J20 Stealth Fighter

redragon

Country flag
okay moron listen, they were estimations moron, plus they were upon a time they thought that number was right you are a hypocrite since they update their estimates, there are not official numbers so stop annoying with your farse of being right hypocrite.

And I am answering based upon my memory you are not quoting me
You are an idiot and lier, and you deserve being called those names.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
It's you not "they"

So, is your memory as accurate as your estimation?

If your memory was not right about the Su35 saga, is it possible ur other "looks like scientific analysis" also wrong since there were too many technical details.
you have not quoted me and second you are lying the 40 number was given on a time frame according to visual recollection of pictures, so pretty much you are a liar

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Maybe it's standard setup for a naval base, dosen't mean J20 is going to carrier. Possible the yellow skin means some version for the artificial islands in SCS.
If u are gonna use naval base then why would u need cables normal landings can be performed
I think it's for AC

SexyChineseLady

Then why would u need to modify for arresting cables if not for AC
That naval air station could also serve J-15s and JL-9 and JL-10 trainers that do have hooks.

But PLANAF fly many non-carrier types like JH-7A, J-11BH and SU-30MKK so the J-20 could be another member of the land-based force. In that case, it would be J-20BH. H stands for hai or "sea."

J-11BH:
AC2BEBB9-8F65-4895-A772-219F1C06CDE1.jpeg

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That naval air station could also serve J-15s and JL-9 and JL-10 trainers that do have hooks.

But PLANAF fly many non-carrier types like JH-7A, J-11BH and SU-30MKK so the J-20 could be another member of the land-based force. In that case, it would be J-20BH. H stands for hai or "sea."

J-11BH:
View attachment 185679
What I am stressing is that if it's being given a capability of being carrier borne i.e landing with arresting cables indicates that it might serve in carrier

J20!

Country flag

StealthFlanker

Country flag
Congrats man. 👏 Good paper. I like how you considered all protrusions from the airframe down to the actuators and IRST.

Brava
You are welcome, btw there are also version for F-35 and Su-57

rockdog

Country flag
You are welcome, btw there are also version for F-35 and Su-57
Thanks, they are really really impressive. I remebered the last time on such good analysis on J20 from western was a Austrilia universtiy professor, but not as good as these!

Gyyan

Country flag
Rumors of a WS-15 test flight has been rumored for time. It is now officially confirmed.

Sorry none of us can read or understand Chinese here.
Even if you write we got our ass handed we can't really understand so english Or hindi videos would be much more helpful than any Chinese bs.

SexyChineseLady

Sorry none of us can read or understand Chinese here.
Even if you write we got our ass handed we can't really understand so english Or hindi videos would be much more helpful than any Chinese bs.
David Wang already translated a synopsis on twitter ;)

Gyyan

Country flag
David Wang already translated a synopsis on twitter ;)
Well that's not how you do things outside China.
You are telling look bruh my country's scientist can make 110 KN thrust from farts so tell me in a language I understand.
Don't tell me how there is another article by some other half Chinese.

SexyChineseLady

Well that's not how you do things outside China.
You are telling look bruh my country's scientist can make 110 KN thrust from farts so tell me in a language I understand.
Don't tell me how there is another article by some other half Chinese.
WS-15 is a heavy engine -- 180kN ;)

WS-19 is China's 110kN medium engine :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles