Know Your 'Rafale'

H.A.

News on Times Now......
Price difference more than rs. 10000 crore...
That means Rafale quoted price which in total cheaper by more than US $ 2 billion
I know what Dassault guys must be thinking...they must be thinking sala kuch zyada quote kiya hota to acha hota. :taunt::taunt::taunt:

It always happens with me.....

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
So L1 is decided now, is the time for hectic negotiations to start, if Dassault does something stupid, then the tables can be turned towards EF again. More or less we are going to see Rafale in Indian colors.

Armand should give us all a party.

I seriously hope Kaveri Snecma deal also goes through, so we can get an engine too which can be made common between Rafale and LCA. Sure shot way to catapult the engine manufacturing industry in India.

We need to see the weapons package too it comes with. That will be the crucial factor.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
:cheer2:Yeah Hi Hai Right Choice Babe ....aaahha......:lca:

May God dont bless India with another MMRCA Tender :namaste:
No, Another MMRCA is coming for 80 jets..

However, government sources told Reuters about the $15 billion deal that France's Rafale jet was the likely winner, adding that the defence ministry was now considering buying another 80 or so jets and could invite bidders excluded from the current process to take part.
:laugh:

France's Dassault Rafale wins IAF's biggest fighter jet deal - Indian Express

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Not a Rafale fan but still a breather. I trust my Air Force and blindly believe they do make good choices.

I am surprised by prompt allegations by Swami. I have started thinking afresh about these people that they are less honest than being more anti-progress.

anocean

Sonia the boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Swamy was correct !!!!!!!

Now that its done, ......

Dear Rafale............. pls make sure that you deliver what you promise............. & dont give us the flying coffins ............ Our Airmen are priceless to we Indians.....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Country flag
Armand would have raked in the Moolah if he had bought some Dassault stock.

Champagne flowing in France tonight. Allegations will fly all over as expected. I heard of figures of $2 billion in bribe which is 20% of the deal which is practically impossible considering how cloaely followed and scrutinized this deal was. I really hope no serious scams are alleged as it will doom further defence purchases.

Nagraj

Will we have the capabilty to bomb canada??
they are really nice people i ca't personally stand nice people :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nagraj

Will we have the capabilty to bomb canada??
they are really nice people i ca't personally stand nice people :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

mahesh

Country flag
So after Bofors Scam is MMRCA another latest MASSIVE scam by the govt???
the cost for investigating bofors have crossed the actual scandal figures, we will be doomed if something happens like that in MMRCA.

JAISWAL

The IAF will buy the first 18 aircraft off the shelf by end of 2012,
Dassault Rafale is the Indian Air force MMRCA contract lowest bidder - Indian Defence

New Delhi: French Dassault Aviation SA (AM) is close to winning its first order for Rafale aircraft and that too the mother of all fighter aircraft export deals. Dassault Rafale has been declared the lowest price bidder of the much-awaited medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA) deal for $10.4 billion.
The value is expected to go up to $ 20 Billion. Dassault has struggled to find foreign buyer
for Rafale. It's bid was said to be 'significantly' lower than the other fighter, the Eurofighter Typhoon. The MMRCA is India's biggest single defence deal which will see India purchasing 126 fighters planes for the Indian Air Force.
A final contract will be signed following negotiations by March this year. As per the contract rules, India will now negotiate the terms and the offsets clause.
India had shortlisted the Rafale and Eurofighter in April 2011, after rejecting bids from U.S. manufacturers Lockheed Martin Corp., Boeing Co., the Swedish Saab AB (SAABB) and the Russian OAO United Aircraft Corp.
The IAF will buy the first 18 aircraft off the shelf by end of 2012, while the other 118 will be manufactured in partnership with an Indian company.
Dassault Aviation SA (AM) is yetto comment.

Nagraj

Agreed.
What's with blank allegetions??
Give us a shred of proof of corruption then we can talk.
i personally hate congrress but they are running the gov. let them do their job.
Not a Rafale fan but still a breather. I trust my Air Force and blindly believe they do make good choices.

I am surprised by prompt allegations by Swami. I have started thinking afresh about these people that they are less honest than being more anti-progress.