Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

Blademaster

Delete it, you started deleting posts relevant to geopolitics so as to not threaten your other threads and act like you haven't been interfering and been malicious this whole time
You still haven't learned, have you?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Made 16% gross income from investment in stock market last year with so much turbulence... Time to look for value and increase holdings in few index large caps to take advantage of return of FII inflow in 2024.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
All the kitty pics in the world and that's the one you choose as your dp?
Obviously your judgement can't be trusted for anything
The level of incompetency, IQ and knowledge you have showcased, do you actually think that you qualify to suggest anyone beyond cat pics LOL?

You are an immature online memer with below zero understanding of serious topic. Off course having an ability to judge and direct a team that what material of pipeline they should be using in particular distillation unit level of refinery is better than acquiring talent of seeking fun in oogling and spamming places with nonsensical stuff and taking pleasure in it. That useless life adds zero value to society.
Period..

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
The level of incompetency, IQ and knowledge you have showcased, do you actually think that you qualify to suggest anyone beyond cat pics LOL?

You are an immature online memer with below zero understanding of serious topic. Off course having an ability to judge and direct a team that what material of pipeline they should be using in particular distillation unit level of refinery is better than acquiring talent of seeking fun in oogling and spamming places with nonsensical stuff and taking pleasure in it. That useless life adds zero value to society.
Period..
Looks like I touched a nerve....lol
Use this.

20230112_125400.jpg

How about you start contributing to this thread rather than posting such posts. Nobody is here to watch you complain like a 11 yr old girl on the internet

Show us how to do great geopolitics analysis and teach us mister kitty mod

Last edited:

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Screenshot_2023-01-12-13-52-09-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Blademaster

Period..
Why can't you just ban Varzone permanently?? Why do you act like that king who keep forgiving Ghazni until Ghazni finally defeated him and killed him and paved the way for Islamic invasion of the subcontinent?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Why can't you just ban Varzone permanently?? Why do you act like that king who keep forgiving Ghazni until Ghazni finally defeated him and killed him and paved the way for Islamic invasion of the subcontinent?
May be when he messes up entire forum again. It's fine that he keeps littering on his own thread so that rest of forum remains clean.

He believes he's some kind of popular superstar here.
number of viewers on my thread are testimony to my popularity and my content

I bring so much traffic to the site

These kind of shadow tactics is why DFI is even behind PDF in visitors

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
May be when he messes up entire forum again. It's fine that he keeps littering on his own thread so that rest of forum remains clean.

He believes he's some kind of popular superstar here.
Lol how low will you stoop? Posting personal chat where i was trolling without context.

I did create this thread for trolling and memes so idk what your purpose is here anyway.

Continue chatting with your chela chapati and inspect each others pipelines and thier contents.

Off course having an ability to judge and direct a team that what material of pipeline they should be using

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Meanwhile mister pipe inspector is not banning people who are posting memes and trolling on main threads.

Since targetting a particular user is the actual purpose but not moderating.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles