Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

===========================================================

Kazah

Gentlemen lots of Op work on war footing on chinese side which includes
  1. Hardning of bunkers
  2. increased Over head protection of existing bunkers
  3. Construction of New Bunkers
Movement of MENT MATERIAL AND EQUIPPMENT belonging to PLAF at airbases is being observed, The chinks want to push the war Rhetoric to the extent of a Delicate Threshold where the First Bullet is Fired from either side ( They feel we wont)

The Recent Fire & Fury statement by Mr Donald Duck has left the chinks worried.

If Chinks attack India ( which they actually can within the time frame i mentioned before) we will witness Indian ocean Turning Red and Black.

I see Amit Sah as the new DM, Nation is above any party we need a full time aggressive and a assertive Def Min.
What if pakistan jumps from western front, are we prepared for that?

IndianHawk

Country flag
I am 200% sure Xi Jinping wants to show his party members he is a strong man to win next elections. But there won't be any war.
We need a war !!!!!! Ghost of 1962 won't go away without a war. It doesn't matter what xi the Pooh wants. Xi can come and suck modis **** but it shouldn't matter .

We need war to end the chinkies drama once and for all.!.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
If the COAS says so, YES, we are prepared for it. I think he is in a more better position to state it than anyone else, and I would anyday take his word rather than some media moron's or anyone else's.
Please yaar, don't talk about ammunition shortage, we have already had a discussion on that topic.

IndianHawk

Country flag
We'll blow up every single military installations in porkiland from. Islambad to Lahore to karachi. Porkies wouldn't need terrorists if they could've fought directly. It is there incapacity that forces them to wage an assymetric warfare.

Pakis are already at Mercy of imf war expense and they will have to send their mothers into Indian brothels to pay the loan money.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
We need a war !!!!!! Ghost of 1962 won't go away without a war. It doesn't matter what xi the Pooh wants. Xi can come and suck modis **** but it shouldn't matter .

We need war to end the chinkies drama once and for all.!.
chill....prepare for exams or entrance or what ever .. you won't get chutti to skip your classes or work :D things are fine :)

IndianHawk

Country flag
chill....prepare for exams or entrance or what ever .. you won't get chutti to skip your classes or work :D things are fine :)
I'm done with all those things. And I Never take chutti.:biggrin2::biggrin2:.

Things shouldn't be fine. Fine mean status quo and that means India as not so great power. We need change , we need Chaos and we need this to be a war.:scared1:

thethinker

Country flag
Lurking on Sino Defence forum revealed new things about India that even Indians don't know :

1. India lives on foreign aid
2. India has no competent military like the Western powers
3. China is infinitely more stronger than India
4. China prefers peace while India wants to land grab Chinese territory
5. Indian military is barely at par with Pakis.

One Chinese blothel there even advocated a nuclear holocaust to get rid of India off the map so that even if China suffers, it will rise from ashes like how Japan did. :lol:

Not sure if CCP 50 centers trolls or Pakis - seems they all have the same scripts handed to them during the standoff.

Arihant

Lurking on Sino Defence forum revealed new things about India that even Indians don't know :

One Chinese blothel there even advocated a nuclear holocaust to get rid of India off the map so that even if China suffers, it will rise from ashes like how Japan did. :lol:

Not sure if CCP 50 centers trolls or Pakis - seems they all have the same scripts handed to them during the standoff.
Ting Tong Ting and CCP are brainwashing their population using media,internet,censorship. Someone should educate them that we have not made AGNI, Brahmos, Shaurya, and K-4 etc for Deewali.

IndianHawk

Country flag

What else can you expect from brainwashed CCP salves. Chinese are people who can't even fight for their own freedom , own religion.
If any nation deserves to be nuked it's china. So many people with same face. , So many women but without any boobs.

What a useless waste of people. If I were born in china I would have committed suside long ago. Only Chinese can live like cockroaches. Bloody disgusting people.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Ting Tong Ting and CCP are brainwashing their population using media,internet,censorship. Someone should educate them that we have not made AGNI, Brahmos, Shaurya, and K-4 etc for Deewali.
They don't have brain to process logics. And they all think they are grand strategist and intellectuals.:hehe:

thethinker

Country flag
What else can you expect from brainwashed CCP salves. Chinese are people who can't even fight for their own freedom , own religion.
If any nation deserves to be nuked it's china. So many people with same face. , So many women but without any boobs.

What a useless waste of people. If I were born in china I would have committed suside long ago. Only Chinese can live like cockroaches. Bloody disgusting people.
In both those forums (Paki and Sino), the hatred for Indians is absolutely vitriolic.

The posts there which are critical of India aren't trollish as such but more like fully supporting genocide, violence and humiliation against Indians and destroying India.

IndianHawk

Country flag
In both those forums (Paki and Sino), the hatred for Indians is absolutely vitriolic.

The posts there which are critical of India aren't trollish as such but more like fully supporting genocide, violence and humiliation against Indians and destroying India.
Chinese have started in believing delusional racial superiority theories ,just like porkies and Nazis .

That is why it is important for us to remind them what their true worth is. A chiese is not even worth to spit on.:hehe:

Filtercoffee

Country flag

You have just made my day with your points. :bounce:​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles