Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Abbey

Country flag
Haryana approves Delhi-Gurugram-Shahjahanpur-Neemrana-Behror-Alwar and Delhi to Panipat RRTS projects

The Haryana Government Monday gave approval to Delhi-Gurugram-Shahjahanpur-Neemrana-Behror (SNB)-Alwar and Delhi to Panipat regional rapid transit system (RRTS) projects.

During the RRTS meeting chaired by chief secretary Sanjeev Kaushal in Chandigarh, it was revealed that the Delhi-SNB RRTS corridor will have a 107 km-long alignment, with 70 km elevated and the remaining 37 km underground. It will feature six underground, nine elevated, and one at-grade station. A depot is being planned at Dharuhera.
The length of the corridor passing through Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan are 23 km, 83 km, and 2 km, respectively. The elevated portion of the proposed alignment is set to be located on the median of the old Delhi-Gurugram Highway, the Right of Way (ROW) of Sector 17 in Gurugram, and NH-40, 48 up to SNB (Rajasthan state border).
Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan have approved the project and the sanction is under consideration with the Centre.

The proposed stations of the Delhi-SNB corridor are Sarai Kale Khan, INA, Munirka, Aerocity, Udyog Vihar, Sector-17, Rajiv Chowk, Kherki Daula, Manesar, Panchgaon, Bilaspur Chowk, Dharuhera, MBIR, Rewari, Bawal and SNB.
The 103 km-long Delhi-Panipat RRTS corridor has an elevated length of 11.5 km and the remaining 91.5 km underground. It has two underground, 14 elevated, and two at-grade stations. Two depots might come up at Murthal and Panipat. The length passing through Delhi and Haryana are 36.2 km and 66.8 km, respectively.

“RRTS project is one of the key strategic interventions of Government of India and accordingly, has been included in the National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) of India aimed at transforming urban mobility and bringing sustainable, comfortable, and swift public transportation to the public to empower them through access to education, healthcare, employment, and economic opportunities.
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) is a Joint Venture company of Government of India (GOI) and participating State Governments of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, and Rajasthan and is under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA), GOI. NCRTC is mandated for designing, developing, implementing, financing, operating, and maintaining Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) projects in NCR to provide comfortable and fast transit to NCR towns and meet the high growth in transport demand,” a government spokesperson said.
obs...
“Through video conferencing, MD, NCRTC, Vivek Singh informed that of Delhi-Meerut RRTS… 17 km from Sahibabad to Duhai is ready for commissioning. He also discussed with the chief secretary regarding the formulation of the unified security plan for RRTS corridors,” the spokesperson added.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Stop exaggerating. The metro construction is being done by RVNL, a central govt PSU. And the delays are due land acquisition issues and definitely not construction pace.

In terms of public transportation, Kolkata is the best among all metro cities (with only Mumbai in contention).

Cut the crap! This is your average Mumbai bus:

And the avg Kolkata sarkari bus:

It's not like other Indian cities have east asian level infrastructure lol.

Madrassis I mean human filth of the highest order like Raghuram Rajan have surrendered their green cards and foreign passports to live in Tamil Nadu.
those arent sarakri buses mate most of these buses are infact private.
Private buses Kolakta >>>> Sarakri buses.
Some particular route of Sarkari buses are also exeptionally good.
My friends father owned three such buses.

Anandhu Krishna

Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbai Metro Line 2 Updates The Link road. From Dahisar to Andheri road status. The Anand nagar Junction done through the Rushi complex, The Dahisar west. The Yogi nagar taken up for work Don bosco, Shimpoli, Chikowadi should b taken up next. The most horrible Junction on entire link road was at Kamraj nagar which is being redone including the approach paver blocks redone. Mithchowky to Oshiwara depot is best like this at Inorbit.

View attachment 205016
View attachment 205017View attachment 205018View attachment 205019View attachment 205020

The SahilInfra.
The absolute disinterest in making it look half decent is mind boggling. We are building metros today like we built railway stations back in the day.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I live in Noida not Delhi but ok, just look at the image of bus you have shared and tell me which one looks better maintained and more desirable to ride
Delhi is a UT which is why it has an advantage of getting better infra through own budget, thats not the case with other cities in India except Chandigarh. Even Noida despite being as rich as Delhi or even better has to tolerate the same old shitty buses as rest of the UP. Mumbai has to tolerate the same buses as rest of Maharashtra, Kolkata has to tolerate the same buses as rest of West Bengal. Had Delhi been a part of Haryana the buses of Delhi would've been the same as rest of Haryana.

Physx32

Country flag
I don't know why you got hurt man. You think I am happy with the fact Mumbai runs those disgusting buses still? No. Heck I don't even like Black Taxi cabs they run, wish they are banned from the roads. Mumbai anyway can pay for those upgrades of buses itself with the tax revenues. Can Bengal pay for itself? No. Look at the finances of the state you will know why. Take a state like Karnataka which has 65 million people which is less than the population of Bengal yet contributes more tax revenues for the country. And Bengal sends more MPs to the Parliament all for what exactly? The contribution of Bengal is not negative but has been destructive to the country since 1970.

I nowhere said any Indian city is anywhere near top class cities in infrastructure. I don't think any citizens outside Bengal will make that claim either. Now coming to that Madrassi Raghuram Rajan, by all means sodomize that bastard by any Mullah. I equally hate any traitors regardless of where they are from in India. I make no distinction. As someone from Karnataka I take responsibility for corrupt scum like Reddy brothers, Gowda family, DK Shiv Kumar and so on. I suggest you to do the same and take criticism of your state. All the state pride won't mean shit if it can't pull it's own weight.
What you say is true for WB. But Kolkata as a city is doing fine. Infact, it's the revenue from Kolkata that's keeping that Mamata in power.

The city is fine, it's the rest of the state that's a dumpster fire. And nothing will happen until those scums are thrown out.

I live in Noida not Delhi but ok, just look at the image of bus you have shared and tell me which one looks better maintained and more desirable to ride
The images are just taken from the top google search result and are not representative of all buses.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
So true! This is just another way to avoid a coastal road project that would've developed new, beautiful public spaces along the sea.

Instead we get some concrete viaducts on the water.
Ya'll Nibbiars The Beacehs will cease to exist. That's why the Bandra Versova Sea Link.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Don't write BS about things you don't know.
Nigga, I am from the City and the metro line 6 that I am talking about was announced in 2010-11 era and is still u/c. Only now they are launching 5 km stretch out of 32 km. Rest are all in u/c or completed in stretches. The signaling system is still not in place for the completed stretch. Seems like the Kolkata Metro Railway Babus are still constructing things like its 1980s..when things can be completed at much faster rate with new construction technologies. Look at line 2 East-West ...not under Kolkata Metro but under KMRCL much better management pace of construction. Metro lines like Lucknow and Kanpur which are as of now a glorified toy train were constructed at much faster pace than the one in Kolkata a much required one. Both SG and Rail Min are to be blamed for lackluster efforts.

Physx32

Country flag
Nigga, I am from the City and the metro line 6 that I am talking about was announced in 2010-11 era and is still u/c. Only now they are launching 5 km stretch out of 32 km. Rest are all in u/c or completed in stretches. The signaling system is still not in place for the completed stretch. Seems like the Kolkata Metro Railway Babus are still constructing things like its 1980s..when things can be completed at much faster rate with new construction technologies. Look at line 2 East-West ...not under Kolkata Metro but under KMRCL much better management pace of construction. Metro lines like Lucknow and Kanpur which are as of now a glorified toy train were constructed at much faster pace than the one in Kolkata a much required one. Both SG and Rail Min are to be blamed for lackluster efforts.
Ha toh thik hai. Where does segmental launching vs precast launching come here? You said Kolkata metro is held back by construction techniques which is wrong.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ha toh thik hai. Where does segmental launching vs precast launching come here? You said Kolkata metro is held back by construction techniques which is wrong.
Ask him if Navi Mumbai metro rail was facing same issues since it was also launched at same decade old time.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
GIFT City expansion masterplan on the outskirts of Gandhinagar.
View attachment 198297View attachment 198298
I'm unable to digest these numbers, if true then its absolutely BASED.

40 new structures to come up in the CBD in next 3 years (project launches)
View attachment 199136

30 lakh/3 million square feet of just residential development worth more than ₹13,000 crore ($1.6 billion) have been approved.
View attachment 199137

140 new companies registered in FY2022-23 taking total to more than 450.
1 crore/100 lakh/10 million+ square feet built-up area space worth structures under construction.
View attachment 199140

> Total banking asset size = $36 billion
> Cumulative banking transactions = $407 billion
> Derivatives transactions = $534 billion
View attachment 199138

Currently 20,000+ employees working in the CBD and 5,000 jobs will be created this year.
68 lakh/6.8 million square feet of commercial and 20 lakh/2 million sq ft residential space is under construction.
View attachment 199139

14-B is BIFC-2 of 3 lakh square feet BUA
14-H is Cybage Software office of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-G is Ozone Vishwanath Commercial tower of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-F is Commercial Office tower of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-C is Junomoneta Corporate office of 3 lakh square feet BUA
14-E and 14-D are Bakeri commercial office projects of 5.4 lakh square feet BUA
1684383893597.png

13C is sold to Shivalik for a 5.1 lakh square feet office and 13A is being offered in a recent tender for 4 lakh sq feet commercial development.
1684384246235.png

15D is sold to Shilp for a 5 lakh sq ft commercial development and 15E is offered in recent tender for a commercial development of 5 lakh sq ft.
1684384275576.png

16E is for Savvy Marina, 25B and 25C is sold to Shilp, 16D is sold to Shivalik, 25D is sold to Bakeri, 16C is sold to BU Bhandari. All residential.
1684384302506.png

32 and 33 are for Gujarat Maritime University
1684384316136.png

D-Mart at 50A and CTRL-S Data Centre at 48D (Don't know where this plot is since Plot A is already sold and a data centre is already built).
1684384332545.png

37C is for Shivalik twisted commercial tower of 5 lakh sq feet BUA and 35B is for Shilp commercial tower of 5 lakh sq feet as well.
1684384359053.png

41D and 41C is for Sobha Avalon residential. Sobha apparently also has a few more plots in Block 46.
1684384381005.png
1684384389609.png

53-D is Kavyaratna's commercial office tower of 5.2 lakh sq feet BUA.
1684384434453.png

In 12A IFSCA Commercial tower of 3 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 15F Twin commercial towers of 6.6 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 56C Nakshatra's commercial tower of 5 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 47F BeFree corporate tower of 3 lakh sq feet is under construction
In 56M a Multi Level Car Parking with a commercial tower of 5 lakh sq ft BUA is being built.

I think I covered all known projects in the CBD. Venus group's 5 lakh square feet BUA project is recently allotted a plot but location is unknown but I'm sure its in Block-13 since rest of the blocks in processing area are sold out.

All in all along with new foreign universities, the IFSC is booming.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles