Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Physx32

Country flag
Didn't get your last sentence . Can you elaborate ?

Apart from this, IR keeps delaying installation of CBTC on existing suburban lines. Since 2019, they're saying that "IR is working on indigenous CBTC technology". It's 2024 and there's no progress.

With CBTC signalling, headway can be reduced to 2 min, which will reduce crush loads during peak hours.

thebakofbakchod

Every problem with India boils down to a complete lack of accountability and punishment to local politicians/MLAs and contractors. And nothing will change unless a revolution happens where every single one of these clowns pay with their lifes. Give immediate death penalty to the top 10 MLAs in BMC officials regardless of if it is their fault of not, and do the same with the members of these construction companies. Once the bodies start piling up, people may finally get into their heads that basic tasks need to be met without fail.

shade

Country flag
Most of that ₹60,000 crore ($7.3 billion) is real estate, so pretty much nothing much exciting.
It's Noida, i would be worried if it was not attracting investment but it is not something to bandy about if it does get investment.

UP needs atleast 2 cities like it, and one preferably located at the border with the state with thali ka baingan CM and govt-job-reservation loving voters.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
It's Noida, i would be worried if it was not attracting investment but it is not something to bandy about if it does get investment.

UP needs atleast 2 cities like it, and one preferably located at the border with the state with thali ka baingan CM and govt-job-reservation loving voters.

It should be more than 2.

Cities like Lucknow, Prayagraj, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhphur, Agra, Mathura should be developed. Even in their UPIDA website they are planning few clusters in multiple districts.

Apart from Noida other cities are not getting that much traction. They need to improve that.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Has anyone looked at the HDB Of Singapore?
Can we implement something similar on state level?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
It should be more than 2.

Cities like Lucknow, Prayagraj, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhphur, Agra, Mathura should be developed. Even in their UPIDA website they are planning few clusters in multiple districts.

Apart from Noida other cities are not getting that much traction. They need to improve that.
+Ayodhya

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Every problem with India boils down to a complete lack of accountability and punishment to local politicians/MLAs and contractors. And nothing will change unless a revolution happens where every single one of these clowns pay with their lifes. Give immediate death penalty to the top 10 MLAs in BMC officials regardless of if it is their fault of not, and do the same with the members of these construction companies. Once the bodies start piling up, people may finally get into their heads that basic tasks need to be met without fail.
This could be because Mumbai has way too much construction going on and people are going to get mad if all kinda of roads are being dug up?

Crazywithmath

Country flag

To make an economic cluster in the east, you need Kolkata to flourish - only then the chain reaction would commence. There is just no other way. NITI Aayog made a very detailed study on it; I will link it if I can find it online.

Azaad

Country flag
Very impressive. But unfortunately this is the other side of Mumbai!

Point taken but don't get me wrong - Why's it we need to harp on the same old tropes the west does facilitated by their Indian coolies particularly on a thread meant to analyse discuss & celebrate India's achievements as few as they are & rising.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles