Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Imran claims army''s support, says India behind Azadi March

Islamabad, Oct 24 (IANS) Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has claimed that the Army stands behind him and he won''t give in to the opposition''s demand for his resignation, Pakistani media reports said.

He went on to say that India is behind the ''Azadi March'' called by Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
https://www.outlookindia.com/newssc...support-says-india-behind-azadi-march/1648137

dara hua porki :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What a jackass! He's running out of ideas! :crazy:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He has the role of being a good cop.. from the US...
Me, personally not a fan of jeff,but on kashmir issue he is the only guy argued that comm. Blockade in the valley is essential n openly said immi khan should focus on his rather than in Indian territory.

Does it make him a hero?
No,of course not. And I don't see his above mentioned comment as "pro india" either.

Imo,his statement represents a cold hard fact and a real politik (also toxic) atmosphere exists on Capitol Hill.
I read them as below,
"Don't expect them to be just,
don't expect them to be Balanced,but its your (india) duty to be "smart"

Let me put it this way,imo there is no 'good' or 'bad' cop.
There is "the cop"

That's "Murica"

That leads to an another question,
What is the correct observation of a "cop"?

From the legendary poets mouth,:biggrin2:

They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling and tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty...

As an aspiring global super power, we should be prepare ourselves for the default hate from the big boys club.

At some point in the future,(2040 I guess),it was predicted we will surpass the murica in gdp to the 2nd place only next to china.

Remember,murica doesn't like to be bested by any country in any given field let alone in gdp.

jadoogar

Country flag
A small enemy like Cuba caused problems. A large intelligent enemy attacking
economically and militarily is a disaster .
Wall Street loves this large enemy. This large enemy enables Wall street to indulge in all sorts of fraud, accounting fraud, arbitrary valuations on faked numbers.

Wall street needs ordinary peoples money through these global index weightings to finance this fraud.

The question is if these people are all powerful or is there a counter weight.

Kyle Bass has a lot of videos on the internet discussing some of this. Also gets invited to CNBC
so who knows, maybe someone is squeezing the wall street chaps !?!? - whoever they are

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Wall Street loves this large enemy. This large enemy enables Wall street to indulge in all sorts of fraud, accounting fraud, arbitrary valuations on faked numbers.

Wall street needs ordinary peoples money through these global index weightings to finance this fraud.

I don’t think many people are realising it, that hearing was designed further the “dara hua musalman” narrative.

Which makes it part of a civilisational battle against India.

At some point we have to start calling the bullshit, otherwise our children will also be having the same discussion.

Country flag

Kyle Bass has a lot of videos on the internet discussing some of this. Also gets invited to CNBC
so who knows, maybe someone is squeezing the wall street chaps !?!? - whoever they are
This love has become an existential threat to the West. 5G race is already lost to China.
Chinese yuan becoming a premiere currency in many countries.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
This jihadan in order to get every bit of sympathy wrote "a 92 year old grandmother". So a conflict zone with 1 million troops since eternity, maybe since 5000 years, have oppressed Muslims with age over 92 years and article also mentions two individuals with 80 and 82 years.

Evil india don't allow Muslims to live over 100 years in Kashmir. Let's publish this article in Washington post and enhance its credibility. Take that india.

Deathstar

Country flag
This jihadan in order to get every bit of sympathy wrote "a 92 year old grandmother". So a conflict zone with 1 million troops since eternity, maybe since 5000 years, have oppressed Muslims with age over 92 years and article also mentions two individuals with 80 and 82 years.

Evil india don't allow Muslims to live over 100 years in Kashmir. Let's publish this article in Washington post and enhance its credibility. Take that india.

Finish her off , she wont retrun to India now , revoke her passport

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
2 Drivers Shot Dead By Terrorists In Kashmir's Shopian, Truck Set On Fire

Anyone Randistan's Pakistani Haramzada who is reading this.

You are not only killing ordinary people but their families who live off this trade activity.

Any bastard including CIA plants in India if you have any shame in you and you think you have a day when you do not have be work as ISI Pimp; go and slap every Haraamkor of New York Times, Washington Post and Pigs of US congress to show outrage on this Pakistani terrorism unleashed on poor Muslims of Kashmir.

sorcerer

Country flag

Hahaha..
pakistan Madrassa educated pimps and pigs fooling western educated idiots..
All those education loans down the flush...!! cuz them are soo easily fooled by 150 characters on twitter.
lolwa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles