LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Add to that most electronic items, including mobile phones, pen drives, computer parts and peripherals including the keyboards which we are now bashing, food items, pre-packaged desserts, look-alike handbags and luggage having global brand names, toys batteries and tyres!

There's plenty more. Do you have any of these.....

Mobiles

1.Alcatel
2.Haier
3.Gionnee
4.G’Five
5.Coolpad
6.Lenovo
7.OnePlus
8.Oppo
9.Vivo
10.Xiaomi
11. Zopo
12. ZTE

Laptops

1.Lenovo
2. Asus
3.Acer

And more!!

Yep! All frikkin Chinese stuff! We seem to have lost the war on this front!
Yay!!!!!

I have none of these brands at home or office ever!!!!

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Also i would like to mention that we need to pump in money inside own country and manufacture quality products simply because the dalals have all of sudden woken up from thier sleep, clouds of war spell raining mullA$$ on them.
Hey dalals are not bad people.

sandyx

Doklam standoff: India behaving like a mature power, says James R Holmes, professor of strategy at the prestigious US Naval War College

Praising India's behaviour over the matter, James R Holmes, professor of strategy at the prestigious US Naval War College, said, "New Delhi has done things right thus far, neither backing away from the dispute nor replying in kind to Beijing's over-the-top rhetoric." "It is behaving as the mature power and making China look like the adolescent throwing a temper tantrum," Holmes said.

Holmes said it was 'weird' that China wanted to keep alive a boundary dispute with its most formidable neighbour. "If China wants to pursue an assertive maritime strategy, it needs secure borders on land so it doesn't have to worry about overland aggression from its neighbours," Holmes said.
Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/internation...ke-a-mature-power-says-us-expert-2520534.html

IndianHawk

Country flag
War or a skirmish?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That will be decided after the dust settles.
Chinese will try to gain the upper hand in a skirmishes and declare victory and offer Peace. A redux of 1962 .

But India might just be too strong to be moved in doklam and thus might force chinese to open other frontiers , India itself might open other theaters if things escalate at doklam .

In above two cases it will be a war.

Avenger01

Pankaj Khanna
Country flag
Do you think we have reached the point where a war or at-least limited skirmish is inevitable? When is their 15 day ultimatum ending? If we have sufficient intelligence of a possible Chinese strike, can we launch pre-emptive trikes? Are we days/weeks away from getting into conflict?

Arihant

Why that much fear. No one is going anywhere. We will stay here and teach Chincoms a lesson. This time new lesson will be added in Indian history syllabus , "The war which erased the 1962".

Kazah

We must hope war is not in cards as this will pushed us decades back .But if War is pushed on us,make sure we take the maximum out of it which includes tibet and aksai chin.
I have seen youtube videos where indian and chinese soldiers are pushing each other
i think it shows indian soldiers pushing chinese out of our land

if things can easily be fixed by just pushing and kicking soldiers why are chinese not doing the same ? i mean according to them only 40 indian soldiers are there . These numbers of soldeirs can be easily pushed by forming human chain

beating the trumpet of war for such small things is just foolish.....if we can kick them out when they infiltrate then they can do it too

Someone clear my doubt

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
We must hope war is not in cards as this will pushed us decades back .But if War is pushed on us,make sure we take the maximum out of it which includes tibet and aksai chin.
Nope, war sure should be avoided but it will not push us back by decades. Nuking is out of option since both India and China have nukes. At most local skirmish may happen. The way things are going on in Korean peninsula China has to devote large amount of Naval & air power dedicated to its East. It will not go for a full scale war with India at this time. I think a lot of behind scene negotiations will be done with US before India commits to war with China. If US agrees then only we will go full steam otherwise we will try to buy time and solve diplomatically.
Also time is not yet ripe to take out Tibet or Aksai Chin. A hot exchange will be directed towards maintaining the status quo rather than altering it.

singhboy98

Country flag
WAR is imminent it seems, I request senior members to shut any pinky when first shots are fired ..

Keep this thread clean with information and pictures minus rant and personal issues and irrelevant nonsense ..
I don't understand one thing though, has a gag order been placed on the media ? No news outlet is reporting anything on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles