ISRO General News and Updates

Vamsi

Country flag
PSLV replacement, It will be all powered by SCE-200 engines,It may be reusable
Dr.S Somanath said that PSLV will be retired after completing the current approved PSLV launches ...& ISRO got approval for 30 PSLVs in 2018 & out of which 10 were already completed....so 20 more to go
@Indx TechStyle @Swesh @omaebakabaka
30 PSLVS were approved as part of Phase 6 in 2018, out of which only 3 were completed,so 27 remaining....hence imo we could see this NGLV only in 2030s

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
As a defence enthusiastic i can tell you a lot of projects related to intelligence satellites are wiped out from schedule. If this doesn't worry anyone i don't know what should?
Which projects? Can you enlist them?

Vamsi

Country flag
As a defence enthusiastic i can tell you a lot of projects related to intelligence satellites are wiped out from schedule. If this doesn't worry anyone i don't know what should?
DRDO is doing intelligence sat payloads....did you ever heard of Anvesha Radar....it's a large SAR...DRDO is developing it....also just because we aren't hearing about spy sats doesn't mean they aren't working on them.May be they want to keep them secret. After all ,they are spy sats

Swesh

Due to a technical glitch found in core stage L110 of GSLV Mk III, OneWeb launch has been postponed by one day to 0012 (IST) 23 October 2022

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles