Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag

SKC

Country flag
Kotha dweller doing ungli bai things on Instagram
View attachment 89854
This gaandmasti is possible because she's in burgerland.
Inhe kaun samjhaye ki Insta Whatsapp FB ka malik kaun hai kis dharam se hai!!!!!!!

She is idiot herself, dont see what momin has done to her home country Lebanon! From once only heaven in ME to now worst place in ME.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Inhe kaun samjhaye ki Insta Whatsapp FB ka malik kaun hai kis dharam se hai!!!!!!!

She is idiot herself, dont see what momin has done to her home country Lebanon! From once only heaven in ME to now worst place in ME.
The same way some of the younger generation low IQ Kashmiri Pandits and West Punjabis in India simp for unity and peace with Mullahs, this idiot is also forgetting about the momin reality after being away from the middle eastern environment.

HawkisRight

Country flag
I still believe that giving up Sinai was biggest blunder they did! Egypt was already screwed and would not have done anything again.
Egypt is still screwed... Israelis regularly takeout isis jihadis operating from sinai cuz Egyptian army is shit but little better dan arab counterparts..egypts socio economic indicators r shit so it's no threat to isreal whatsoever... Israelis did right thing by giving up sinai imo cause dat gave Israel permanent peace on dat front plus u don't want 100 million jihadi population angry and hostile in one of ur border... it's a smart game Lebanana is fcuked,syria is gutter, Jordan is cucked, Egypt is under boot and Emiratis pacified what's left is hamas So now Israelis can bang hamas pigs anytime, anyhow dey want

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
Israel is a great nation . No question about that.

But its fucked up how they are taking Palestine land piece by piece.

Only reason they are doing it is they have unconditional support of USA.

Republicans and democrats standing in line to lick jewish assholes.

But that wont last forever . Once "woke" crowd controls senate and white house , Israel will be toast.
I am sure you will say the same when Kashmiri pundits will start talking shelters by force in Kashmir?
It will sound so stupid "But its fucked up how Kashmir pundits taking jihadis land piece by piece. "

SKC

Country flag
Egypt is still screwed... Israelis regularly takeout isis jihadis operating from sinai cuz Egyptian army is shit but little better dan arab counterparts..egypts socio economic indicators r shit so it's no threat to isreal whatsoever... Israelis did right thing by giving up sinai imo cause dat gave Israel permanent peace on dat front plus u don't want 100 million jihadi population angry and hostile in one of ur border... it's a smart game Lebanana is fcuked,syria is gutter, Jordan is cucked, Egypt is under boot and Emiratis pacified what's left is hamas So now Israelis can bang hamas pigs anytime, anyhow dey want
There was hardly any population in Sinai and its still pretty much vacant. They could have repopulated it like they did everywhere in Israel.

Knowitall

I still believe that giving up Sinai was biggest blunder they did! Egypt was already screwed and would not have done anything again.
They had won the war militarily but they lost it psychologically. The entire aura of supremacy dominance the lull of peace all shattered in an instance.

Yom kippur was is considered a disaster in Israel.

All of a sudden it became clear that if the Arabs kept trying they might just end up getting the better of Israel and thus the option of peace was considered.

The other reason was that Israel had built very little on that land and didn't feel any urgency to repopulate it as they considered it to be devoid of any useful resource oil was a exception to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles