LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Flying Dagger

Country flag

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
LCA MK1A deal includes maintenance contract , don't believe everything you read here especially by dubious characters.

And for the last time , try to be smarter than porkies / commies
All of that for 50 mill a pop.

Thats a steal.
Indian air force should order this jet in triple digits.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
ഒഞ്ഞു പോടാപ്പാ, അവിടന്ന്. You must be a pakistani ball licker.
And I'm a Japanese

あなたはすでに死んでいます

Want to see my hentai collection?

Pehli fursat me nikal bhosadike, nahi to lund nikal kar pitunga.

porky_kicker

Country flag
All of that for 50 mill a pop.

Thats a steal.
Indian air force should order this jet in triple digits.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
After radar and Engine are done we would have reduced most of our import cost.
Nothing could be done about seat Ejection as it is not a worthwhile investment and just buying off the shelves from Martin Baker is better. Almost every fighter jet except Russians use MB Ejection system.

WARREN SS

Country flag
He is Not bigger Source than Regional Centre for Military Airworthiness (RCMA)

Based on the successful integration and demonstration, Regional Centre for Military Airworthiness (RCMA), a unit of DRDO has cleared the series production aircraft of Squadron 45, to be equipped with Derby operational capability. LCATejas has successfully completed a series of captive flight trials to clear Derby for the full operational capability in the entire FOC envelope. In the past, Tejas has qualified for the armaments and missile release related trials.

https://pib.gov.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=178996

rone

Country flag
നാട്ടിൽ എവിടെ? പറ്റുമെങ്കിൽ thread derail ചെയ്യരുത്, ടോപികിൽ തന്നെ പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യുക

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
നാട്ടിൽ എവിടെ? പറ്റുമെങ്കിൽ thread derail ചെയ്യരുത്, ടോപികിൽ തന്നെ പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യുക
Now in mumbai,fir the last two years.

Mindrapper

Country flag
Oh. So u r a mallu ISIS then... even worse.
Mallu ISIS? From your name you must be from AP or TS. Toh kya, sale tum log poore maoists ho kya?. Never generalize and keep it one to one if you have any issues with a particular member of this forum.

Saichand K

Country flag
Mallu ISIS? From your name you must be from AP or TS. Toh kya, sale tum log poore maoists ho kya?. Never generalize and keep it one to one if you have any issues with a particular member of this forum.
The wrong claims which were never substantiated with numbers or references by Hydra3 will be met with coarse dialogue such as these. These bots never allow any sane discussion (be it technical/info based) to happen by clouding the discussion with negativity. However, I apologize for the generalization from my side.

I also suggest you check the previous name-calling by the said account.

PS: Maoists are no longer functional in AP/TS.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The wrong claims which were never substantiated with numbers or references by Hydra3 will be met with coarse dialogue such as these. These bots never allow any sane discussion (be it technical/info based) to happen by clouding the discussion with negativity. However, I apologize for the generalization from my side.

https://www.google.com/search?q=isi...droid-oneplus&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nobody. Based on your opinions, it seemed so. Your love for Chinese J-10 over Tejas seems unending.
I dont have lobve for any of j10 or jf17 or j29. But we should not underestimate our enemy. J10 is a medium fightet designed to do the job of f16, lca is designed to the job of Mig21. I didn't say anything other than that.
For your information,i do love f15 ( not a joke, seriously i love that machine ) over lca & mki. You will call me a capitalist now?

Mindrapper

Country flag

I am not justifying what he has said, all I am saying is to stop generalizing.

PS: A majority of the Maoist leadership hails from Telangana and they are very much active.

Hydra3

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am not justifying what he has said, all I am saying is to stop generalizing.

PS: A majority of the Maoist leadership hails from Telangana and they are very much active.
And i will admit that majority of ISIS active members are from kerala & Telungana. Tyese two states produced a good number of pigs.

Articles