Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chandigarh meh villa banao, aur kuch nahi rakha Punjab meh. Retirement plan.

Punjab is the Bihar of North West India.
Go to Canada, Australia or UK and send money home.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ek kaam karte hai...meh Joe Rogan ban kar DFI members ki ladai organize kara leta hoon

Pay per view, fir podcast chla keh paisa bhi kama lunga

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
As per xyz(edited by mod) there is always a 4D chess happening behind tweets from media houses.

Not sure how such tweets are posted with no due diligence but as long as you are praising oneself and spreading fake news about the enemy; all is well.

Nobody cares about truth, just managing perception. Shoot and scoot, move on to the next viral tweet.

Hahahah...itna paet meh dard ki mod se bolke post edit karwa liya...uff... Jimmychu

KurtisBrian

Country flag
wonder what the movies message is?
Soccer/football = foot to the baal worshipers?

players can have black and white also but MUST have color. Ball/baal has NO color.

1672414566454.png

guess IDF almost scored a GOOOOAAAALLL

So no color is in California and.....
California is now a sh*t hole but Arnie Schwar ZEN NEGGAR is living high on the hog.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Now try to get banned for the fifth time and give us another bout of laughing fits. Come on do your bit!! Make this guy laugh!!!

View attachment 187824
His mother just died, it won't work. Idiot
american-psycho-willem-dafoe.gif

What's so horrible about being banned? Save time over 2 weeks? Wow, what a tragedy. How will I recover. Lol

It's only DFI's loss since they couldn't see my posts while I can still read the threads i want to. The neutrals on this site are biased and brainless, there is nothing I can do about it so why bother.

Blademaster

His mother just died, it won't work. Idiot
That is why he needs a laugh, moron.

What's so horrible about being banned? Save time over 2 weeks? Wow, what a tragedy. How will I recover. Lol
I didn't say it was horrible. I said it was funny as shit. You have a reading comprehension problem?

It's only DFI's loss since they couldn't see my posts while I can still read the threads i want to.
Actually it is the opposite. It is DFI's gain that they can't read your posts.

The neutrals on this site are biased and brainless, there is nothing I can do about it so why bother.
ha so throwing in the towel, eh?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
That is why he needs a laugh, moron.

I didn't say it was horrible. I said it was funny as shit. You have a reading comprehension problem?

Actually it is the opposite. It is DFI's gain that they can't read your posts.

ha so throwing in the towel, eh?
You know what I mean, i don't have patience of debating with you about my suspension. Why don't YOU do your bit and report every post of mine.
I am sure the neutrals will find something in it to ban me for since he banned me for just commenting Jimmychoo which is a brand name with silly spelling.

Blademaster

You know what I mean, i don't have patience of debating with you about my suspension. Why don't YOU do your bit and report every post of mine.
Nah I don't need to do that. You do a fine job of getting yourself suspended.

smile-narendra-modi.gif

I am sure the neutrals will find something in it to ban me for since he banned me for just commenting Jimmychoo which is a brand name with silly spelling.

You conveniently forget that it is the mods that ban you and their opinions matter. So obviously the mods found something in your posts to warrant your suspension. The neutrals have no power of banning you. So it was not them that banned you.

Blademaster

One other thing, you are clearly changing the goal post.

You clearly typed Jimmy Chu, not Jimmy Choo. That showed your intention. We all know what chu means really. It means chutia or chutya.

By neutrals I mean mods you old farty uncle.
Now go sit at your liquor shop, don't pester my notifications.
So now you are insulting the mods? Okaaaayy if this is your attempt in getting yourself banned for the 5th time, I wholeheartedly support this attempt. :pound: :pound: :pound: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pound: :pound: :pound: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
One other thing, you are clearly changing the goal post.

You clearly typed Jimmy Chu, not Jimmy Choo. That showed your intention. We all know what chu means really. It means chutia or chutya.

So now you are insulting the mods? Okaaaayy if this is your attempt in getting yourself banned for the 5th time, I wholeheartedly support this attempt. :pound: :pound: :pound: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pound: :pound: :pound: :laugh::laugh::laugh:
OMG I said Jimmychu. I'm 1000% sure that's the worst thing that anybody has said on this forum.

Why are you so invested in what a random stranger is doing on this site?

Why don't you go workout or go for a walk. Physical excercise is the best way to bring your brain chemicals in sync naturally. Spend some time with your wife and kids.

Don't waste both our time. The site owners and mods want you to waste your time here.

Blademaster

OMG I said Jimmychu. I'm 1000% sure that's the worst thing that anybody has said on this forum.

Why are you so invested in what a random stranger is doing on this site?

Why don't you go workout or go for a walk. Physical excercise is the best way to bring your brain chemicals in sync naturally. Spend some time with your wife and kids.

Don't waste both our time. The site owners and mods want you to waste your time here.
Hey I thought you wanted me to sit at my (your imagined) "liquor shop"? 🙄

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's only DFI's loss since they couldn't see my posts while I can still read the threads i want to.
Well, as far as quality of your postings is concerned DFI not being able to read your posts is a +, so is you being able through DFI.
The neutrals on this site are biased and brainless
Incompetency never gets a bias in its favour.

Banned again.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles