LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
WAR is imminent it seems, I request senior members to shut any pinky when first shots are fired ..

Keep this thread clean with information and pictures minus rant and personal issues and irrelevant nonsense ..
I am glad you have said it.

Traitors, pussyfooters and doubtful are free to leave or will be shot dead should be this forum's rule now.

Har Har Mahadev.

IndianHawk

Country flag
We must hope war is not in cards as this will pushed us decades back .But if War is pushed on us,make sure we take the maximum out of it which includes tibet and aksai chin.
War will be good given for us . As Lord Krishna told the Arjun.

A war will rid us of our callousness. We loose 100000+ people every year in road accident just because we can't build better roads faster and can't impose rule of law on people. How many have we lost in all the wars till now.

War will teach us discipline , war will restore our glory , war will avenge 62. War will recharge our economy with animal spirit. War will we our salvation .

We must not waiver .

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Add to that most electronic items, including mobile phones, pen drives, computer parts and peripherals including the keyboards which we are now bashing, food items, pre-packaged desserts, look-alike handbags and luggage having global brand names, toys batteries and tyres!

There's plenty more. Do you have any of these.....

Mobiles

1.Alcatel
2.Haier
3.Gionnee
4.G’Five
5.Coolpad
6.Lenovo
7.OnePlus
8.Oppo
9.Vivo
10.Xiaomi
11. Zopo
12. ZTE

Laptops

1.Lenovo
2. Asus
3.Acer

And more!!

Yep! All frikkin Chinese stuff! We seem to have lost the war on this front!
Replying from my Lenovo laptop. :crying::crying:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
:facepalm:

Bought it 3 years ago when the situation was kinda OK. No shielding of Masood Azhar, no blocking NSG, no CPEC, no serious situation on the border. I'll throw this laptop away by the end of this month, even though it's working well. I'll try to find something that has no made in china components.

hit&run

Mod
There is nothing in the media, where is the information coming from, of an imminent skirmish?
Media only reports as things unfold, Media do not read.

Media do not understand defence affairs. Even analysts like Sushant Sareen, Praveen Swami, and many others can not connect the dots. They are best 'hindsight' analysts.

Those who are good 'Watchers' they may not elaborate; not because of the fear of being proven wrong but military movements and posturing are are done to serve multi purposes which may not include going for War or Skirmish.

captscooby81

Country flag
Doing it from phone brand started by ex PLA officer ...Huuuuu waaaa weiiii....:frusty::frusty:

There is zero electronic product today in this world which has a part not made in China ...Remember china is the sole player in Rare Earth metals ...and every electronic board has a part of it ...Even the defence product chips ...watch the below video to learn more about it ..Sadly the minerals are exported from india to china ...:facepalm:

Replying from my Lenovo laptop. :crying::crying:

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
Bought it 3 years ago when the situation was kinda OK. No shielding of Masood Azhar, no blocking NSG, no CPEC, no serious situation on the border. I'll throw this laptop away by the end of this month, even though it's working well. I'll try to find something that has no made in china components.
In Punjabi there is a saying 'Jidi Juti, Odey Sir'. It literally a scenario where you use opponent's own shoe to beat him.

Use Chinese laptop to make sense online to help India's cause than doing anything cynical like this.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Kya Baat Hai Deshbhakt :lol:

Sare Pahadi Plains me a Gaye Uttarakhand border areas ke for better life and Jobs and Hundreds of villages are either empty or very few population mostly elders, while younger families moved to Dehradun, Udham Singh nagar, Haridwar district apart from large population of Uttarakhandis in Delhi. There is one village in Uttarkashi in which only 1 women lives. Even Pahadi in govt jobs in Uttarakhand wants to be posted in plains as its malaidar areas thus govt has to make a policy to compulsory post and keep them at Hill districts.

This is a big issue in Uttarakhand. State govt are planning to give incentive so that those border villages are resettled You are yourself sitting in Germany :lol:
not just UK, bro.. Himachal, Leh Ladhak, Sikkim, Darjeeling, Arunachal ... they all are border state with population and first line of defence.

We saw how civilians there worked to rescue the tourists during UK flood. The action was so quick it is case to study.

bhai mein germany nahi switzerland mein hu :)

captscooby81

Country flag
Let me give you something to digest ..Huwaei is the biggest supplier of Telecom equipment to all the operators in india ..Vodafone,Reliance and Airtel and BSNL they can literally cripple our networks in just matter of hours ..Reason why armed forces moved to AFNET sensing the potential danger waiting for them not sure how much chinese equipment was used by HCL in that also ...

Add Motorola to that list.

Chinese hardware has a lot of junk at firmware. Lenovo had injected some spyware in their PC bios itself. If it comes to cyber-warfare, the Chinese will cripple Indian government and business.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Using an HP laptop. Proclaims "Made in China" at the back. We are so fucked.
The Nissan showroom had fitted out an infotainment system with GPS into my Sunny car dashboard. Saw the instruction manual after delivery and it says 'made in China'!! WTF? I'm really screwed! :crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles