Kaveri Engine

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Slap a Case, Ruin a Life | OPEN Magazine

You can read the whole sordid fate met by the scientist for 19 years and humiliation in this interview.

"Can anybody explain what this alleged cryogenic technology is and how I turned it over to a woman who had studied up to the tenth standard? Is technology something you hand over in a carrybag? If it were a genuine case, they would have looked into my assets. I didn't even own a car at the time. No raid was conducted at my home and they could furnish no evidence of any illegal income. What was the reason for not conducting an investigation into allegations that there had been an international conspiracy to damage ISRO?

A recently published book, Russia in Space, The Failed Frontier, by Brian Harvey, discloses that the CIA was involved in fabricating the case. Why is the Government not looking into such a serious allegation?" he asks.
this is a startling comment .But the government is still sleeping .A man who is the peer of ABDUL KALAM was ruined with charges of selling non existant cryogenic engine to western powers by the kerala police resulting in a decades delay for cryogenic engine project. He forlornly asks how can I sell the non existant cryogenic tech which was not developed even today to western nations that have already developed them??? no answers from the police force of kerala.

Last edited:
Reactions: uss

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
So I suspect there is something more than that meets the eye in the massage parlour arrest episode of GTRE chief MOHAN RAO.Sex accusations can silence any decent man into oblivion as it is very hard to prove otherwise,when properly framed by knowledgable people.Normally it is quite natural that if important government officials who haven't even contributed a 1000th of what mohan rao did would have been let off with a stern warning , in india , in cases like this.

every day thousands of politicians and government officials do stuff that are 1000 times worse than this.So why this incident ,even if it is true has been blown up to such huge proportions as if it is a big crime.Heck PUTIN has a relationship with Russian gymnast and the whole of russia knows that it is far from normal.He and medvedev are exchanging the posts of president and primeminister like a game of musical chair.Our man MOHAN rao is gone for going to spa cum massage parlour, that too after his statement that he has gone there to buy medicines for his wife.I am stunned by the upright police officials behind the case. A

Sure one MOHAN RAO going to spa cum massage parlour has destroyed the moral fabric of the country so bad enough to merit public humiliation and transfer from the key post at the critical stage in kaveri development and SNECMA-GTRE deal negotiations.I will personally recommend a special mahavir chakra for the police official involved in the case.Is he really that serious. So no one else goes to massage parlour or spa in bangalore anymore.

Is it a simple case or will it end up like NAMBI NARAYANAN episode?

average american

so despite 20 years of stagnation after collapse of USSR ,russians will always stay on the top of the world forever.
Back to the real world........Alexander Golts, an independent military analyst, said the T-50 is running on old engines, and the only major technological breakthrough was designing the airframe making the jet more difficult for radars to spot, in keeping with its U.S. counterpart.

PM to raise Su-30 MKI engine failure with Russia - Hindustan Times

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is expected to red-flag serviceability, product support and pending upgrade of India's frontline Su-30 MKI multi-role fighter with President Dmitry Medvedev at the annual summit meeting on Friday in Russia.

Top government sources said that Air Headquarters has urgently requested the Prime Minister to raise the issue of engine serviceability with his Russian counterpart after few incidents of engine failures have occurred in the long range twin-engine fighter. The Su-30 MKI is powered AL-31 FP engine, whose variant also powers the Chinese Su-30 MKK fighter.

While the Indian Air Force is tight-lipped about the issue and would like to play it down, the top brass has conveyed to government that "shaft bearing failures" have occurred in some engines. "In peacetime, the fighter can land on the other engine but this can be a life and death situation in adverse conditions, said a senior official.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
In aircraft engine development, you cannot set a timeline - Livemint

this is the authoritative interview by the then GTRE chief T.MOHAN RAO

And the following is his exact quote in august 20-2008

We have a functional engine, but there is a slight shortfall in performance. It has achieved dry thrust of 4,600kg and reheat thrust of 7,000kg in Bangalore, which is around 3,000ft above sea level. So, it would be around 5,000kg dry thrust and 7,500kg reheat thrust at sea level. The engine is short of thrust by 400kg and overweight by around 150kg. Also, we still have to perform long- endurance tests of the engine to run for many hours.

Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Kaveri & aero-engine discussion

According to the actual press conference given by T.MOHAN RAO as per the above link the following is the present status of kaveri engine in 2010-2011

Ok.... this is the GTRE story - (someone come up with sad music plz).... from the Aeroseminar.

An overview of the Kaveri situation was provided by the GTRE director, T. Mohan Rao, who was accompanied by his senior scientists. The hall was packed, and the language and tone of his speech was sadly self-depracating and pleading. Almost as if DRDO has also started losing faith - he had to explain whats going on and why its happening. Sad to see, but there are clear silver linings in the story.

1. He pointed out that the change in IAF requirements and the increase in all up wt by 2 tons killed the Kaveri as they knew it, simply because it could not in any way be able to achieve the new requirements... he was quite angry that they had been blamed for what was obviously not their fault, ie, a low-performing Kaveri for the updated reqs. Bypass Ratio is 0.16 to 0.18... he pointed out that if it had to meet the new stds, the bypass would have to be at least 0.35 to 0.45.

2. 4 Cores and 8 Kaveris built, 1800 hrs testing done.

Thrsut demonstrated: 4774 kgf dry (design value reached). 7000 kgf reheat (2.5-3% shortfall)

3. Pressure ratio - 21.5 overall.

Fan - 3 stage, 3.4 pressure ratio, Surge margin>20.
Compressor 6.4 pressure,Surge>23.
Combustor - efficiency >99%, high intensity annular combustor. Pattern factor of 0.35 and 0.14

Note: These are ACHIEVED values.

4. The present Kaveri will not power combat LCAs, although it will be fitted to an LCA within 9 months. The new program, which is the Kaveri with Snecma Eco core of 90kN will be used. The preslim design studies and configuration have beeen completed.

5.Birdhit requirements of 85% thrust after hit at 0.4-0.5 Mach have been shown and achieved.

6. He pointed out the major factor in delays being them not being given enough infrastructure and testing facilities - Govt has not given funds, babus have sat on them. Instead, they have had to go to CIAM in Russia and Anecom in Germany for tests.

He mentioned that this was the biggest problem - one of the issues they have was in engine strain and the blade throws - they tried to isolate all the causes for 3 yrs, but only when they took it to CIAM for the Non Intrusive Strain Measurement (NSMS) tests did they realize that there were excess vibrations of the 3rd order of engine frequency being developed.... imagine if the facility was there in india.

Then, the compressor tests also, it was only at the Anecom that they could see that the 1st 2 stages were surged by 20%, while the rest were "as dead as government servants" (his quote - shows how low on confidence they are i guess). He pointed out that that would have saved a lot of time and money if that facility was in india. They have since fixed the issue.

Then, the afterburner tests, (the much highlighted high altitude failure) at CIAM - the reqt is for 50% thrust boost over dry thrust at 88% efficiency. The K5 prototype failed in 2003, after working perfectly in the GTRE. They realized that they could not achieve lightup at high altitudes (Dry thrust worked ok).

They took anothe new engine block and the afterburner worked perfectly and has been certified to 15 km.

7. The good news..... they will conduct complete engine trials in CIAM in March. If these trials are successful (and they are highly confident), the Kaveri will be integrated on the LCA within 9 months.

The KADECU FADEC system with manual backup has also been fully certified.

8. The bad news again - The present requirements would need the core to pump out 15-20% more power, which is impossible... hence the eco. Not that there is anything wrong with the core.

He mentioned that otherwise, the Kaveri has met the original requirements, or will meet within the next month, and is good for all other uses except a "combat LCA" - ie, CAT, LIFT, LCA Trainer, etc.

9. When asked where we lack, he mentioned 4 key areas

a. BLISK - integrated single Blade and Disk
b. Single Crystal blades - he categorically said - We do not have that tech at all.
c. Thermal Barrier Coatings - TBC - very critical for high temp engine operation. A talk on this by an American Indian prof attracted a house full audience. He mentioned that this is highly critical and export controlled, so they dont have it.

The last two points were mentioned by Dir, DMRL as one of their areas of research, but I was not able to quiz him on it. PLEASE QUIZ ANY DMRL GUYS U MEET ON THIS.

Mohan Rao appealed that people should realize that this tech takes time, and money, and more importantly, willpower and support.... its not being given by foriegn nations, so if we have to develop, it needs support. This stance found strong support from Saraswat, Sundaram and Selvamurthy in the closing ceremony.

They are not looking at TVC just yet, and it is in the hands of other labs at the moment.

However, the ADE presentation on UCAVs showed a future Indian UCAV (2015) with no tail (MCA design), a non-conventional wingform, and a 3 axis TVC.

10. OK, some nos....

Fan - Successful tests at CIAM
Compressor: (nos in brackets are design values)

6 stage axial flow, 3 stage variable vanes with IGVs.
Corr. tip speed ~370 m/s
Inlet diam: 590 mm

Mass flow: 24.13 kg/s (24.3)
Pressure: 6.42 (6.38)
Efficiency: 85.4% (85%)
Surge %: 21.6 (20% designed)

Combustor:
Has undergone aero testing at CIAM
K8 V4 combustor is close to design.

Turbine:
Pressure = 3.6
Mass flow function= 1.1
Isentropic eff = 85%
Max. TET = 1700K

Is a success, has met design.

11. Future uses:

Navy - KMGT - 1 MW for small ships being developed, 5-6 MW KMGT is a sucess and runs on Diesel, instead of the usual kerosene aviation fuel.

The railways also wants a 7-8MW CNG run engine, which will be a challenge in terms of fuel supply, rather than teh combustion itself, which shouldn't be a problem.
So dsign specs originally set for kaveri engine have been acieved and the engine is running satisfactorily, what sunk the project is increase in all up weight of tejas by 2 tons as per IAF's new requirements.

So people posting all kinds of stuff can finally rest their claims as it is the status of kaveri engine.

In 2011 The director of GTRE T.MOHAN RAO has categorically stated that we do not have the SINGLE CRYSTAL BLADE TECH

So all claims by people like p2prada that russians have given us single crystal tech through deeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp transfer of TOT for AL-31 that is being made from rrrraaaaaaaawwwwwwwww material stage in koraput, kanpur engine faciity is as usual 130 kn of hot air.

And also the claim that IAF never changed their ASr for LCA is as usual comes from his own self proclaimed wisdom, which again is pure white lie.

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
So only way forward for AMCA is more funding and R&D to develop production level single crystal tech and BLISK totally here in india along with tech for thermobaric coatings.Expecting russians and french to gift such things is utter folly.So the nation owes GTRE for whatever tech that was developed.

As usual IAF top brass owes no explanation to anybody for changing the ASR.
But GTRE need not fume over this.Russians will shaft the IAF on their behalf in PAKFA deal.

If only IAF gave a well thought out ASR for LCA at the outset with 4 ton external stores 100 kn compatiable TWR,
GTRE and ADA would have done a much better job.

But people in IAF cannot anticipate 200 kg 150 km range BVRs will arrive in india. This is the reason why they gave initial lower external stores like MIG-21, and later revised it to 4 tons with the arrival of 200 kg BVRs, which simply sank the KAVERI engine and almost killed the LCA TEJAS.

But when Russians offer single seat only PAKFA with exposed compressor blades they will pay 20 billion dollars and praise them to sky concealing the fact that russians have broken their promise of, much more stringent stealth, and two seater version in FGFA.

They need not worry they can always shaft the ADA, with 100 percent stealth, fly by light, best dog fighter in the name of AMCA while quietly gulping down the 0.3 sq meter RCS sukhoi mk-II as FGFA of PAKFA or whatever the hell.

If IAF give practical specs that will lead to logical evolution from LCA to AMCA with available kaveri engine thrust with appropriate weapon load and TWR, the ADA may end up producing something worthwhile, then a great calamity will befall the nation.

So IAF will always stop ADA from going on an evolutionary path, taken by the Russians for PAKFA, and chinese for J-20 .Both are closely related to sukhoi and J-10 design specs.So timely delivery is possible.

Because it is the job of IAF top brass to stop anything concrete arriving in time from ADA, at the same time funding financially broke SUKHOI design team to produce whatever they desire in the name of PAKFA.It is the national duty of IAF.

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Mohana Rao: We have a functional engine, but there is a slight shortfall in performance. It has achieved dry thrust of 4,600kg and reheat thrust of 7,000kg in Bangalore, which is around 3,000ft above sea level. So, it would be around 5,000kg dry thrust and 7,500kg reheat thrust at sea level. The engine is short of thrust by 400kg and overweight by around 150kg. Also, we still have to perform long- endurance tests of the engine to run for many hours.

this is the final authoritative statement of T,MOHAn RAO as per the same
Bharat Rakshak • View topic - Kaveri & aero-engine discussion
link.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
9. When asked where we lack, he mentioned 4 key areas

a. BLISK - integrated single Blade and Disk
b. Single Crystal blades - he categorically said - We do not have that tech at all.
c. Thermal Barrier Coatings - TBC - very critical for high temp engine operation. A talk on this by an American Indian prof attracted a house full audience. He mentioned that this is highly critical and export controlled, so they dont have it.
I don't know how they ever expected to get a high T/W turboshaft engine without these technologies. What were they thinking?

The new program, which is the Kaveri with Snecma Eco core of 90kN will be used. The preslim design studies and configuration have beeen completed.
It sounds like it is pretty much a done deal. Once GoI is finished beating us over the head with it for a deal on Rafale we can all move forward.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
ending a discussion on P2PRAdA's words will be very dangerous he claims deep technical knowledge from fields ranging from tanks to jet engines to aircrafts which is dubious at best.He will never give you any link to substantiate his claim.
That has not been my experience reading p2prada's posts; to the contrary I put him high on my list of credible posters. FWIW.

p2prada

I don't know how they ever expected to get a high T/W turboshaft engine without these technologies. What were they thinking?
Titanium of course. Similar to what's on the M53.

As for BLISK and TBC, who knows what is going on with that.

It sounds like it is pretty much a done deal. Once GoI is finished beating us over the head with it for a deal on Rafale we can all move forward.
Take the beating. The end result is good for both nations.

Let's wait and see if the design specs exceed that of the ECO.

p2prada

That has not been my experience reading p2prada's posts; to the contrary I put him high on my list of credible posters. FWIW.
Hmm, I have been giving him the cold shoulder since weeks now. His posts still refer to me. I guess he can't take a hint. I am not surprised though.

Is he still rambling on about how great LCA is compared to the F-22?

p2prada

If p2prada can just get over his nostalgia for Soviet Russia, he makes some excellent points. :thumb:
Ah! But you are only "hoping" I am wrong. :D

There was only one realistic counter to Soviet Russia, and even modern Russia, and that's the USA.

Ickle France is India's second bestest friend though. When I am not praising Soviet Russia or the USA, I would be praising France. So, you won't feel left out. :p

If there's some Paki badmouthing French stuff, don't worry, I got your back.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Take the beating. The end result is good for both nations.

Let's wait and see if the design specs exceed that of the ECO.
I am rather excited to see this deal signed. It means Rafale will have the option of uprated engines across the board. Of course India gets royalties and work share. :cool2:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
p2PRADA just writes his own stuff as if he cleaned the insides of K-9 and threw away all the melted and worn out parts after it achieved 75 kns!!!!!! .Taking his words over that of HINDU is meaningless.He writes in LCA tejas thread that wing loading is related to passenger aircrafts and has no implications for fighters!!!!!!!!

And in J-20 thread he has posted that long fuselage and shorter wings will make a fighter the best one to hell with TWR,AOA ,wingloading.

If you take his claims at face value the J-20 is supposed to be a superior stealth fighter just by having long fuselage and short wings to hell with non existant engines and unknown AOA and all protruding canards.

to his day he maintains that upgraded MIG-21 bisons are 4th gens and non radar carrying jaguars with piss poor thrust to weight ratio is a great ground bomber, while LCA tejas is a piece of junk.He is keeping quiet for a while because the IAF has punched his bubble by saying that we will no longer put young pilots to train on MIG-21.

IAF has already stated that they are grounding their entire fleet of mig-23 forever after the latest crash of a plane killing squadron leader, due to the "UNRESOLVED ENGINE ISSUES".

Just a cople of weeks before in the LCA tejas thread he kept on maintaining that mig-21,mig-23,jaguar can all do much superior job than LCA TEJAS.!!!!!!!!!

the cranked delta on LCA tejas has been inspired by the superlative performance of the f-16 xl .That's why ADA chose this wing form ,which is implemented in all 5th gen fighters in one form or other to improve the low speed handling .But according to him LCA has a cranked deltawing , because it can afford it ,while other fighters cannot as per his claim.

And also he wrote that only big fighters can fire long range BVrs and LCA tejas cannot fire them.

And when i quoted source to point out the single engine grippen is going to be the first fighter integerated with METEOR and it can use it to it's full range with ew support from dedicated ew crafts, he hasn't spoken a word.

He posted CEMILAc link to S.K.JEBAKUMAr's paper to beat down lca with drag issues arising from sudden increase in cross section from x=5000 mm to x=6000mm.When I asked him to explain how grippen manages sudden increase in cross section and then decrease because of canard implementation , which go against WHITCOMB's area rule ,he has not replied.

In LCA tejas thread he has categorically stated," only the fighter that fired the missile has to guide it ,the missile cannot be guided by the accompanying ew craft,even in this age of data link".Then when I posted link from AMRAAM official site which clearly states that the BVR can recieve guidance from either the firing craft or surrogate EW craft or IRST system, he hasn't written a word on that subject.

He still maintains that IRST systems cannot be used to target an aircraft, and 300 kn jet blast from F-22 can be completely hidden from future IRST systems.

The following is the latest gem from p2prada stating the inalienable aerodynamic fact that,"Too much for a 10 ton fighter. 90-100 KN is more than enough. Too much power is not good for fighters with low wing loading."

If any aeronautical engineer read the above statements he will laugh his ass off.

Because grippen NG is evaluating the 120 kn GE-414-EPE for engine option for superlative supercruise performance,here Mr.P2Prada is saying even 100 kn is too much for a 10 ton ,low wing loading fighter like tejas,pray why?

what the heck is the relationship between low wing loading and 10 ton weight and 100 kn thrust.

what is the thrust of F-35?

Why don't you ask him to clarify his above statements atleast in a private message to you,if you regarad him so highly?

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
p2PRADA just writes his own stuff as if he cleaned the insides of K-9

[...]

what the heck is the relationship between low wing loading and 10 ton weight and 100 kn thrust.
what is the thrust of F-35?

Why don't you ask him to clarify his above statements atleast in a private message to you,if you regarad him so highly?
Why don't you have a response other than repeating yourself word for word from post #616 in another long rant?

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Why don't you have a response other than repeating yourself word for word from post #616 in another long rant?
SO you think all the the claims made by p2prada as quoted by me in the post no-634 as FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So all claims by people like p2prada that russians have given us single crystal tech through deeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp transfer of TOT for AL-31 that is being made from rrrraaaaaaaawwwwwwwww material stage in koraput, kanpur engine faciity is as usual 130 kn of hot air.

Now the GTRE chief himself has said that that we don't have single crystal tech.

And also the claim that IAF never changed their ASr for LCA is as usual comes from his own self proclaimed wisdom, which again is pure white lie.

First why don't you ask him to substantiate the statements that are in post no-616 and 634.Those are his claims on many threads in this forum mate not mine.

Do you know the differece between rants and" unsubstantiated statements cleverly covered by layers of technical details as truth"

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
If p2prada can just get over his nostalgia for Soviet Russia, he makes some excellent points. :thumb:

Never mind he will support every other foreign equipment as long as it is not competing against russian stuff.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

they are working on all the stuff.Reportedlt DMRL or some other organization has succeded in making single crystal blade material at lab level and working on certification and production methods.But these will take time.Can you explain why the IAF is so dogmatically opposed to JV with snecma.They seem to love your mirages and rafales to no end.But when it comes to JV between GTRE-SNECMA they are seeing red rags all over why?Why they steadfastedly believe snecma will cheat them?

They are categorical that jv GTRE-SNECMA between won't produce a world class engine with enough thrust for LCA and AMCA.Are they experts in the field? And they are saying that GTRE will learn nothing from the JV as french would palm off their ECO core and won't transfer any tech unlike the RUSSIANS WHO HAVE ALREADY TRANSFERED TONS AND TONS OF SINGLE CRYSTAL BLDE TECH TO KORAPUT ,KANPUR FACILITY.

May be the material is too heavy so that GTRE couldnot carry it to it's facility for KAVERI engine.
posted by average american in this thread.
PM to�raise Su-30 MKI engine failure with Russia - Hindustan Times

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is expected to red-flag serviceability, product support and pending upgrade of India's frontline Su-30 MKI multi-role fighter with President Dmitry Medvedev at the annual summit meeting on Friday in Russia.

Top government sources said that Air Headquarters has urgently requested the Prime Minister to raise the issue of engine serviceability with his Russian counterpart after few incidents of engine failures have occurred in the long range twin-engine fighter. The Su-30 MKI is powered AL-31 FP engine, whose variant also powers the Chinese Su-30 MKK fighter.

While the Indian Air Force is tight-lipped about the issue and would like to play it down, the top brass has conveyed to government that "shaft bearing failures" have occurred in some engines. "In peacetime, the fighter can land on the other engine but this can be a life and death situation in adverse conditions, said a senior official.
dESPITE THEY THEMSELVES SAYING THAT THEY ARE GROUNDING THE ENTIRE FLEET OF MIG-23S AFTER THE DEATH OF A SQUADER LEADER IN A CRASH DUE TO INSURMOUNTABLE ENGINE PROBLEMS ,and paying billions for russians , they hate snecma tech why?

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Hmm, I have been giving him the cold shoulder since weeks now. His posts still refer to me. I guess he can't take a hint. I am not surprised though.

Is he still rambling on about how great LCA is compared to the F-22?
I was only pointing out the vulnerabilities of 5th gen ,agaist improved detection tech on 4.5 th gen, and advanced missile warning systems on 4th gens.

And how a tracking craft of the 5th gen fleet ,which gives BVR locks to 5th gen fighters are as non stealth as 4th gens, by broadcasting their frequencies 400 km in advance, and how they themselves can be fired upon
Not ranting.Just posting stuff from RAND think tank.

What is your reaction to smaller radom dia grippen will be the first to integerate METEOR?

With reports that grippen is evaluating GE-EPE_120 for Ng how can you justify your statement that 100 kn thrust for 10 ton low wing loading fighter as too much?

Do you still stand by your claim that engine blades and materials deformed after reaching 75 kn thrust on kaveri ,against the calim by GTRE chief T.MOHAN RAO that almost all ORIGINAL design parameters have been achieved with detailed release in a press conference in AEROSEMINAR in 2011.

Do you also accuse him as a ranter?

According to GTRE chief,

The kaveri engine achieved 75 kn wet thrust at sea level, and is in working condition and it has met most of the design parameters. In the press statement, I posted design parameters are quoted in brackets along with achieved specs.

Do you still maintain that engine parts are deformed after kaveri reaching 75 kn of thrust against the GTRE cheif's claim?

According to GTRE chief,

The reason why KAVERI wont go on LCA is that "THE IAF CHANGED THEIR REQUIREMENTS WHICH RESULTED IN 2 TON WEIGHT INCREASE FOR LCA".But throughout the LCA tejas thread you were maintaining that the weight increase was due to poor design by ADA.

Is this also a rant?

Because it contradicts your steadfast claim that IAF never asked for increase in stores capacity over the original ASR in the LCA thread.

So is this also a rant?

Setting the record straight is a common practice in forums over the world.

Because forums are not newspapers, where motivated journalists can fart out any stuff, and get away with it like indian defence corespondents, in big indian newspapers.

It is not called ranting.

Posting stuff without any source and keeping quiet when countered with authentic source info is the original definition of "RANTING".

Last edited:

p2prada

He mostly posts nonsense without any basics. If you egg him on, he will only post more nonsense like he probably has done now.

He has no answers, only questions and assumptions. His assumptions are what make him impossible to engage.

If you ask him to post links for his tall claims, he has none. To date he has never posted anything to do with what we were actually discussing.

Give him a few years on the internet and he will start making viable points and with a better understanding of what others are talking about. Giving him any attention would only mean helping him hijack the thread with useless dribble.

The reasons as to why we are ignoring him,

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/indian-air-force/18521-ada-tejas-lca-iii-204.html#post578461

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/indian-air-force/18521-ada-tejas-lca-iii-207.html#post579107

Rant on/
Respected Mods,
The thread is being derailed by one poster who refuses to give proof for the claims he is making. None, zilch, Nada and shall not back down from making disingenuous posts. This is highly infuriating to posters who actually do. Please take notice before other posters quit posting in this thread and it gets filled with pages after pages of unsubstantiated claims, and nationalistic tripe.

Regards,
Twinblade.

Rant off/
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/indian-air-force/18521-ada-tejas-lca-iii-207.html#post579116

So, what Twinblade said, did come to pass. The LCA thread is now filled with pages and pages of unsubstantiated claims and nationalistic tripe.

He has already started posting in the Kaveri, PAKFA, Rafale and J-20 threads. Pretty soon he will take over these threads too.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles