J20 Stealth Fighter

SexyChineseLady

Breakdown of J-20 deployments according to Andreas Rupprecht -- (208 total by his estimation):
CFCC9453-A355-4CCA-8E13-C2DA75335459.png

Rupprecht wrote the definitive books on modern Chinese military aviation.
0BE573ED-55F7-4334-99CB-D4B1654B5B88.jpeg

rockdog

Country flag
your argument is pretty stupid you think because China makes J-20 that makes you a better or superior human to others, reality wise that product of your inferiority complexes as an oriental living with white people, aircraft are just investment and policies China is a dictatorship and their policy is to make weapons however

View attachment 182752
in terms of aircraft E-190 is one of the most successful aircraft does it mean Brazilians are superior to Mexican moron?
the reality is we make aircraft and we have a different policy
eading Players:

✤ Bharat Forge Limited.
✤ Alcoa
✤ Precision Castparts
✤ ATI Ladish Forging
✤ HHI forging
✤ American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings
✤ Ellwood Group
✤ FRISA
✤ Scot Forge
On the Basis of End-Use Industry:

✤ Automotive
✤ Mining
✤ Construction
✤ Aerospace and Defense
✤ Agriculture
✤ Power
✤ Oil & Gas
✤ Others

Frisa is a big player is jet engine parts so you can go and boast to your phallic complexes

In an industry where precision is key, we provide top forging solutions for demanding applications. At FRISA, we work closely with the top Original Equipment Manufacturers of jet engines in the world and have a vast experience providing seamless rolled rings for essential components in this field.
APPLICATIONS
Jet Engines

Jet Engines
Engines are the driving force of any aircraft. We offer specific forgings for essential components in aerospace turbines. To name a few: fan cases, compressor cases, HPT cases, combustion cases, LPT cases, spools, among other

View attachment 182753
Do you insist there are max 40 j20 and lack of pilot?

rockdog

Country flag
Why are you always bringing up d*cks in a defense forum?
I think he got embarrassed after i dig out his absurd analysis on j20.

Brought unrelated Brazilian plane he wished to compensate his lost prestige.

Actually, there are many other topic i want to make him ashemed.

For example this absurd claim:

The Russians are building S-70 Okhotnik as a fighter, it is cheaper to have a 1000 km/hour robot plane with higher G capability no human onboard so 9G is not the limit, plus much more stealthy.

Gripen which is one of the cheapest aircraft flies per around USD $10000 dollars an hour

Okhotnik will be a full-fledged multifunctional [aerial] vehicle with the possibility of using it as a long-range unmanned fighter-interceptor," the source told Sputnik.

Now think a higher thrust air breathing engine is the best solution for range and payload in fact the best is the use the less fuel and more air so S-70 should be more practical than J-20 or Su-57 and that is the reason it is bigger than american or Chinese UAVs

View attachment 73091

View attachment 73092
I think most "industry & manufactuere fans" know how incompleted industry capability the Russian had. The Russia was in comfortable zone for selling gas and oil for decades, and had weak supply chain for making weapon and civil industry products (although they have certain good product in some area).

This guy was bluffing the Russian's fighter and UAV for years, i tried to find the evidence to make he feel ashamed like his famous "Max 40 J20" saga.

Here is the chance, look at how bad Russian did in Ukraine war. The Su34 were shot down massively due to lack of good training, the Su57 was nowhere since it's not combat ready after 12 years.

The most funny part is Russian drone, they have to buy from Iran for such a simple type, and for Russian's own type, they even used civil DC ...

And the most scary part is, Russia start to make cars without ABS, ESP and airbag in 2022!

You can see how corrupted its industry is, do you expect any advanced weapon they will make?

After his stupid claim like this, i always ignored any his so called "analysis".

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I think he got embarrassed after i dig out his absurd analysis on j20.

Brought unrelated Brazilian plane he wished to compensate his lost prestige.

Actually, there are many other topic i want to make him ashemed.

For example this absurd claim:

I think most "industry & manufactuere fans" know how incompleted industry capability the Russian had. The Russia was in comfortable zone for selling gas and oil for decades, and had weak supply chain for making weapon and civil industry products (although they have certain good product in some area).

This guy was bluffing the Russian's fighter and UAV for years, i tried to find the evidence to make he feel ashamed like his famous "Max 40 J20" saga.

Here is the chance, look at how bad Russian did in Ukraine war. The Su34 were shot down massively due to lack of good training, the Su57 was nowhere since it's not combat ready after 12 years.

The most funny part is Russian drone, they have to buy from Iran for such a simple type, and for Russian's own type, they even used civil DC ...

And the most scary part is, Russia start to make cars without ABS, ESP and airbag in 2022!

You can see how corrupted its industry is, do you expect any advanced weapon they will make?

After his stupid claim like this, i always ignored any his so called "analysis".
praise your self is a sign of stupidity, you praise your self.

most of you feel good China we are superior comes from your inferiority complexes, all humans can make technology, if a nation has some technologies or not depends upon policies, not upon intelligence or capacities.

your idiocy comes from the idea you feel J-20 makes you superior to other humans poor moron.

reality is nuclear war will leave land highly polluted, human technology and trade uncapable to exist upon a nuclear wasted land so your J-20 will not save China in a WWIII and you will be never be allowed by the USA to enter the Americas without a nuclear war.

pretty much you are a heathen so your analysis comes from phallic pride.

Nuclear war will render a nation with a highly polluted land, no agriculture or clean water, no health system moron stop praising your stupidity and enter in the reality nuclear war is the highest danger ecologically, the people in the world from nuclear powers forget pollution and radioactive pollution will render their nation inhabitable and millions will suffer with no clean water or food basically pestilence and famine.

rockdog

Country flag
praise your self is a sign of stupidity, you praise your self.

most of you feel good China we are superior comes from your inferiority complexes, all humans can make technology, if a nation has some technologies or not depends upon policies, not upon intelligence or capacities.

your idiocy comes from the idea you feel J-20 makes you superior to other humans poor moron.

reality is nuclear war will leave land highly polluted, human technology and trade uncapable to exist upon a nuclear wasted land so your J-20 will not save China in a WWIII and you will be never be allowed by the USA to enter the Americas without a nuclear war.

pretty much you are a heathen so your analysis comes from phallic pride.

Nuclear war will render a nation with a highly polluted land, no agriculture or clean water, no health system moron stop praising your stupidity and enter in the reality nuclear war is the highest danger ecologically, the people in the war from nuclear powers forget pollution and radioactive pollution will render their nation inhabitable and millions will suffer with no clean water or food.
Come on dude, keep your "love & peace" mindset in your heart, it's not related to this thread,

Just one question, do you insist your 40 J20 claim?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Do you insist your 40 J20 claim?
your stupidity does not allow you to reply rationally moron nuclear war is a pollution with nuclear isotopes leaving land totally wasted, if people follow J-20 is not because you have something no one can not build, pretty much if a nation wants can build fighter aircraft, Sweden or Israel are examples, but the risk of following militarism is you become a nuclear target, J-20 will not save China from nuclear war, and nuclear war destroys the ability to have clean water, clean food, and radioactivity kills, If India follows J-20 is because they know they might need to respond with weapons of mass destruction thus nuclear Armageddon will bring the thread of famine, sickness no clean water, air and food, so your desire to boast about your racial superiority is a stupid boast, most nations do not want to be nuclear targets

rockdog

Country flag
your stupidity does not allow you to reply rationally moron nuclear war is a pollution with nuclear isotopes leaving land totally wasted, if people follow J-20 is not because you have something no one can not build, pretty much if a nation wants can build fighter aircraft, Sweden or Israel are examples, but the risk of following militarism is you become a nuclear target, J-20 will not save China from nuclear war, and nuclear war destroys the ability to have clean water, clean food, and radioactivity kills, If India follows J-20 is because they know they might need to respond with weapons of mass destruction thus nuclear Armageddon will bring the thread of famine, sickness no clean water, air and food, so your desire to boast about your racial superiority is a stupid boast, most nations do not want to be nuclear targets
So your answer to your max 40 J20 theory is?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Nuclear war? Phallic stuff? Mexican stuff? In a J-20 thread? What a weirdo :crazy:
what a wierdo the main idiot boasting as J-20 as says he is superior because he is Chinese, wow moron better read about nuclear war and you will see the reality

rockdog

Country flag
ay what a smart guy you are wow you showed to me Chinese are so smart superior to Indians and Mexicans self praise is a evidence of stupidity read about nuclear war moron about the pollution and death it brings and you will understand why people worry, your phallic substitute J-20 is for idiots, nuclear war is a real concern idiot

View attachment 182757
I think you should move your nuclear crisis to Ukraine war thread.

@SexyChineseLady do you understand his logic between max 40 J20 theory and nuclear war?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I think you should move your nuclear crisis to Ukraine war thread.

@SexyChineseLady do you understand his logic between max 40 J20 theory and nuclear war?
I will explain you better, if China has air superiority over india the last weapon India has left are nukes, obviously you are a hypocrite but at the same time ignorant, Su-30MKI pretty much keep India safe but the real problem is nor J-20 or Su-30MKI are really useful, the real weapons are ICBMs and SLBM, so India has a two front scenario, but pretty much nuclear war means pestilence, famine and no clean water or food for China, India and Pakistan.

1668825546245.png

As you can see most of South America will remain clean land so now I ask you who will feed the
Indians, Pakistanis or Chinese? can you eat pieces of J-20? can you drink fuel? the Xi is a mad dictator, so i will tell you J-20 will not help you hypocrite, stop saying lies that you are superior for having J-20.

Do you know why Argentina did stop its nuclear program?
1668825837130.png

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
The weirdo should bring the nuke stuff to the USA thread. They have the most nukes by far! :crazy:
the wierdo should do this or that so I can post my phallic substitute pictures and boast how great is China i want to worship J-20 as how superior and smart are han Chinese let me do it weirdo since it is the only thing makes me feel living in the USA surrounded by white people safe my god is J-20

1668826523051.png

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles