ISRO General News and Updates

Abdus Salem killed

It will be jointly developed by ISRO & our Pvt companies....earlier LVs were developed solely by ISRO while private players acted as suppliers....now pvt companies will be part of design & development activities.. this new LV will replace all 3 , PSLV,GSLV & GSLV-MK3
It's still not enough for competition with China

anirban8

Country flag
I doubt if humans landed on moon, it could be a farce for all we know.....lets see if there will be a repeat. No reason why US would abandon the encore if they did it one time and to fix the short comings.
Apollo programs were extremely risky that's why no mission took place after Apollo 17 and also moon had nothing much to offer

omaebakabaka

Apollo programs were extremely risky that's why no mission took place after Apollo 17 and also moon had nothing much to offer
Just not convincing enough, any logical reasoning tells you that risks encountered will be studied and solutions to be found but I call this possible bluff....

anirban8

Country flag
Just not convincing enough, any logical reasoning tells you that risks encountered will be studied and solutions to be found but I call this possible bluff....
Nah bro you can see the apollo craft and study the mission they did it with a huge risk to human life and in apollo 13 they almost killed 3 people in space. I don't think it was worth the risk

omaebakabaka

Nah bro you can see the apollo craft and study the mission they did it with a huge risk to human life and in apollo 13 they almost killed 3 people in space. I don't think it was worth the risk
There were many disasters before and after that with shuttles, this lack of 2nd attempt is just not convincing. Some of the people involved in that program died mysteriously over time too

omaebakabaka

The actual reason is cost...
Not convincing enough for me.....they spend way more on many other things and there would be atleast one president or NASA head or scientist with influence to pitch for it with the increase in better materials and computing and so on.....shuttles are one of the most expensive ones too. I could be saying BS here but for me it does not add up and sounds like hollywood production

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles