Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Khalistani sardars.
Because Punjab is also an "occupied territory" I guess, so sympathies will palestinian biradaars 😂
I saw a few cousins of mine (younger females) posting on social media about Gaza strikes and how Israel is oppressing minorities.

The Muslim propaganda machinery is very strong.

Entire Muslim world is on Palestinian’s side, but who is there to tell Israel’s story?

Even the American democrat are becoming increasing “woke” - Biden is being pressured to make a statement supporting Palestinians.

A friend of mine told me that Reddit is full on supporting “Hamas’s fight against oppressor”.

FalconZero

Country flag
Entire Muslim world is on Palestinian’s side, but who is there to tell Israel’s story?
There's a difference, whole muslim world which is not in power so like jihadis, indian lefticles, jihadis in ME who are already getting bombed by USA or their own brethren etc. are doing this tamasha, they are noise.

Major powers who matter are giving silent support to Israel and the rest are silent like Russia, China etc. Joepedo has already stated that Israel is well within its right to retaliate plus KSA, UAE etc are directly backing Israel, Egypt really doesn't give a fuck about hamas or Palestine, Lebanon literally arrested those who tried to fire at Israel, turkroaches, pakis, etc are insignificant to matter, Iran with its proxy Hezbollah will not do shit, at least for now they are not doing anything directly.

So, maybe from the abstract POV it may seem that Israel is at the backfoot but in reality, those who matter support it, Israel doesn't a give a single fuck about the rest of the countries. And what matters the most, their citizens majority of them are backing their government.

Democrats are just doing tamasha, there's no way that any gormint in USA will not lick Israeli boots. Likes of AOC and other chimps are just noises that don't matter.

Last edited:

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
There's a difference, whole muslim world which is not in power so like jihadis, indian lefticles, jihadis in ME who are already getting bombed by USA or their own brethren etc. are doing this tamasha, they are noise.

Major powers who matter are giving silent support to Israel and the rest are silent like Russia, China etc. Joepedo has already stated that Israel is well within its right to retaliate plus KSA, UAE etc are directly backing Israel, Egypt really doesn't give a fuck about hamas or Palestine, Lebanon literally arrested those who tried to fire at Israel, turkroaches, pakis, etc are significant to matter, Iran with its proxy Hezbollah will not do shit, at least for now they are not doing anything directly.

So, maybe from the abstract POV it may seem that Israel is at the backfoot but in reality, those who matter support it, Israel doesn't a give a single fuck about the rest of the countries. And what matters the most, their citizens majority of them are backing their government.

Democrats are just doing tamasha, there's no way that any gormint in USA will not lick Israeli boots. Likes of AOC and other chimps are just noises that don't matter.
China is also giving silent support but they are saying against israel just in order to divert attention of muslim countries from Uighurs issue otherwise china don't want to loose israel which use to give secret of us defence industry to china

shade

Country flag
I saw a few cousins of mine (younger females) posting on social media about Gaza strikes and how Israel is oppressing minorities.

The Muslim propaganda machinery is very strong.

Even the American democrat are becoming increasing “woke” - Biden is being pressured to make a statement supporting Palestinians.

A friend of mine told me that Reddit is full on supporting “Hamas’s fight against oppressor”.
You can’t effectively narrate against David vs Goliath stories.
It does not matter though, Israel is doing whatever it wants, tweeter trends and protastes in big cities can’t change on ground realities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles