LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
What BM-21 Grad ??? :eek1::eek1:

Why are these kids standing in the road and noticing a troop movement . when even media guys are not able to get any info which is getting moved to where .Though i have high respect and regards for the Gurkha soldiers in the IA..This gorkhland group is something i have my own doubts and the way they are still holding the agitation when the chinese are right on our border is making it look even murkier ...

@Screambowl S300 & S400 are SAM so we need to have some counter measures for our fighters and also for our Brahmos to beat them ..But as for i know S400 is not yet delivered to china and even if it gets it will be deployed in the korean border region than in the tibet region ..They have more to defend in mainland ..
They r proud Indians,they r wishing the Army a gd luck...Many Gorkhas have fought nd died 2 during freedom struggle...Even Kadam Kadam Badaye Jaa-the marching song of IA was composed by an Indian Gorkha Ram Singh Thakuri...They r the second frontiers of India after himalayas...There is no reason 2 have trust issues...Gorkhaland issue is an internal problem...When those fuckin' chinkis r at our frontiers,we set aside all our differences nd kick them outta there....Jai Mahakali,Ayo Gorkhali...Jai Hind!!!

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Gorkhaland issue is an internal problem...When those fuckin' chinkis r at our frontiers,we set aside all our differences nd kick them outta there.
I think it is worth investigating Mamata's allegation of Chinese links into Gorkhaland. If found to be true, it is a very serious issue and time to return the favor in Tibet.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I think it is worth investigating Mamata's allegation of Chinese links into Gorkhaland. If found to be true, it is a very serious issue and time to return the favor in Tibet.
If so,then we'll definitely return the favour bro...But I don't see any political agenda in that video which shows small kids waving their hands outta joy towards the army....The Chinese might fuel the gorkhaland agitation,but it is not a seccessionist movement like the ULFA,Nagas etc....But I'm sure the Chinese would not want us 2 start another Tibet Spring.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

sthf

Country flag
Harpreet is the most persistent guy on Twitter. Men in uniform who got martyred become nameless faceless numbers for vast majority of Indians but not for Harpreet. If any of you is not following him on Twitter, please do.

Mangal

Country flag

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What BM-21 Grad ??? :eek1::eek1:

Why are these kids standing in the road and noticing a troop movement . when even media guys are not able to get any info which is getting moved to where .Though i have high respect and regards for the Gurkha soldiers in the IA..This gorkhland group is something i have my own doubts and the way they are still holding the agitation when the chinese are right on our border is making it look even murkier ...

@Screambowl S300 & S400 are SAM so we need to have some counter measures for our fighters and also for our Brahmos to beat them ..But as for i know S400 is not yet delivered to china and even if it gets it will be deployed in the korean border region than in the tibet region ..They have more to defend in mainland ..
Iam talking about this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weishi_Rockets
they are rocket arty mrlb with 300km plus range

sthf

Country flag
they are rocket arty mrlb with 300km plus range
Are they even deployed or just on wikipedia?
Chini hot air nothing more. The only reasonable Chini arty is the one they export like their tracked SPH or copies of Russian Smerch.

Don't get me wrong, Chinis have formidable arty capabilities but these random numbers and alphabets are not among them. These are mostly untested systems to hone the skills of designing schools.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Chini hot air nothing more. The only reasonable Chini arty is the one they export like their tracked SPH or copies of Russian Smerch.

Don't get me wrong, Chinis have formidable arty capabilities but these random numbers and alphabets are not among them. These are mostly untested systems to hone the skills of designing schools.
obviously deployed...
that~s what they are boasting about.
Chinese artillery is formidable because of the sheer numbers but i doubt they have any 200km 300km long MLRS.

The best they would have will be copies of Smerch but in big numbers.

Thats their basic war strategy,QUANTITY NOT QUALITY.

sthf

Country flag
Chinese artillery is formidable because of the sheer numbers but i doubt they have any 200km 300km long MLRS.
Numbers matter and agreed on the second part.

Thats their basic war strategy,QUANTITY NOT QUALITY.
Partially true. Post Gulf War 1 they are consistently moving from quantity to quality hence the major reforms. Still a lot has to done before they can count themselves among the big wigs.

mahesh

Country flag
Weshi Rockets are in service. Even it's derivatives are being used by Syria and Iran as Khaibar

View attachment 18868

View attachment 18869
one thing is boggling my mind for so long, what is the difference between these rockets and missiles, i understand the missile concept. but these rockets,
would they function exactly like missiles apart from large destructions and maneuverability like missiles ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles