LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I think in times like these we need public security and rescue commitees. Such committees should be formed in close coordination with police and other authorities for every mohalla.

@ Mods : If off topic please remove my post.

dont worry buddy... ma ch** denge chinio ki.. 62 mein order nahi thy is baar orders hai ..

niche tak aney se pehle hum pahadi logo ki lash se jana hoga.. lash to zaroor hogi lekin chinio ki unke ilake mein... so relax!!!

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Any insider info guys? What the fuck is happening? Are we going into a full blown war?
Anyone PM me.Whats the latest.
try read through the whole thread , or at least the llast 4 or 5 pages ....wont take long

imho we are gonna have a war ....whether full-blown i cant say but i think not ....because that will put china back a lot and they have more to lose and i dont think the people of china will be v happy with eleven shepig for losing their sons even if they "win"

for all the big time rhetoric from china i think they will go for a quick and decisive "victory" i predict they will be hit hard in return and when the body bags start to pile they wlll call it quits and tell the whole world that it was their great victory ...unfortunately in the process we will also lose men ...dammit !! but for sure they will lose more

as for whats the latest again its my take that there is a suspicious lull both in rhetoric and troop movements .... but i dont think lizard is going for peace at all ....they are using this time to prepare the worst possible for india .....my take is that they will start the attack when modi or whoever goes to china for brics conference so that they damage our negotiating strength at the brics and put that representative in a difficult and embarassing situation ( that's what they hope for )

that is the kind of chini bhai we have at our border ...... many thanks to the Nehru family starting with the man JN himself all the way down to wonderful rahul who 's most famous quote is that poverty is a state of mind ...f all of them !!! they put us in this situation and now modi has mountainous work to do to overcome all the setbacks

scatterStorm

Country flag
War is not happening, unless US and N.Korea fucks everything up. If they engage, a world war 3 is imminent.

Pakistan will use this opportunity to annex us yet again, Chinese will do the same. It is imminent that we will have to face a two front war scenario which IMHO ... we aren't prepared for.

We still lack a proper Tri-command and Joint operations experience, but it's good that we will have to do these during war time, the only factor that will decide our fate is how well we execute on all fronts and how our country men stand on side lines to raise one voice.

Our boots will have to work double time and be swift, holding the land is not an option anymore, better have an offensive stance from the start.

The first week of skirmish our troops and airforce have to plunge very quickly and decisively ... creating havoc and confusion is the only thing to settle in, inside the aggressors mind.

I hope we take down there AAD batteries via Brahmos and special ops, creating a passage for IAF to do what they are best considered in Asia and one of the best AF in the world ... create havoc and dominate airspace.

:daru:

Butter Chicken

Country flag
45-year old lady has lost her life in ceasefire violation & shelling by Pakistan during early morning hours, in Mendhar Sector

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It's like the time when my dog died and I buried it quickly at night so that my kid wouldn't get to see it and cry. :sad:
Badey makkaar log hain ye.

They use Indian sources to brag about their bravery of killing our Soldiers but burry their ones in hurry and in hiding.

I remember OoE telling off one poster who was comparing ANA with PA. He said the army who do not claim his dead, can rape women in millions is not normal army that you can take on.

airtel

Country flag
India pumping in more soldiers, weapons on entire eastern front
Rajat Pandit | TNN | Aug 12, 2017, 12:27 AM IST
TNN
File photo for representation (Reuters Photo)

India continues to pump in additional troops and weapon systems on the entire eastern front in face of continuing belligerence from China on the Doklam standoff, even as diplomatic and military channels are being utilised in a bid to defuse the almost two-month-old crisis. Sources said a top-level flag meeting between major-general rank officers from India and China was held at the Nathu La border personnel meeting (BPM) point in Sikkim for the first time on Friday, following failure of a similar meet between brigade commanders on August 8 to break the deadlock. But the meeting also proved “inconclusive” with China remaining adamant that India should immediately withdraw its troops from the Bhutanese territory of Doklam near the Sikkim-Bhutan-Tibet tri-junction. “The Indian side held China should first remove its road construction equipment from the site. Both sides will now report back to their headquarters,” said a source. The meeting between top military officers indicates a line of communication at the ground level and efforts to exchange perceptions and possibly explore means to contain the confrontation. The Army has steadily but stealthily moved troops to their “operational alert areas” on the borders with China in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, while also maintaining high operational readiness of its other formations and units all along the 4,057-km long Line of Actual Control stretching from Ladakh to Arunachal, as was reported by TOI earlier. In the eastern theatre, this primarily includes the 33 Corps headquartered in Sukna, with the 17 (Gangtok), 27 (Kalimpong) and 20 (Binnaguri) Mountain Divisions under its control. Each division has 10,000-15,000 soldiers who have undergone acclimatization for the high-altitude forward areas. The 3 Corps (Dimapur) and 4 Corps (Tezpur), with similar infantry and mountain divisions under them, have also been activated as a precautionary move. IAF airbases in the North-East are also maintaining a high operational alert, with “combat air patrols” on a regular basis, said sources. India’s troop mobilisation comes in response to muscle-flexing by China, which has amassed troops, tanks and artillery in the Tibet Military District. “While the People’s Liberation Army is showing its teeth in a bid to make us cower down, we have cranked up our caution levels,” said a source. But at the actual faceoff site located at an altitude of over 11,000-feet in Doklam, which China is keen to grab from Bhutan to add strategic depth to its narrow Chumbi Valley, there are still only 300-350 soldiers ranged against each other. The PLA has deployed another 1,500 soldiers just beyond the standoff site as part of its aggressive posture. Defence minister ArunJaitley, incidentally, assured Lok Sabha on Friday that the Indian armed forces are geared for all contingencies, while responding to questions on Chinese troop movements in Tibet and the Army vice-chief’s statement that Pakistan’s indigenous defence production industry was better than India’s. “Our defence forces are ready to take on any eventuality,” he said, without making any specific reference to to Doklam. In sharp contrast to China’s belligerence and threats of military reprisals, through both its officials and state-controlled media, India has chosen to remain largely tight-lipped about the entire faceoff from the beginning. External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj, in fact, had recently stressed the need for both sides to mutually withdraw their troops from Doklam simultaneously.At least two flag meetings were also held earlier between the local commanders after Indian troops had proactivelyblocked the attempt by the PLA to construct a motorable road in Doklamon June 18, but they had proved futile with both the armies refusing to budge from their positions. Uncertainty also hangs over the traditional annual invitation to the PLA at the five BPM points on the LAC – Daulat Beg Oldi and Chushul in Ladakh, Bum La and Kibithu in Arunachal, and Nathu La in Sikkim – to celebrate India’s Independence Day on August 15. Indian troops, however, had not crossed over to the Chinese side to mark the 90th anniversary of the PLA on August 1 due to the ongoing tensions.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...s-its-sabre-rattling/articleshow/60025495.cms

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

They use Indian sources to brag about their bravery of killing our Soldiers but burry their ones in hurry and in hiding.

I remember OoE telling off one poster who was comparing ANA with PA. He said the army who do not claim his dead, can rape women in millions is not normal army that you can take on.
Paaji it is a difference in belief system.

Ours = satyamev jayate or truth always triumphs
Theirs = Taqqiya where ends justify the means

If the foundation of their belief system which lies in their religion condones falsehood then how they behave with us is very justifiable. You are very right, makkar log hain.

thethinker

Country flag

This time they actually buried some for a change.

During Kargil war, trucks used to arrive in Paki villages at night. Bodies of dead Paki soldiers were offloaded like logs from it at their respective homes. No proper burial, no military honour or acknowledgement.

Kinda like how courier guy delivers packages in hurry from one location to next.

BTW, many of those dead who were unceremoniously delivered were non Sunnis, so there's that.

Righteous Warrior

Country flag
dont worry buddy... ma ch** denge chinio ki.. 62 mein order nahi thy is baar orders hai ..

niche tak aney se pehle hum pahadi logo ki lash se jana hoga.. lash to zaroor hogi lekin chinio ki unke ilake mein... so relax!!!
Bhai, humare pahari logon ki jaan sasti Nehi hai. Aisa situation hua to hum niche waley upar aa jayenge in Chinky logon mein itni ched karne ki Inhe samajh nehi aayega ki kahan se sans le au kahan se p*d* .

In 1962 RSS helped IA in their logistics. If it comes to that this time too we need to organise and form quickly civilian resistance.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
O Bhai!!! Check your Mobile, I PRAY it is not CHINESE.

Or Else :shoot:
Add to that most electronic items, including mobile phones, pen drives, computer parts and peripherals including the keyboards which we are now bashing, food items, pre-packaged desserts, look-alike handbags and luggage having global brand names, toys batteries and tyres!

There's plenty more. Do you have any of these.....

Mobiles

1.Alcatel
2.Haier
3.Gionnee
4.G’Five
5.Coolpad
6.Lenovo
7.OnePlus
8.Oppo
9.Vivo
10.Xiaomi
11. Zopo
12. ZTE

Laptops

1.Lenovo
2. Asus
3.Acer

And more!!

Yep! All frikkin Chinese stuff! We seem to have lost the war on this front!

Mangal

Country flag
What are the chances that the Indo china standoff is a result of a greater game going on. The standoff came up just after Modis visit to US. Trump wants to settle the north Korea issue. Now china few days back stated it would stop US from attacking. May be the US wants to keep china busy while it with it's allies do to DPRK what they did to Iraq. On the other end we may be getting a good deal for this bargain and playing along, as there are no free lunches in this world and Modi is shrewd business minded statesman.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
What are the chances that the Indo china standoff is a result of a greater game going on. The standoff came up just after Modis visit to US. Trump wants to settle the north Korea issue. Now china few days back stated it would stop US from attacking. May be the US wants to keep china busy while it with it's allies do to DPRK what they did to Iraq. On the other end we may be getting a good deal for this bargain and playing along, as there are no free lunches in this world and Modi is shrewd business minded statesman.
The standoff was announced to the world then, it had started pretty earlier. And it's not like China is going to concentrate much here, this is an disposable compared to their eastern front.

aliyah

or u can say both india and china showing the world that they are busy in doklam so dont call for any help in korea :)

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

niche tak aney se pehle hum pahadi logo ki lash se jana hoga

Kya Baat Hai Deshbhakt :lol:

Sare Pahadi Plains me a Gaye Uttarakhand border areas ke for better life and Jobs and Hundreds of villages are either empty or very few population mostly elders, while younger families moved to Dehradun, Udham Singh nagar, Haridwar district apart from large population of Uttarakhandis in Delhi. There is one village in Uttarkashi in which only 1 women lives. Even Pahadi in govt jobs in Uttarakhand wants to be posted in plains as its malaidar areas thus govt has to make a policy to compulsory post and keep them at Hill districts.

This is a big issue in Uttarakhand. State govt are planning to give incentive so that those border villages are resettled You are yourself sitting in Germany :lol:

Last edited:

Mangal

Country flag
The standoff was announced to the world then, it had started pretty earlier. And it's not like China is going to concentrate much here, this is an disposable compared to their eastern front.
Any strategy for eleminating a threat as dangerous as north Korea must have been planned well in advance. May be what we are witnessing are the final stages of that strategy. I have been noticing the movement and sudden aggressive posturing by Indian defence establishment for well over a year. Remember that India moved entire tank brigade consisting of T 72s to LAC back in July 2016.
http://thediplomat.com/2016/07/indi...n-ladakh-to-counter-chinas-military-build-up/
(Notice the tacit support of US in the move.)

Blood+

Country flag
hahahahaha ok no prob you eat what you like
i ust tried to give some info .... it's a filthy animal is no contest
so go ahead if you insist

btw jewish people , whom many on this forum esteem highly also do not go anywhere near pork ....it's not just traditional christians like myself and muslim people .... and it is not usually part of traditional indian food and i believe for the same reason ....indian people have been wise enough to realise the filth of the animal

im not talking about meat in general which is fine but only about pork
Well, as long as one sticks to the ones bred in pig farms and stay away from the wild boars, one should be perfectly fine, and to be honest, I find pork to be much more delicious than beef but may be it's cause Indian beef sucks as in general.

Fuckking Thirty Characters..............................

IndianHawk

Country flag
Add to that most electronic items, including mobile phones, pen drives, computer parts and peripherals including the keyboards which we are now bashing, food items, pre-packaged desserts, look-alike handbags and luggage having global brand names, toys batteries and tyres!

There's plenty more. Do you have any of these.....

Mobiles

1.Alcatel
2.Haier
3.Gionnee
4.G’Five
5.Coolpad
6.Lenovo
7.OnePlus
8.Oppo
9.Vivo
10.Xiaomi
11. Zopo
12. ZTE

Laptops

1.Lenovo
2. Asus
3.Acer

And more!!

Yep! All frikkin Chinese stuff! We seem to have lost the war on this front!
Well we have forced most of them to manufacture in India. If we could further ease imports of chips , ic panels then we can lead in value addition at low cost . It might take 4-5 years but Chinese will be forced to buy made in india mobiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles