Let's test ChatGPT.. OpenAI/ChatGPT News, Updates and Discussions

Blood+

Country flag
:pound:
‘Should Go To Kota,’ The Internet Roasts ChatGPT For Miserably Failing JEE, Getting Only 11 Answers Right

Indian english ki kripa hain above anything else, sir ji. I'm saying this because most of us are horrible at framing our statements (and the problems by extension), and as we know, ChatGPT is completely and utterly reliant on proper prompting in order to work optimally. And besides, why even use ChatGPT when it has already been rendered completely obsolete by GPT-4?? Why not put that version to the test and see how it performs??

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Indian english ki kripa hain above anything else, sir ji. I'm saying this because most of us are horrible at framing our statements (and the problems by extension), and as we know, ChatGPT is completely and utterly reliant on proper prompting in order to work optimally. And besides, why even use ChatGPT when it has already been rendered completely obsolete by GPT-4?? Why not put that version to the test and see how it performs??
the tests i have conducted are on GPT4.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
By the way, ezsasa, do check out this video if you can :
on having to give nudges to get a specific answer, logical.

even human brain needs nudges to get a right answer, there is a reason why we have exam schedules subject wise, other wise if the brain does not need a bit of priming before the exam we would have had exams with all subjects all at once.

in chatgpt in one of the scenarios in this thread, it acknowledged a mistake it has done, but had gone back to making the same mistake a few questions later.

Blademaster

on having to give nudges to get a specific answer, logical.

even human brain needs nudges to get a right answer, there is a reason why we have exam schedules subject wise, other wise if the brain does not need a bit of priming before the exam we would have had exams with all subjects all at once.

in chatgpt in one of the scenarios in this thread, it acknowledged a mistake it has done, but had gone back to making the same mistake a few questions later.
That is what we call short term memory amnesia.

angryIndian

Country flag
Friends, I was trying to study something about Mughal Maratha war for my niece's HomeWork and I think CHATGPT is spurring out pure nonsense

1681789042059.png

There was no Maratha Empire in 1658.The battle of Samugarh was a primary infighting between two Mughal princes.Besides, the battle of Panipat fought between Durranis and Marathas

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Friends, I was trying to study something about Mughal Maratha war for my niece's HomeWork and I think CHATGPT is spurring out pure nonsense

View attachment 200789

There was no Maratha Empire in 1658.The battle of Samugarh was a primary infighting between two Mughal princes.Besides, the battle of Panipat fought between Durranis and Marathas
i too tried something similar, gave a question from LAWCET exam papers, since they don't need one to know any specific laws to answer. needed a few prompts to get the right answer.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Recently, a Reddit user shared his experience where he asked #ChatGPT to apply for jobs on his behalf and also create a personalised CV accordingly.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
ChatGpt's response when asked to write a short scene for "Yes, Prime Minister" based on a random geopolitics related tweet.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 3.39.19 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 3.39.28 AM.png

Sayman Ame

Country flag
Wonder how our scriptures would be weaponized by Goras and Brown Coolies sitting abroad with the use of GPT to render solutions to questions asked. The idea is nice, but given the inherent biases of AI, has to be seen what kind of outputs these bots give; Here's an interesting article I found (which usually regularly puts out toxic articles against India) :

1684031398672.png

==================================================================

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 08-00-08 India’s religious AI chatbots are speaking in the voice of g...png

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 08-02-01 India’s religious AI chatbots are speaking in the voice of g...png

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 07-57-43 India’s religious AI chatbots are speaking in the voice of g...png

GitaGPTs promise to “unlock life’s mysteries with Krishna,” and act as an “AI-powered spiritual companion.” One even has the audio of a flute, Krishna’s signature instrument, playing in the background. Some of them are answering up to 50,000 questions a day; one chatbot has generated an estimated 10 million answers to date.

Religious chatbots have the potential to be helpful, by demystifying books like the Bhagavad Gita and making religious texts more accessible, Bindra said. But they could also be used by a few to further their own political or social interests, he noted. And, as with all AI, these chatbots already display certain political biases.

Rest of World found that three of the Gita chatbots held strong opinions on India’s prime minister, Narendra Modi, whose Bharatiya Janata Party has close links to right-wing, Hindu nationalist group Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. While the chatbots praised Modi, they criticized his political opponent, Rahul Gandhi. Anant Sharma’s GitaGPT declared Gandhi “not competent enough to lead the country,” while Vikas Sahu’s Little Krishna chatbot said he “could use some more practice in his political strategies.”
:rofl: :rofl:

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 08-04-56 India’s religious AI chatbots are speaking in the voice of g...png

=================================================================

In February, chatbots based on the Quran caused a stir online. One of them, Ask Quran, generated responses with advice to “kill the polytheist wherever they are found.” The chatbot has since been paused, following “feedback from the community,” according to the website. The creator for HadithGPT has shut down the chatbot, with a message on the platform saying they decided to “consult with scholars to find a better use for this technology.”
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles