the Kaji, Elisa-Maria Standford. “This was a proxy war between the American and the Belgian,” says former chief minister, BB Gurung. But there was a third woman involved: Indira Gandhi in New Delhi.

Chogyal Palden met the 24-year-old New Yorker, Hope Cook, in Darjeeling in 1963 and married her. For Cook, this was a dream come true: to become the queen of an independent kingdom in Shangrila. She started taking the message of Sikkimese independence to the youth, and the allegations started flying thick and fast that she was a CIA agent. These were the coldest years of the Cold War, and there was a tendency in India to see a “foreign hand” behindeverything so it was not unusual for the American queen to be labelled a CIA agent. However, as Hope Cook’s relations withDelhi deteriorated, so did her marriage with the Chogyal. In 1973, she took her two children and went back to New York. She hasn’t returned to Sikkim since.

Then there was Elisa-Maria, daughter of a Belgian father and German mother who left her Scottish husband in Burma and married LD Kaji in Delhi in 1957. The two couldn’t have been more different. Elisa-Maria wanted to be Sikkim’s First Lady, but Hope Cook stood in the way. “She didn’t just want to be the wife of an Indian chief minister, she wanted to be the wife of the prime minister of an independent Sikkim.” With that kind of an ambition, it was not surprising that with annexation, neither Hope Cook nor Elisa-Maria got what they wanted.

Meanwhile in New Delhi, Indira Gandhi was going from strengthto strength, and India was flexing its muscles. The 1971 Bangladesh war and the atomic test in 1974 gave Delhi the confidence to take care of Sikkim once and for all. Indira Gandhi was concerned that Sikkim may show independent tendencies and become a UN member like Bhutan did in 1971, and she also didn’t take kindly to the three Himalayan kingdoms, Bhutan, Sikkim andNepal, getting too cosy with each other. The Chogyal attended King Birendra’s coronation in Kathmandu in 1975 andhobnobbed with the Pakistanis and the Chinese, and there was a lobby in Delhi that felt Sikkim may get Chinese help to become independent.

In his book on the Indian intelligence agency, Inside RAW, The story of India’s secret service, Ashok Raina writes that New Delhi had taken the decision to annex Sikkim in 1971, andthat the RAW used the next two years to create the right conditions within Sikkim to make that happen. The key here was to use the predominantly-Hindu Sikkimese of Nepali origin who complained of discrimination from the Buddhist king and elite to rise up. “What we felt then was that the Chogyal was unjust to us,” says CD Rai, editor of Gangtok Times and ex-minister. “We thought it may be better to be Indian than to be oppressed by the king.”

So, when the Indian troops moved in there was general jubilation on the streets of Gangtok. It was in fact in faraway Kathmandu that there were reverberations. Beijing expressed grave concern. But in the absence of popular protests against the Indian move, there was only muted reaction at the United Nations in New York. It was only later that there were contrary opinions within India-Morarji Desai said in 1978 that the merger was a mistake. Even Sikkimese political leaders who fought for the merger said it was a blunder and worked to roll it back. But by then it was too late.

Today, most Sikkimese know they lost their independence in 1975, and Siliguri-bound passengers in Gangtok still say they are “going to India”. The elite have benefited from New Delhi’s largesse and aren’t complaining. As ex-chief minister BB Gurung says: “We can’t turn the clock back now.” 25 years after SIKKIM

Next month, it will be 25 years since the Indian annexation of Sikkim. Sudheer Sharmalooks back at how a Himalayan kingdom lost its sovereignty. Nepali Times
Better name it Chini Times rather then Nepali Times. BTW, ever read this one???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes

Blood+

Country flag
Isliye

isliye nawaz bhik mangne gaya US, and you claming you won when you lost half your country in 71 Shows your inbreding. Ghauri lost 17 Times to prithviraj chauhan, akbar never able to cature mahrana pratap, just small region gave him bloody nose. Moghuls eventually lost all the land to marathas. Shiks and Hindus ruled kashmir. And pretty soon that false religion of islam will be crushed and all land will be of hindus because its only religion created and protected by God and has been there since time immotlrtal
No such a thing as a god m8, it's just fiction.All religions are bullshit.

Last edited:

square

Strategic Issues
Zaid hamid can make a prophecy of capturing India and defeat hindus and here we have prophecies which tells us about defeat & destruction

trolling band kar

We will make chowmein out of these chinkees , let the war begin
so , this tarun kumar id too is a pakistani as fan of zaid hamid.......morning itself we find a pakistani id named tigerpaw .....

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Wonder who the umbrella protest in hong kong is going

Tarun Kumar

so , this tarun kumar id too is a pakistani as fan of zaid hamid.......morning itself we find a pakistani id named tigerpaw .....
I am an Indian and lets forget about these prophecies and focus on current situation. I believe that this is the most serious situation between India and China and all signs are looking omnious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles