LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazah

PESHAWAR: A major and three soldiers of the Pakistan Army laid down their lives during a military operation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Wednesday.

According to the army's media wing, Major Ali Salman — who hails from a 'secret agency' — was leading a team in an anti-terrorist operation in Timergara, Dir when they were killed in a suicide bombing.

Major among four army officials martyred in KP

152985_5137153_updates.jpg

i really doubt that they were killed in KP

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
PESHAWAR: A major and three soldiers of the Pakistan Army laid down their lives during a military operation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Wednesday.

According to the army's media wing, Major Ali Salman — who hails from a 'secret agency' — was leading a team in an anti-terrorist operation in Timergara, Dir when they were killed in a suicide bombing.

Major among four army officials martyred in KP

View attachment 18738

i really doubt that they were killed in KP
So called "Secret Agency" Looks like taking all the dead bodies from LOC to agency areas.

sorcerer

Country flag
Another flashpoint in the making but with Nepal this time

China is taking full advantage of this standoff to side with Nepal against India on this sensitive issue as a counter to India's stand on Doklam.

The 1816 Sigauli treaty between the British raj and Nepal provided that the Kali river (see map) would mark the western border between India and Nepal. Kalapani is on the east bank of the Kali. The pilgrim-cum-trade route from India to Tibet in this region runs for the most part on the west bank of the Kali, but at Kalapani crosses briefly to the east bank. India says some old British surveys and maps show this section as part of India. But Nepal points to other maps and documents to support its claims.

The Nepalese say that after the war between India and China in 1962, Nepal allowed Indian troops to occupy certain posts in Nepal as a defensive measure. India has withdrawn from all of these except the one at Kalapani. It apparently wants to hold on to that post in case the two countries come to blows again.

India too now has a nationalist government, led by the Bharatiya Janata Party, which could dig in its heels. The previous Indian government had suggested that the two sides should discuss the matter in a joint working-group. Technically, it should be possible for India to shift its post from Kalapani to the west bank of the Kali. But what is technically feasible may not be so politically.

So then, China has started desperately fishing in troubled waters by egging Nepal to ask India to withdraw its troops from Kalapani. The moot question is whether China will aggressively side with Nepal and use military force to try and oust Indian troops from the small Kalapani outpost and Tri Junction area on the Sino-India-Nepal border. (Yep! There's another tri junction here too!!)

It seems that these Chinese morons will continue with their shenanigans well into the future. They've already got Pak in their pocket and now trying to get Nepal too, deep into their sphere of influence.

Political acumen and diplomacy is the need of the hour. But seeing that the Nepalese are largely anti India and pro China, it's not going to be easy.

With inputs from The Economist

Nepal won't take any sides in India-China standoff: Deputy PM

KATHMANDU:

Nepal
's Deputy Prime Minister Krishna Bahadur Mahara has said his country will not take any sides in the ongoing Sikkim standoff between

India
and

China

Nepal wants India and China to use "peaceful diplomatic means" to resolve the issue, said Mahara, who is also the Foreign Minister.

"Nepal will not get dragged into this or that side in the border dispute," he told reporters yesterday.

"Some media reports are attempting to drag us in favour of one or the other side, but I want to make it clear that we have not taken any side in this matter," Mahara said

He said that Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba will pay an official visit to India from August 23 to 27 and necessary preparations are going on for the same.

However, detailed itinerary of the visit is yet to be finalised, Mahara said.

He also told media persons that Chinese Vice Premier Wang Yang will arrive in Nepal on August 14 on an official visit.

The Chinese leader's visit will be development-centric, and it cannot be linked with the prime minister's visit to India in any way, he added.

India and China have been locked in a standoff in Sikkim section's Doklam area since June 16 after Chinese troops began constructing a road near the Bhutan trijunction.

Bhutan has protested to China, saying the area belonged to it and accused Beijing of violating agreements that aim to maintain the status quo until the boundary dispute is resolved.

India says the Chinese action to lay the road was unilateral and changes the status quo. It fears the road would allow China to cut off India's access to its northeastern states.

Doka La is the Indian name for the region which Bhutan recognises as Doklam, while China claims it as part of its Donglang region.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Kchontha

Country flag
Chinese are at disadvantages in Doklam. They are scare a lot and sheeting on their pants. That is why they are barking a lot and barking dogs seldom bite.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
45% of nepal is Indian origin madhesi.The madhesi are already fighting the pahades who are trying to keep madhesis as 2nd grade citizens.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The PLA90 event held in Inner-Mongolia shows that Xi feels insecure. The military show-off is targeted at rival factions within the CCP, more than foreign powers
yes,
the Chinese elections are like RS elections where MLA's have to vote in the MP.

In china there the local people's congress is elected by the people, then Local people congress elects the candidates for higher people's congress. Then Higher people's congress elects the National people's congress.
There every one is from CCP but are distinguish in terms of ideological views. Some favour tough bureaucracy some favour lenient system of tax etc. Then the tradecraft of votes happen within the party.
Xi needs to show he can maintain the trade and economy well.

ProudIndian36

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This Chinese Psyop is getting ridiculous. If the Cheens make any hostile move into our territory we should slaughter any such force without any mercy. We should bring China down in front of the entire world.

valkyrie_1810

Ok guys I don't know how to frame this really,but this guy over here goes by the name of Anon5 on imageboard,has some insider info on our recent border conflict.

He predicted the ISIS attack in Manchester in recent past,I am not saying he might be 100% true but he knows people who are you know influential,but still what's there to lose anyway

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136525364/#136525364

Zero-Sum-Game

@valkyrie_1810 man i tried to follow .... but i am unable to do so because i am not well versed with the site and lingo..... can you please sum up what he says.. btw what is DNC awan etc?

Vorschlaghammer

Country flag
Ok guys I don't know how to frame this really,but this guy over here goes by the name of Anon5 on imageboard,has some insider info on our recent border conflict.

He predicted the ISIS attack in Manchester in recent past,I am not saying he might be 100% true but he knows people who are you know influential,but still what's there to lose anyway

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136525364/#136525364
@valkyrie_1810 man i tried to follow .... but i am unable to do so because i am not well versed with the site and lingo..... can you please sum up what he says.. btw what is DNC awan etc?
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/25/wasserman-schultzs-it-aide-arrested-trying-to-flee-the-country/

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/imran-awan-arrested-charges-bio-wasserman-schultz-hina-alvi-dnc-hacks/

This goes deep. The guy destroyed Hard drives at his home. DNC or Democratic National Committee or democrat party chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz kept him around even after he was officially fired. She also is blocking the investigation at every level.

Zero-Sum-Game

espionage? dnc compromised?... well that explains anti India stance of the democrats.... well done mr awan , you seriously proved all stereotypes of pakistanis right....

square

Strategic Issues
china-3.jpeg
i am expecting a hand fight very soon...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles