J20 Stealth Fighter

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
As escalating tensions among the United States, Russia and China revive old fears of nuclear war, some researchers are warning that even a limited-scale exchange between such nations as India and Pakistan could have catastrophic consequences for global food supplies and trigger mass death worldwide.

A nuclear conflict involving less than 3% of the world’s stockpiles could kill a third of the world’s population within two years, according to a new international study led by scientists at Rutgers University. A larger nuclear conflict between Russia and the United States could kill three-fourths of the world’s population in the same timeframe, according to the research published Monday in Nature Food.

I am sexy lady let us worship J-20

1668827309325.png

1668827875163.png

1668827377167.png

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
ay what a smart guy you are wow you showed to me Chinese are so smart superior to Indians and Mexicans self praise is a evidence of stupidity read about nuclear war moron about the pollution and death it brings and you will understand why people worry, your phallic substitute J-20 is for idiots, nuclear war is a real concern idiot

View attachment 182757
So you're saying the J20 is so good there is no conventional answer to it? Only nuclear war?🤷😄

You're arguing yourself into circles and twists of logic. Just quit and post Brazilian jets and nuclear fallout in another thread.

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
the wierdo should do this or that so I can post my phallic substitute pictures and boast how great is China i want to worship J-20 as how superior and smart are han Chinese let me do it weirdo since it is the only thing makes me feel living in the USA surrounded by white people safe my god is J-20

View attachment 182764
Exhibit A of what happens when fanboys are proven wrong with receipts.

1. Try change the subject
2. Personal attacks
3. Claim Chinese posters are paid propagandists
4. Claim they are brainwashed
5. Say Chinese posters are claiming Chinese tech is the best in the world. A strawman argument.
6. Racism

Weak. You are wrong. Admit it and move on. This tantrum of yours is a waste of space on this thread.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
No one's a pilot here so it is just silly arguments. All we know is China is ramping up production of the J-20 with Chinese engines.

The "critics" in this thread come from a place without a stealth fighter or a domestic engine it is all sour grapes ;)
So you're saying the J20 is so good there is no conventional answer to it? Only nuclear war?🤷😄

You're arguing yourself into circles and twists of logic. Just quit and post Brazilian jets and nuclear fallout in another thread.
This is a J-20 thread which means basically to talk about technical aspects, history, avionics engines, variants, deployed numbers and etc etc.....

Does it mean it reflects Suoeriority of Chinese people? No, it means China has had a better and more focused policy to make a fighter aircraft.

does it mean other nations can not build aircraft? reality wise any human has the ability to think.

If China has stealth fighters and a military budget it also means it becomes a target and in a nuclear exchange for small it is famine, pestilence and infracture destruction with lack of doctors and health system is a risk and at the end does not give you any advantage.

Other nations like Brazil focus on civil aircraft without risking becoming direct nuclear targets and E-190 is one of the most produced modern jet aircraft just behind B-737, A-320 or Bombardier aircraft.

So relax take it easy

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

2. Personal attacks
5. Say Chinese posters are claiming Chinese tech is the best in the world. A strawman argument.
6. Racism

Weak. You are wrong. Admit it and move on. This tantrum of yours is a waste of space on this thread.
relax chinese poster, most chinese posters come here to boast, however the reality is J-20 is a weapon and affects politics around Asia and forces other nations to arm, in reality you think is just a car race, the true risk is nuclear war is no game and radioactivity is no toy

rockdog

Country flag

2. Personal attacks
6. Racism

Once i keep on asking his max 40 j20 theory, he suddenly become an anti-nuclear activists.

Maybe i did a good thing to world peace.

rockdog

Country flag
relax chinese poster, most chinese posters come here to boast, however the reality is J-20 is a weapon and affects politics around Asia and forces other nations to arm, in reality you think is just a car race, the true risk is nuclear war is no game and radioactivity is no toy
Would you please share your calculation process to determine how those max 40 J20 allocated?. I wanna know the science behind it,as warfare economics is my personal hobby.

J20!

Country flag
Posting news and pics on J20 is what the thread is for!!!

There has always been pushbike on its capabilities from yourself and others. That's okay.

Claim its a bomber; I and others (Chinese and otherwise) have proven this false.

Claim its HUGE and is bigger than Flankers; (Chinese and otherwise) have proven this false.

Claims it cannot maneuver; (Chinese and otherwise) have shown pictoral, design and video evidence that it can and does.

Claims it will be built in small numbers: 40 like you did😄; (Chinese and otherwise) have shown that it is already being procured in the 100s after 5 years in service.

It's not about race or superiority. It's rebuttals to falsehoods on a military forum.

Only you are claiming Chinese are somehow a "superior race" because you have been proved wrong time and time again.

Now you are saying J20 is moot because of nuclear weapons😄. Well in that case why don't the US, France, India and others abandon ALL conventional weapons and platforms?

At one point you were claiming the Rafale is somehow stealthier or better configured for air combat than J20. Aren't they afraid of nuclear war?

Then you said stealth was a gimmick and not necessary for modern warfare because Russians and Indians weren't investing in it. Well Ukraine has proven that air defenses can mitigate 4th generation airpower to the point of stalemate

If you're looking for validation of your false posts or kowtowing, I won't give it to you, even if you are rude or racist to me and others. Facts are facts.

You were wrong. Admit it and move on

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

There has always been pushbike on its capabilities from yourself and others. That's okay.

Claim its a bomber; I and others (Chinese and otherwise) have proven this false.

Claim its HUGE and is bigger than Flankers; (Chinese and otherwise) have proven this false.

Claims it cannot maneuver; (Chinese and otherwise) have shown pictoral, design and video evidence that it can and does.

Claims it will be built in small numbers: 40 like you did😄; (Chinese and otherwise) have shown that it is already being procured in the 100s after 5 years in service.

It's not about race or superiority. It's rebuttals to falsehoods on a military forum.

Only you are claiming Chinese are somehow a "superior race" because you have been proved wrong time and time again.

Now you are saying J20 is moot because of nuclear weapons😄. Well in that case why don't the US, France, India and others abandon ALL conventional weapons and platforms?

At one point you were claiming the Rafale is somehow stealthier or better configured for air combat than J20. Aren't they afraid of nuclear war?

Then you said stealth was a gimmick and not necessary for modern warfare because Russians and Indians weren't investing in it. Well Ukraine has proven that air defenses can mitigate 4th generation airpower to the point of stalemate

If you're looking for validation of your false posts or kowtowing, I won't give it to you, even if you are rude or racist to me and others. Facts are facts.

facts are facts what a joke really boring to reply to fools, claiming they are right and got me wrong even without proving it

rockdog

Country flag

One more thing, lots of poster (like Mig29smt) claimed that China purchased 24 Su35 just because J20 is not better than Su35. But the fact is the purchase happened in 2016, and there is no more order.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
One more thing, lots of poster (like Mig29smt) claimed that China purchased 24 Su35 just because J20 is not better than Su35. But the fact is the purchase happened in 2016, and there is no more order.
lots of Chinese posters claimed the sell was not going to happen and i said it would happen.
The chinese posters claimed no Su-35 for PLAAF but i said the opposite, so you fool are a hypocrite.

basically you want to say you were right hypocrite.

Su-35 now is not the best Russian fighter and by 2025 a new Sukhoi product is coming, but fools do not see beyond their noses

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
lots of Chinese posters claimed the sell was not going to happen and i said it would happen.
The chinese posters claimed no Su-35 for PLAAF but i said the opposite, so you fool are a hypocrite.
U said? really? when? how?

The Su35 deal between Russia and China was signed at 2015.11; the world knew the deal during 2016.

Your first post was in 2020 here on DFI, do not fool urself or act as smart arse.

33.png

Actually, i don't care your answer, just wondering if you woiuld answer this question, mind let me know your calculation process for the max 40 J20 theory?

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag

basically you want to say you were right hypocrite.

Su-35 now is not the best Russian fighter and by 2025 a new Sukhoi product is coming, but fools do not see beyond their noses
My man you're just digging yourself into a hole.😄

Just stop derailing the thread

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
U said? really? when? how?

The Su35 deal between Russia and China was signed at 2015.11; the world knew the deal during 2016.

Your first post was in 2020 here on DFI, do not fool urself or act as smart arse.

View attachment 183216

Actually, i don't care your answer, just wondering if you woiuld answer this question, mind let me know your calculation process for the max 40 J20 theory?
what did you prove nothing moron

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Why you are insulting him, he was just asking question. Be a decent member.
he deserves it, he slanders me and pretends to be right.

My posts in this thread are mostly about aerodynamics, i usually do not make estimates about numbers, why because are estimates.
Plus I am not interested in numbers.

If I said there 40 aircraft is what they probably thought there were at that time, but i ussually do not talk about number of J-20 because visual reports can be flawed

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
he deserves it, he slanders me and pretends to be right.

My posts in this thread are mostly about aerodynamics, i usually do not make estimates about numbers, why because are estimates.
Plus I am not interested in numbers.

If I said there 40 aircraft is what they probably thought there were at that time, but i ussually do not talk about number of J-20 because visual reports can be flawed
If keep on asking questions, especially asking the claimes by yourself is slander ...

So just answer my questions dude:

1. how did you determine there were max 40 J20, are you still insist it?
2. When did you claim you predict China would buy the Su35, if you resgiered your membership in 2020?

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
If keep on asking questions, especially asking the claimes by yourself is slander ...

So just answer my questions dude:

1. how did you determine there were max 40 J20, are you still insist it?
2. When did you claim you predict China would buy the Su35, if you resgiered your membership in 2020?
okay moron listen, they were estimations moron, plus they were upon a time they thought that number was right you are a hypocrite since they update their estimates, there are not official numbers so stop annoying with your farse of being right hypocrite.

And I am answering based upon my memory you are not quoting me

rockdog

Country flag
okay moron listen, they were estimations moron, plus they were upon a time they thought that number was right you are a hypocrite since they update their estimates, there are not official numbers so stop annoying with your farse of being right hypocrite.

And I am answering based upon my memory you are not quoting me

since they update their estimates,
It's you not "they"

So, is your memory as accurate as your estimation?

If your memory was not right about the Su35 saga, is it possible ur other "looks like scientific analysis" also wrong since there were too many technical details.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles