LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Country flag

I think this lt colonel is from influential family. So they r giving face saving excuse for their colonel death in LoC. No such excuse for ordinary soldiers.They r silently buried
The stress of facing the Indian onslaught along the LoC probably resulted in a heart attack!! But its more likely that he got clobbered by our shelling. :biggrin2:

Mikesingh

Country flag
Another brain fart from China, this time from China Daily.....

Countdown to clash with India is on

Beijing
IANS
Aug 10 2017

The countdown to a military conflict between India and China has begun and New Delhi should come to its senses and withdraw troops from Doklam before it's too late, a Chinese daily said on Wednesday .

An editorial in the state run China Daily said the “clock is ticking away“. The piece was the latest addition to hostile commentaries in the Chinese media. The newspaper said, “India will only have itself to blame“ if it didn't withdraw troops from Doklam where its troops are locked in a stand-off with the Chinese Army since mid-June.

“The countdown to a clash between the two forces has begun, and the clock is ticking away the time to what seems to be an inevitable conclusion,“ it said. “ As the stand-off ... enters its seventh week, the window for a peaceful solution is closing.“

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/...clash-with-India-is-on-Chinese-10082017026006

Can someone please tell these frikkin Hans to STFU?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Ok guys I don't know how to frame this really,but this guy over here goes by the name of Anon5 on imageboard,has some insider info on our recent border conflict.
I call bs.. Why would India risk everything to launch an Operation Euphrates against Pak for gaining a land with a hostile population. We'd be content with the status quo if the damned porks just kept to themselves.

Krusty

Country flag
Another brain fart from China, this time from China Daily.....

Countdown to clash with India is on

Beijing
IANS
Aug 10 2017

The countdown to a military conflict between India and China has begun and New Delhi should come to its senses and withdraw troops from Doklam before it's too late, a Chinese daily said on Wednesday .

An editorial in the state run China Daily said the “clock is ticking away“. The piece was the latest addition to hostile commentaries in the Chinese media. The newspaper said, “India will only have itself to blame“ if it didn't withdraw troops from Doklam where its troops are locked in a stand-off with the Chinese Army since mid-June.

“The countdown to a clash between the two forces has begun, and the clock is ticking away the time to what seems to be an inevitable conclusion,“ it said. “ As the stand-off ... enters its seventh week, the window for a peaceful solution is closing.“

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/...clash-with-India-is-on-Chinese-10082017026006

Can someone please tell these frikkin Hans to STFU?
IMG_4361.PNG

They won't ......

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
North Korea is threatening to launch missiles against Guam. If that happens, US will blow them back to stone age. Troubling times for China, pretty sure they are not looking for a war with India right now.

I am more concerned about the payback to Pakis, what are we doing to avenge and protect against future sniper kills?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
North Korea is threatening to launch missiles against Guam. If that happens, US will blow them back to stone age. Troubling times for China, pretty sure they are not looking for a war with India right now.

I am more concerned about the payback to Pakis, what are we doing to avenge and protect against future sniper kills?
I think more than North Korea threatening the US it is American media whipping up hysteria. This is Iraq 2.0.

Also, there was news of privatisation of military in Afghanistan. USA seems to be itching for a war.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
China claims there are 53 Indian troops in doklam well there are much more
how many Chinese have put? equivalent I guess.

and even if China is right, just 53 Indian troops have resisted Chinese aggression lol

IndianHawk

Country flag
China claims there are 53 Indian troops in doklam well there are much more
how many Chinese have put? equivalent I guess.

and even if China is right, just 53 Indian troops have resisted Chinese aggression lol
Chinese are liars. There claims are as good as their products .

There build up hype in their media and now are trying to save face by lying about low numbers of indians.

Such pathetic nation of brainwashed liias and slaves :hehe:

hammer head

Country flag
Gentlemen lots of Op work on war footing on chinese side which includes
  1. Hardning of bunkers
  2. increased Over head protection of existing bunkers
  3. Construction of New Bunkers
Movement of MENT MATERIAL AND EQUIPPMENT belonging to PLAF at airbases is being observed, The chinks want to push the war Rhetoric to the extent of a Delicate Threshold where the First Bullet is Fired from either side ( They feel we wont)

The Recent Fire & Fury statement by Mr Donald Duck has left the chinks worried.

If Chinks attack India ( which they actually can within the time frame i mentioned before) we will witness Indian ocean Turning Red and Black.

I see Amit Sah as the new DM, Nation is above any party we need a full time aggressive and a assertive Def Min.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Gentlemen lots of Op work on war footing on chinese side which includes
  1. Hardning of bunkers
  2. increased Over head protection of existing bunkers
  3. Construction of New Bunkers
Movement of MENT MATERIAL AND EQUIPPMENT belonging to PLAF at airbases is being observed, The chinks want to push the war Rhetoric to the extent of a Delicate Threshold where the First Bullet is Fired from either side ( They feel we wont)

The Recent Fire & Fury statement by Mr Donald Duck has left the chinks worried.

If Chinks attack India ( which they actually can within the time frame i mentioned before) we will witness Indian ocean Turning Red and Black.

I see Amit Sah as the new DM, Nation is above any party we need a full time aggressive and a assertive Def Min.
What are the timelines metioned by you of the offensive planned? When should civilians be worried and what kind of a war are we looking at in terms of scale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles