Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

KS

Bye bye DFI
Keep your self righteousness to yourself. And who the heck are you to tell me that I can not speak about TN, where in the law it has been stated that only Tamil can speak about TN. Stop this BS.
To talk "meaningfully" about any subject you need to have some knowledge about that subject. Else it is not talking .just meaningless babbling. It doesnt take self-righteousness to point out that. Simple common sense :)

So according to you there is absolutely no political involvement and only a handful of people are able to carry such a charade for so long on there own.
Atlast. Thank god for the enlightenement.

And state government kept twiddling there collective thumbs.
In a democratic country people have the right to protest. This is not chicom land where they are bulldozed away. Until the people engage in peaceful protests and the organizations that carry out are legal there is nothing you can do about it. Democracy 101.Their motives were wrong...but still they were legally right and were only exercising their constitutional right to protest.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
To talk "meaningfully" about any subject you need to have some knowledge about that subject. Else it is not talking .just meaningless babbling. It doesnt take self-righteousness to point out that. Simple common sense :)
So meaningfulness has to be decided by you, and who the heck are you to decide? This nonsense has gone to far now, this is simple case of skulduggery attitude of state government, nothign more then that.

Atlast. Thank god for the enlightenement.
?

In a democratic country people have the right to protest. This is not chicom land where they are bulldozed away. Until the people engage in peaceful protests and the organizations that carry out are legal there is nothing you can do about it. Democracy 101.Their motives were wrong...but still they were legally right and were only exercising their constitutional right to protest.
ok people have rights, so government has to sleep and let the charade run?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What he means is that the power theft should be controlled and wll lead to reduction of the deficit.... Unfortunately he is wrong....
He is blaming others for own problem, simple

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Politics is there in everything... Its the amount of politics involved that matters.... For instance you will command more respect than many here because you are an Admin:powah!::D ... Its an example for simplest form of politics...
Are you trying to complaint against management? If you have problem with posts, report it, and if actions are not taken then ask mods, I request you not to create scene

she never acted against the plant(for the Nth time)..... the CONs themselves never did anything more than setting up the committee.... they could have done something more as per your own argument.... So dont blame this on her... She did it very politically, by ensuring that everyone in TN understand what it will be like if KNPP is not opened.. I think she handled the issue in a mature way....Had she acted any different, she might have precipitate the support for the protesters(even from rest of TN)... As we say here repeatedly, you dont know how gullible tamil masses are....

And please understand that not all in India have the luxury of understanding what is good or bad for them like you... You dont know how gullible they are... They are not the top cream layer like us....
Oh please, don't complicate a simple issue of doing nothing to something more, this is inept handling of the issue which has caused so much of losses, that is the point, you guys are running every where including showing your racist attitude {sorry, but this is what the feeling I am getting} of bullying others not to speak about Tamils as if Tamils are above criticism by others, this is the worst form of explanation I have heard. Instead of accepting that your government was and is the problem, and have done zlich to sort out the issue, you guys are twisting the things and questioning others.

mayfair

NGO-ville! :rofl: Nice coinage. I will add that to my vocabulary now. :D

BTW, have you been into FarmVille lately?
Am not even on facebook mate. I leave that to my wife. :lol:

DFI is a far better place to be.:thumb:

KS

Bye bye DFI
So meaningfulness has to be decided by you, and who the heck are you to decide? This nonsense has gone to far now, this is simple case of skulduggery attitude of state government, nothign more then that.
As a resident of Tamil Nadu I do have more knowledge about you in TN politics. It doesnt take rocket science to figure that out. So yes, I am in a position to tell when you are wrong. As simple as that.

You were wrong when you first said that the State Govt is needling the protestors for political gains and you are wrong again.You are just too egoistic to accept that.

ok people have rights, so government has to sleep and let the charade run?
:facepalm:

The sentence, people have rights, implies that the state has to respect that. Duh.

ps: BTW you hasnt answered the three simple questions/poltiical compulsions a state CM has to face in the case of these protests. Running a state in a democratic manner is not as easy as running an (undemocratic) online forum..:lol:

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Karthic you are unnecessarily defending Jayalalita

I am reposting my earlier posts written yesterday which have escaped your attention

Posts number 239 and 240 Page 16

Please do reply

1 ( Initially the Tamil Nadu Govt was quitely supporting the protestors

AIADMK was using the same formula of Mamta so as to get a " economic package "

But the recent news of power shortage in TN has made the state govt change its stand )

2 ( Since the central govt has invested so much in Kudunkulam
Jayalalita must have thought that in order to save this investment the Central govt would be willing to shell
out some " PROTECTION money " to the state govt

But the bulk of the power generated will go to TN and hence in the times of a power shortage
Jayalalita was forced to give a clean chit to Kudunkulam through this Expert committee)

Last edited:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Oh please, don't complicate a simple issue of doing nothing to something more, this is inept handling of the issue which has caused so much of losses, that is the point, you guys are running every where including showing your racist attitude {sorry, but this is what the feeling I am getting} of bullying others not to speak about Tamils as if Tamils are above criticism by others, this is the worst form of explanation I have heard. Instead of accepting that your government was and is the problem, and have done zlich to sort out the issue, you guys are twisting the things and questioning others.

Yes you are correct i fell our state government must be more pro-active and take up this issue seriously with all this power woes in state we must just go ahead and see we get the 2000mw soon. But what racist attitude TN is one of the the most inclusive state in INDIA we accept any one who and just judge by their actions. You know which is the birth place of Rajini or our CM we are not racist.

I ask you just a simple thing Nuclear plant are central govt authority Koodankulam was chosen by them in late 1985's and why just now it's getting materialized i say the major problem lies with central govt not with state and we know USSR became Russia and the fallout so what you expect TN govt to do for that 30yrs you expect the population to be same and not oppose what they foolishly think will kill them ?

arya

Country flag
NGO re the best and easy way to earn money

you can transfer black to white money, thats most of NGO are doing there dirty game

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Awesome news!!!

Best news I have heard for a long time. About time GoI became tough like this in more matters!

I am delighted today.
:drunk::drunk::balle:
So you all finally accept that GOI is much more responsible for the delay than JJ....... Thank goodness...:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Are you trying to complaint against management? If you have problem with posts, report it, and if actions are not taken then ask mods, I request you not to create scene

1. First para- dont take it personally, but did you even understand what i meant in that post? Ask anyone around, they can tell you that i was not complaining about the management but giving an example of politics in a simple way and how politics cant be neglected in a major decision like this. Another example is, if some one else besides you were that ignorant and arrogant in their reply, no one from my state would have bothered to reply to that post. But since you are an admin, you are being explained patiently about our state politics. Now if you cant comprehend what i have posted here, thats not my problem. Politics is not computer programing to create a command and expect a robotic reply. Seriously, i am not complaining about management, even a high school english is enough to understand what i have meant here, if read without ego.....

2. For Nth time, please stop making fun of yourselves. You people look like jokers in front of our eyes. What will a Delhiwalla think about me if i say mayawathi is the best CM in India? Thats how you people sound to us. So dont make fun of yourselves, please.

3. Why are the geniuses here complaining about the state gov. Why has no one issued any protest againist the way the center , which took action against those who were behind it?

PS: YOU still have not answered the question!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And people are calling us racists! Talking of Hypocrits!!! :rofl::rofl:

what will these 'non racist'( :pound: ) geniuses think if they are given a lecture(or a rant as seen here) about their local politics by Us(the racist tamils :pound::pound: )

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I am reposting my earlier posts written yesterday which have escaped your attention

Please do reply

But the recent news of power shortage in TN has made the state govt change its stand )

2 ( Since the central govt has invested so much in Kudunkulam
Jayalalita must have thought that in order to save this investment the Central govt would be willing to shell
out some " PROTECTION money " to the state govt

But the bulk of the power generated will go to TN and hence in the times of a power shortage
Jayalalita was forced to give a clean chit to Kudunkulam through this Expert committee)
Ok you are free to answer the three questions.... No more ranting on the inefficiency of JJ before that... Here are they again

What would you have suggested???, But here are the conditions :

1. you should not be labelled as an Antidemocratic Autocrat,
2. you should not be seen as the anti people leader
3. more importantly, you should not be demonised by media and thrown out of power in the next election...?????

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
So you all finally accept that GOI is much more responsible for the delay than JJ....... Thank goodness...:drunk::drunk::drunk:
What exactly do you mean, "finally accept" :crazy:

I haven't commented about who is responsible on this thread. You need to learn how to read, comprehend, associate and conclude. You sorely lack these skills.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Now that the central govt has finally decided to ban the orgs and thus rendering their existence illegal..it is upto the state gov to crackdown upon their organization, seize their assets and arrest the leaders if need be.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Now that the central govt has finally decided to ban the orgs and thus rendering their existence illegal..it is upto the state gov to crackdown upon their organization, seize their assets and arrest the leaders if need be.
This is exactly the instinct we should avoid, this sort of strong arm tactics have been done in North East etc., and all we have had is bitterness towards the state. There has to be a better way.

KS

Bye bye DFI

No I'm not "unnecessarily" defending her. I'm just making you people, not well versed in TN politics, the limitations she has.There is a limit as to what you can do when the people are not indulging in arson,destroying public property and are only exercising their constitutional right to protest,peacefully. They are morally on the wrong side, but legally they are right, until now, when the Central Govt has decided to ban the three orgs.

I dont think she ever supported the protestors. What makes you think so ?

Also the power shortage is not recent. It has been there for the last 5 years or so. Only that it was 3 hours on an average that time and now it has precipitated to 8 hrs daily. Infact one of the biggest reasons for DMK's defeat was the power shortage issue and the family domination (not 2G as you may imagine) and restoring the power supply was one of Jaya's main poll promise. She always knew that supporting the protestors in KNPP would only precipiate the crisis and it would not be political intelliegence to do so.

Already answered above. Power shortage is not a new phenomenon in TN for Jaya to change her stance. It there even when became the CM and before that.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What exactly do you mean, "finally accept" :crazy:

I haven't commented about who is responsible on this thread. You need to learn how to read, comprehend, associate and conclude. You sorely lack these skills.
But i have said you all.... Unfortunately you were the only one to have posted that message.. so i had to quote you...

sorry.... I meant all the ones accusing the State government:peace:..... Not you... I thought you belonged to that group of geniuses who knew our state pollitics better than us...:sad::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

PS: this is the third time(may be fourth) we are fighting because you dint understand what i meant...:tsk::tsk:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles