LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
you are also incorrect and I am also incorrect ... .

Both sides were hitting each other badly... rods, stones and every thing. Indian soldiers tried to take a way few Chinese intruders by dragging them as shown in the better resolution video. They nailed them.
@Flame Thrower was that you, who asked for arrest? I guess ITBP tried to arrest them ...
I would say its natural reaction to drag (not arrest) when someone is pinned down but not ready to disengage. In Punjabi we say, "Kutoon Ghat te Ghareesoon jiyada' Beat less but Drag more. :biggrin2:

It is all testosterone after first punch is thrown.

If I am may add to your first point it is certain that Indians were fighting well unlike how you guys made it look like on the first instance. :)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If I am may add to your first point it is certain that Indians were fighting well unlike how you guys made it look like on the first instance.
Because I still feel bad and angered about that ITBP personal who fell down and fainted after Chinese started pelting stones.

I made a previous post that SFF must be given ITBP uniforms and deployed silently

hit&run

Mod
White banner Indians at height backed off slowly. :rofl:

Again its natural reaction when you are far away from the action you tend to find a safe place and if your side is winning you are less likely to add in.

Chinese pelted stones because they saw they are losing. This should be a good sign to understand the tilt of the fight.

square

Strategic Issues
could see only two itbp man retaliate .....

light color uniform is of itbp....how many are there ? seem like the commanding officer has gone to talk to chinese taken 5-6 man with him......
better prepared next time , ....its not ended yet !!!
I think they were at large number >

hit&run

Mod
Because I still feel bad and angered about that ITBP personal who fell down and fainted after Chinese started pelting stones.

I made a previous post that SFF must be given ITBP uniforms and deployed silently
Its alright, mighty PEOPLE'S LIBERATION ARMY hitting a police guard with stones shows poor on them.

They were thrown on ground and beaten as well.

SFF: It wouldn't have made any difference. Any escalation on Chinese borders has to be mandated. The rules of engagement at Chinese border are different than on Pakistani border.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
could see only two itbp man retaliate .....

light color uniform is of itbp....how many are there ? seem like the commanding officer has gone to talk to chinese taken 5-6 man with him......
better prepared next time , ....its not ended yet !!!
At the end of the AV there is clear divide between two sides and both sides kept pelting stones till end. Chinese couldn't be throwing stones at their own people.

The numbers are more or less same. Only Chinese kept coming from the Hill side.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I wouldn't have made any difference. Any escalation on Chinese borders has to be mandated. The rules of engagement at Chinese border are different than on Pakistani border
When there is such protest holding banners, they maintain restraints. SFF is good in martial arts and can break few bones. Because if this has happened it may get repeated.

No need to take chances from now onwards.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
That`s that point, better not mix up roles of various forces ..

Their is interesting point to note, That before the new video appeared everyone was busy bashing the ITBP after the new video everyone seems rejoicing, Its best not to jump on quick conclusions and go make theories on it ..

I think SFF is China specific clandestine force, trained to operate beyond enemy lines. I could be wrong.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I think SFF is China specific clandestine force, trained to operate beyond enemy lines. I could be wrong.
Yes but deployment of SFF within 10km of LAC was revoked by the PMO
I don't know how it is now.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Their is interesting point to note, That before the new video appeared everyone was busy bashing the ITBP after the new video everyone seems rejoicing, Its best not to jump on quick conclusions and go make theories on it ..
In previous post also wrote that SFF should be deployed along with ITBP and after new video came out, I still vouch for it. Reason I gave above.

Kazah

Do u guys watch how badass that was at 48th sec when we teach fake kungfu warrior how to kick ass ...or at 1th minute sharp when we knocked a chinki by stone
well that was the chinese guy
-0=-0=-0=-0=-0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles