LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

pankaj nema

Country flag
गिरते हैं शहसवार ही मैदान ए जंग में,
वो शख्स क्या गिरेंगे जो घुटनों के बल चलें.
Let's wait for the findings of COI. Waqt kisi ka bhi kharab ho sakta hai.
So thumbs up for Tejas.. Tejas MK1.. Tejas MK1A... and so on....It is proven one.
The Exact Saying is this

गिरते हैं शहसवार (घुड़सवार) ही मैदान-ए-जंग में, वो तिफ़्ल (छोटा बच्चा) क्या गिरे जो घुटनों के बल चले।

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Engines don't have a remote control fitted on them.
I know buddy it could be sabotage in another way..
I will tell u one incident of a hawk trainer the maintanence crew forgot to fit it's screw the aircraft crashed after travelling quite alot of distance... I'm talking abt such sabotage. It doesn't matter for them does lca crash while landing or flying..

Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag
First of all, I would like to congratulate UN general for keeping records straight. Always manage to crash brand new airplane.

Tejas safety record is broken when robust machine was under UN generals hands but somehow ADA and HAL managed no crash during testing which was more risky.

Some might cry and will suggest, "don't speak before inquiry come out". For those I would like to ask when was the last time you have seen an outcome of any inquiry??

You people will surprise to see reasons behind air accidents in Imported airforce. Sometimes Pilot eject from aircraft by mistake.

Tejas crashed but pilot manage to save his goggle. Carrom board warrier for a reason. I'm happy that pilot is safe.

Looking from Video, Aircraft did not suffer electric failure. Plan was keep flying well rather than dropping like stone. Landing gears was down possible aircraft was about to land. Jet was over city which means pilot didn't take long to bail him out after detection of some malfunction.

This is a similar situation when Mirage and Su-30mki crashed near Gwalior. Su-30MKI crew abandoned fully functional aircraft which was keep flying for 100 km from collision site.

More or less it is like practice crash. No anomaly noted till jet hit the ground. There is zero sign which shows pilot even tried to save aircraft or public.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
First of all, I would like to congratulate UN general for keeping records straight. Always manage to crash brand new airplane.

Tejas safety record is broken when robust machine was under UN generals hands but somehow ADA and HAL managed no crash during testing which was more risky.

Some might cry and will suggest, "don't speak before inquiry come out". For those I would like to ask when was the last time you have seen an outcome of any inquiry??

You people will surprise to see reasons behind air accidents in Imported airforce. Sometimes Pilot eject from aircraft by mistake.

Tejas crashed but pilot manage to save his goggle. Carrom board warrier for a reason. I'm happy that pilot is safe.

Looking from Video, Aircraft did not suffer electric failure. Plan was keep flying well rather than dropping like stone. Landing gears was down possible aircraft was about to land. Jet was over city which means pilot didn't take long to bail him out after detection of some malfunction.

This is a similar situation when Mirage and Su-30mki crashed near Gwalior. Su-30MKI crew abandoned fully functional aircraft which was keep flying for 100 km from collision site.

More or less it is like practice crash. No anomaly noted till jet hit the ground. There is zero sign which shows pilot even tried to save aircraft or public.
The engine seems on , either it is loss in power or pilot might have triggered ejection by mistake, sabotage ?

prove doesn't public investigation everytime.

Satish Sharma

Country flag

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Engine was on.
Yes I mean same thing but what I was saying that engine might not be producing enough thrust if you see videos of slow fly by at airshows you can hear the sound It is alot more when aircraft is not even in that close proximity. Whereas here lca is making less sound comparatively..

vishnugupt

Country flag
Only once, IAF has accepted pilot mistake for any jet crash where they switched off FBW of a Su-30mki.

Actually this unusual admission from IAF came by mistake when they approached Russian and blaming FBW system for crash.

There was a occasion where Su-30mki pilots triggered ejection system.

Thank God, some civilian record the crash otherwise UN generals would have been started blaming Tejas for crash by now.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Or the pilot is sold out
Pilot knows what consequences he will face if he intentionally ejects..
It is not like that you will eject and authorities won't know about it. There are flight data recorder as well as aircraft must be informing to the base station that pilot has ejected.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Yes I mean same thing but what I was saying that engine might not be producing enough thrust if you see videos of slow fly by at airshows you can hear the sound It is alot more when aircraft is not even in that close proximity. Whereas here lca is making less sound comparatively..
Landing gears was down and gliding was stable.

GIdcB7kaQAA_GrE.png

Jet was just 5 km away from landing strip. Jet was already slowing down for landing. Jet was gliding and might have experienced thrust issues.

So it looks like with no altitude and speed the pilot couldn't glide it farther and it crashed and the pilot ejected before that.

daya

Country flag
The Exact Saying is this

गिरते हैं शहसवार (घुड़सवार) ही मैदान-ए-जंग में, वो तिफ़्ल (छोटा बच्चा) क्या गिरे जो घुटनों के बल चले।
मैंने सुविधा के लिए थोडा बदलाव कर दिया था .. :india2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles