Know Your 'Rafale'

mahesh

Country flag
can Rafale has the capacity to carry air version of brahmos ?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
French refused to bribe Pakistani politicians many years back and were called as stubborn. I don't believe the bribe was a reason for their selection, otherwise USA or Russian agents who are every where in India might have done better. Given Congress I's Boforce 'Kand' disgrace and present day misery I do not think they could have done something sinister to the likes of so easily been exposed by Swamy The Hawk.

BTW last time people were saying EF will be selected because Sonia is Italian !!

Last edited:

sayareakd

Country flag
Are you sure the govt will not create a new assembly line else where?
as far as possible from China and Pakistan border, south India is best place.

Even missiles will take some time to reach south India.

ganesh177

Country flag
By the way, now bakistani forums will be flooded with threads about how rafael is a shit plane, with everyone coming with its own shortcomings.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
The also say that EF will be in Paki colors

sayareakd

Country flag
By the way, now bakistani forums will be flooded with threads about how rafael is a shit plane, with everyone coming with its own shortcomings.
if they are so intelligent then they wont be in this position today.

Nagraj

360 users lurking on this thread how about u guys logged in & made few comments :)
We don't bite you know.
However if you are canadian we might just bomb you :troll:

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Please do not make this thread anti Pakistan unnecessarily with flaming baits.

Blackwater

interestingly beggars claimed they already test both EF and Rafael.. They testing F35 now:tsk::tsk::taunt::rofl::rofl:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Country flag
Good choice, after the show put up by the french in the Libyan campaign where the Rafale proved it's worth in CAS and bombing missions; the only thing left for the rafale to start winning export orders was for their sales team to get it's act together and take the costs as far down as possible, which they seem to have done superbly. i am not surprised at this decision