LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
These competitions are a useless barometer of military strength. Paki SSG has also won many competitions but lost Siachin to regular Indian troops with pakis even refusing to accept their bodies

Ye Gyan unhe jake Bant Jo en "useless" competitions me hissa lene jate hain.

And BTW Paki SSG didn't won any competition either except the Sniper competition in China.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
NKo missile test was a blessing in disguise. USA hates china even more now.
They hate China for a long time . North Korea is a proxy created by China . USA puts on a charade of not knowing this fact Kissinger and Nixon made the worst foreign policy mistake in modern history to open a communist nation to the world

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
I think we should not response on media to any aggressive chinese posture because Chinese actually do invest a lot in our economy and we both need each other economically. We won't be gaining much by giving hostile statements against China, so let it play its trumpet.
So why don't we stop complaining about gilgit, gwadar, Ladakh , Tibet , stealing the waters of the Brahmaputra and POK or a future military base in PAK? You have a great solution just give in fantastic plan glad you don't run the country.

Tarun Kumar

Down south, they released a new map displaying territories east of Sikkim (inside Bhutan) as their own. The IA moved out and took the entire dokalam area (Not the Plateau which is far north).
My God that is very very serious and is equivalent to dissecting Bhutan. And they want Bhutan to reject Indian influence. My sense is that they are punishing both Bhutan and India for snubbing them at OBOR. Looks like prophecy of bhavisya purana is happening word to word sooner than I thought and Xi Jinping may well be the evil Jin of Puranas. This means the sequence of events is going to play out like this as per bhavisya purana:
1) Limited 2 front war between India and China and India and Pak around 2017-19 period which is inconclusive but leads to major instability in India.
2) Modi winning 2019 elections but serious internal problems in India
3) Full scale war with Pak in 2024 due to some event (maybe assassination of Modi) leading to use of nukes by both sides and subsequent Chinese and united islamic assault on India.
4) Defeat of India at hand of Sino Islamic alliance by 2026.
5) Splitting of India along North/Central South lines with North/North East under Isalmic/ Chinese control.
6) Formation of eastern alliance comprising of victors of India (China/Islamic nations) along with NoKo and Russia.
7) Start of events leading to WW3 with huge military buildup.
8) Invasion of israel in 2036 by eastern alliance followed by invasion of Europe with capital of caliphate established in Rome.
9) Full scale war with US in 2041-44 followed by global destruction.
10) Reunification of India under kalki and his generals
11) Counterassault on muslim nations by kalki and the defeat of eastern part of caliphate by kalki.
12) breaking away of Russia from eastern alliance and counterattack by United European army on islam.
13) Europe/russia accept kalki leadership and India, Europe and Russia form an alliance
14) Defeat of China around 2064 by Russia/Europe and India alliance and end of WW3.
15) New world order under Kalki and a new global religion called neo hinduism.

Last edited:

Kazah

My God that is very very serious and is equivalent to dissecting Bhutan. And they want Bhutan to reject Indian influence. My sense is that they are punishing both Bhutan and India for snubbing them at OBOR. Looks like prophecy of bhavisya purana is happening word to word sooner than I thought and Xi Jinping may well be the evil Jin of Puranas. This means the sequence of events is going to play out like this as per bhavisya purana:
1) Limited 2 front war between India and China and India and Pak around 2017-19 period which is inconclusive but leads to major instability in India.
2) Modi winning 2019 elections but serious internal problems in India
3) Full scale war with Pak in 2024 due to some event (maybe assassination of Modi) leading to use of nukes by both sides and subsequent Chinese and united islamic assault on India.
5) Splitting of India along North/Central South lines with North/North East under Isalmic/ Chinese control.
6) Formation of eastern alliance comprising of victors of India (China/Islamic nations) along with NoKo and Russia.
7) Start of events leading to WW3 with huge military buildup.
8) Invasion of israel in 2036 by eastern alliance followed by invasion of Europe with capital of caliphate established in Rome.
9) Full scale war with US in 2041-44 followed by global destruction.
10) Reunification of India under kalki and his generals
11) Counterassault on muslim nations and their defeat.
12) breaking away of Russia from eastern alliance and counterattack by United European army on islam.
13) Europe/russia accept kalki leadership
14) Defeat of China around 2064 and end of WW3.
15) New world order under Kalki and a new global religion called neo hinduism.
Screenshot_146.png

WTF is this kalki, neo hinduism hahahahahah

abe dimaag ka ilaaj karwale

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
This is a great test of India . Atleast a dozen major nations have security pacts and agreements with India. This scenario will reveal if India is a credible partner?

Krusty

Country flag
I think we should not response on media to any aggressive chinese posture because Chinese actually do invest a lot in our economy and we both need each other economically. We won't be gaining much by giving hostile statements against China, so let it play its trumpet.
This is the exact dhimmitude I was talking about yesterday. I remember @Project Dharma's post where he was talking about one of his friends against escalating into a war because Mumbai stock market would take a hit.

:doh:

People like them better give up Indian citizenship and stay wherever they are. India has had enough with spineless folks. If someone enters your home and threatens you, what will you do? Give it up and move elsewhere?

Money can't buy anyone a spine.

We should be ashamed. A country with 50b$ trade surplus is ready to go to war with us and we are backing off. And we belong in the land of Chatrapathi Shivaji and Raja Raja chola. Insulting.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Japan has enough influence but China has blocked them (Still dont understand how China got unsc seat and not Japan).Chinese commies are stubborn people with little sense of seeing the light.Right now they have a hardliner ruling them who sees himself as an almighty emperor.Little chance china will budge.
Influence and Interest................. Right now EU has more interest in India then in Japan. US had already brought Japan under their protective umbrella after the so called UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER of WWII. So their interests is more or less served. One does spread over its influence only if it could rise its interest in todays gloabl market.

Tarun Kumar

View attachment 17383

WTF is this kalki, neo hinduism hahahahahah

abe dimaag ka ilaaj karwale
Kalki is the final avatar of vishnu who will appear when world is at edge of destruction and will destroy evil forces ending kaliyug and beginning Satyug. He will be a scholar soldier and his various battles are with mlechhas (muslims) and naaastikas (Chinese) is described vividly in bhavisya purana. As a hindu I do look at prophetic literature seriously

Chinmoy

Country flag
I appreciate your effort.

Chinese are most cunning and they will shift the gears in no time. After running back from Arunachal Pradesh they went into propaganda onslaught that even today's generation falls victim of it.

Looking at Indian News Traders today, Just imagine how they would have invested money and resources at that time to purchase Editorials and bought of the traitors to change the perception.

It is now proved the so called best Newspapers like The Hindu were bought by Russians to do propaganda for them.

Watch chinese online, these cockroaches keep links and bookmarks handy all the time to show India in bad light. Soon you start exposing them they start playing Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai and then one good Indian warrior will take the bait to go against his own peers.

They made 1962 a propaganda victory after losing it Militarily.

When Indians say that there is no need to react on Chinese Rants, I see History repeating itself.
We should react, but should confine ourself from over reacting. Our politicians should not open their big mouth in media and instead should let the Junior officers and media house give replies to their rants.
On top of that, we should play psychological warfare with their media too. We in India have such a down the gutter opposition that they would lap up anything publish by Chinese media, but would discard any state run report on face. These insiders are doing us more harm then the chinese rants and chinese too know this.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This is a great test of India . Atleast a dozen major nations have security pacts and agreements with India. This scenario will reveal if India is a credible partner?
This situation, if escalated will definitely reveal our friends & foes' true inclination to help or abandon us. Russia is in 2 minds right now. They know that against USA, Russia + China + Iran + NKo will join up. Also, on the other hand, maybe USA will grab the chance along with Japan & Aussies to silence China by helping India.

Maybe, just maybe, Russia will remain neutral given its friendship with India for so long but Putin is a cunning leader.

Chinmoy

Country flag
resently i came across that the present situation is just a replay of 1966 events in the same sector.....
china that time open fire on the accuse of 400 sheeps and yukes......
1967 , we just got off from 1962 and 1965 , still not only defend our positions but push the pla back.....

you just chill.......they will get a bloody nose again .....
I am not even worried about these Chinese. I am worried about the hype we are creating.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am not even worried about these Chinese. I am worried about the hype we are creating.
What do you mean by hype? GoI has barely reacted. The markets seem not to have taken notice. It's just people on such forums talking about the real possibility of a skirmish.

Kazah

Kalki is the final avatar of vishnu who will appear when world is at edge of destruction and will destroy evil forces ending kaliyug and beginning Satyug. He will be a scholar soldier and his various battles are with mlechhas (muslims) and naaastikas (Chinese) is described vividly in bhavisya purana. As a hindu I do look at prophetic literature seriously
Zaid hamid can make a prophecy of capturing India and defeat hindus and here we have prophecies which tells us about defeat & destruction

trolling band kar

We will make chowmein out of these chinkees , let the war begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles