Let's test ChatGPT.. OpenAI/ChatGPT News, Updates and Discussions

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What was the input again? It also seems to have paraphrased my statements.
these two..

Again, nothing you have stated is discovery, it is all well known. Just sounds like an ameteurish emotional outburst. It's not that we don't want to hold them accountable for them omissions and commissions. It's just that there is no one/ can't be no one "khattar" enough to go for the jugular of the enemies of the land, especially the ones that live amidst and among us, due to compulsions of international politics.

It's frustrating that the Opposition govts, the ones in Bihar and WB, had the audacity to pin the blatantly visible communal attacks of the Muslims during Navrathri on the BJP and Hindus. But what do you get out of criticizing BJP for that ? It's not like there's anyone more qualified enough to put these bootlickers into their places. Give them the benefit of doubt, their intent is pure (and not just using Hindus for votes, although it might be one of the many factors), they have delivered on a lot of pro-Hindu quests. Ranting all the time that people are blindly following the BJP at a time when the Congressi chamches have denigrated the Hindu word "bhakti", is just singing along with them. You aren't in anyway unique, if that's what you are trying to achieve.
Difference between you and me is - I Dont Simp.

I will point if they hurt Hindu Society, Dharma and appease Abrahamics.

For you your Vote may not Count

But for me I want every Juice for My Vote

And I am hel bend to get all its worth.

Pay the Price of My Vote.

Do you even fathom CHUSLAMICS are EXTRACTING ALL THE JUICE DESPITE NOT EVEN VOTING FOR BJP.

BJP is licking thir BUTTS. And keeping HINDUS on its BOOT.

Fathom the difference between the approach of BJP then We will Talk.

Till then your opinion is no more then Trash.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Do it matter ????

But down the line Govts will use it to profile the subjects

Till now They have not even properly implemented ID trackings, Facial Recognition, Biometric Recognition.

Imagine where the Humanity will be standing without privacy.

If these are implemented to even 50%, humans will not be left with freewill to make any opinion

No point in vetting a caged society what it thinks.

Creativity with be lost forever.
correction: not govts, it's the corporates which will profile the subjects, the U.S based corporates to be more specific.
since DFI is indexed on google, when google's bard gets online. google will have the capability to profile every post on DFI, and make a comprehensive analysis on everything that has ever been posted on this forum.

you should be glad, your wishes will come true, your maulana's party will loose with this level of analysis. amplify the negatives, suppress neutrals and positives.

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
correction: not govts, it's the corporates which will profile the subjects, the U.S based corporates to be more specific.
since DFI is indexed on google, when google's bard gets online. google will have the capability to profile every post on DFI, and make a comprehensive analysis on everything that has ever been posted on this forum.

you should be glad, your wishes will come true, your maulana's party will loose with this level of analysis. amplify the negatives, suppress neutrals and positives.
Its Deep state Sir,

It is currently "Refined" by MNCs and will be handedover to Govts at appropriate time.

No Weapon Company is free for Govt Dictate same true about tech companies.

All are closely watched tech.

Gorilla in the Room is China.

Cannot ignore repercussions of what it does all others will respond.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
More ...
Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 1.13.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 1.13.45 PM.png

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
religious festivals was not part of the conversation, yet chatgpt inserted it on it's own. when probed further response below.
===============
Q : rephrase sentences from person U in a civil manner, retaining the context without resorting to insulting or derogatory remarks

Ans:
Here are some possible rephrasings of Person U's statements in a civil manner, while retaining the context:

• "I believe that your vote may not have as much impact as you would like it to, but I respect your opinion and would be interested to hear more about your perspective."
  • "The BJP seems to be prioritizing other groups over Hindus, and I think this is an issue that needs to be addressed. However, I also recognize that there may be political and social constraints at play that make it difficult to take more decisive action."
  • "It's frustrating to see other political parties blame the BJP and Hindus for communal violence, especially during religious festivals. However, I understand that there may be different perspectives and interpretations of these events, and it's important to approach them with an open mind and a commitment to dialogue and understanding."

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 1.14.57 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 1.14.45 PM.png

Last edited:

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
religious festivals was not part of the conversation, yet chatgpt inserted it on it's own. when probed further response below.
===============
Q : rephrase sentences from person U in a civil manner, retaining the context without resorting to insulting or derogatory remarks

Ans:
Here are some possible rephrasings of Person U's statements in a civil manner, while retaining the context:

• "I believe that your vote may not have as much impact as you would like it to, but I respect your opinion and would be interested to hear more about your perspective."
  • "The BJP seems to be prioritizing other groups over Hindus, and I think this is an issue that needs to be addressed. However, I also recognize that there may be political and social constraints at play that make it difficult to take more decisive action."
  • "It's frustrating to see other political parties blame the BJP and Hindus for communal violence, especially during religious festivals. However, I understand that there may be different perspectives and interpretations of these events, and it's important to approach them with an open mind and a commitment to dialogue and understanding."
View attachment 199488

View attachment 199491
Sirji,

The Humanity Departments are really having hold on the data points which goes in defining the Data Point in what is called as "Standards" for human behavior.

Now instead of saying something in "Straight Language" You Stay in region of being "Politically Correct".

I dont buy the nonsense of being "Politically Correct".

Thanx

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sirji,

The Humanity Departments are really having hold on the data points which goes in defining the Data Point in what is called as "Standards" for human behavior.

Now instead of saying something in "Straight Language" You Stay in region of being "Politically Correct".

I dont buy the nonsense of being "Politically Correct".

Thanx
answer from chatGPT..
Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 1.27.32 PM.png

Arkanoid

Country flag

SKC

Country flag
These free versions are practically useless.

No good information they provide. Many has year old data in their library. and Most refuse to provide any upto date analysis in any field.

These are just good to write Essays, thesis and project reports.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Not this one, the other one provided in the post above.

These free version have their knowledge cutoff back in 2021 and 2022.
at this point in time, for me cutoff date is irrelevant. i am more curious about their context analysis ability.

Blademaster

Context analysis is useless when they have outdated data.
but what about retention of memory of learning from such data? That is how we learn and do not make the same mistake twice, right?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Context analysis is useless when they have outdated data.
screen grab from their website, they are not claiming their USP is data, they are saying their USP is interaction in a dialogue format.

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 11.14.20 AM.png

what were you planning to use chatgpt for?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles