Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbai Metro Line 2 Updates The Link road. From Dahisar to Andheri road status. The Anand nagar Junction done through the Rushi complex, The Dahisar west. The Yogi nagar taken up for work Don bosco, Shimpoli, Chikowadi should b taken up next. The most horrible Junction on entire link road was at Kamraj nagar which is being redone including the approach paver blocks redone. Mithchowky to Oshiwara depot is best like this at Inorbit.

FwD6G0BX0AAFm-4.jpeg

FwD6Ji9WYAEs0IX.jpeg
FwD6Ji8WwAMsMqF.jpeg
FwD7csPWYAAn8VL.jpeg
FwD7uTRWwAAMMqa.jpeg

The SahilInfra.

Concard

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbai Metro Line 2 Updates The Link road. From Dahisar to Andheri road status. The Anand nagar Junction done through the Rushi complex, The Dahisar west. The Yogi nagar taken up for work Don bosco, Shimpoli, Chikowadi should b taken up next. The most horrible Junction on entire link road was at Kamraj nagar which is being redone including the approach paver blocks redone. Mithchowky to Oshiwara depot is best like this at Inorbit.

View attachment 205016
View attachment 205017View attachment 205018View attachment 205019View attachment 205020

The SahilInfra.
The U-Girders are speeding up the construction of metros in India. Before this box Girders were used and they were a pain in the ass as many smaller segments need to be joined and took many days to complete a small stretch. I hope we find a way to build all those piers and pier bents faster. Since most metros will run on flyovers in India I hope they can standardize these processes and quicken the pace of construction.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
The U-Girders are speeding up the construction of metros in India. Before this box Girders were used and they were a pain in the ass as many smaller segments need to be joined and took many days to complete a small stretch. I hope we find a way to build all those piers and pier bents faster. Since most metros will run on flyovers in India I hope they can standardize these processes and quicken the pace of construction.
Man they are still using box Girders to construct u/c lines in Kolkata Metro..Takes months and years to complete all the stretches'..

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbai Delhi Expressway Update from Maharashtra Work update of 3 Bridges over river Vaitarna Photographs.

1 . Bridge 1 from Virar end.

2 . Bridge 1 on Wadhiv island.

3 . Bridge 2 near Penand.

4 . Bridge 3 near Bahadoli.

FwLzOCmaUAAFj4E.jpeg
FwLzOaTaMAABSjn.jpeg
FwLzPKQaMAIphTm.jpeg
FwLzPwZaUAI7syW.jpeg

Concard

Country flag
Man they are still using box Girders to construct u/c lines in Kolkata Metro..Takes months and years to complete all the stretches'..
What India thinks today Bengal will not even think about it in 100 years. Congrats to Bongs for building a prosperous state rivaling that of Singapore. Bengali Bhadraloks I mean human filth of the highest order like Amartya Sen, Kaushik Basu have surrendered their green cards and foreign passports to live in Sonar Bengal. Kolkata has not become London like Begum Jihadi Mamata had promised, it is now the number 1 city in the world rivaling Vienna in terms of quality of life. You should see all those old dilapidated trams, Buses and Infrastructure, holy crap I was jealous that Bongs get to enjoy all those things while rest of India is deprived of the quality infrastructure Bengal possesses.

Physx32

Country flag
What India thinks today Bengal will not even think about it in 100 years. Congrats to Bongs for building a prosperous state rivaling that of Singapore. Bengali Bhadraloks I mean human filth of the highest order like Amartya Sen, Kaushik Basu have surrendered their green cards and foreign passports to live in Sonar Bengal. Kolkata has not become London like Begum Jihadi Mamata had promised, it is now the number 1 city in the world rivaling Vienna in terms of quality of life. You should see all those old dilapidated trams, Buses and Infrastructure, holy crap I was jealous that Bongs get to enjoy all those things while rest of India is deprived of the quality infrastructure Bengal possesses.
Stop exaggerating. The metro construction is being done by RVNL, a central govt PSU. And the delays are due land acquisition issues and definitely not construction pace.

In terms of public transportation, Kolkata is the best among all metro cities (with only Mumbai in contention).
You should see all those old dilapidated trams, Buses and Infrastructure,
Cut the crap! This is your average Mumbai bus:

And the avg Kolkata sarkari bus:

It's not like other Indian cities have east asian level infrastructure lol.
Bhadraloks I mean human filth of the highest order like Amartya Sen, Kaushik Basu have surrendered their green cards and foreign passports to live in Sonar Bengal
Madrassis I mean human filth of the highest order like Raghuram Rajan have surrendered their green cards and foreign passports to live in Tamil Nadu.

Physx32

Country flag
My guy never heard about Delhi
Abe kid, travel to other cities to have basic knowledge. Your 400km of metro doesn't hold a candle to the huge sub-urban network of Mumbai and Kolkata. What Delhi has is newer and more modern but can't compete with the huge network of Kolkata (1000 km+).

iBaaz

Country flag
Abe kid, travel to other cities to have basic knowledge. Your 400km of metro doesn't hold a candle to the huge sub-urban network of Mumbai and Kolkata. What Delhi has is newer and more modern but can't compete with the huge network of Kolkata (1000 km+).
I live in Noida not Delhi but ok, just look at the image of bus you have shared and tell me which one looks better maintained and more desirable to ride

Concard

Country flag
Stop exaggerating. The metro construction is being done by RVNL, a central govt PSU. And the delays are due land acquisition issues and definitely not construction pace.

In terms of public transportation, Kolkata is the best among all metro cities (with only Mumbai in contention).

Madrassis I mean human filth of the highest order like Raghuram Rajan have surrendered their green cards and foreign passports to live in Tamil Nadu.
I don't know why you got hurt man. You think I am happy with the fact Mumbai runs those disgusting buses still? No. Heck I don't even like Black Taxi cabs they run, wish they are banned from the roads. Mumbai anyway can pay for those upgrades of buses itself with the tax revenues. Can Bengal pay for itself? No. Look at the finances of the state you will know why. Take a state like Karnataka which has 65 million people which is less than the population of Bengal yet contributes more tax revenues for the country. And Bengal sends more MPs to the Parliament all for what exactly? The contribution of Bengal is not negative but has been destructive to the country since 1970.

I nowhere said any Indian city is anywhere near top class cities in infrastructure. I don't think any citizens outside Bengal will make that claim either. Now coming to that Madrassi Raghuram Rajan, by all means sodomize that bastard by any Mullah. I equally hate any traitors regardless of where they are from in India. I make no distinction. As someone from Karnataka I take responsibility for corrupt scum like Reddy brothers, Gowda family, DK Shiv Kumar and so on. I suggest you to do the same and take criticism of your state. All the state pride won't mean shit if it can't pull it's own weight.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Nah man ,i see these buses in abundance in Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai and many cities, nothing to boast of, it's pretty common

Global Defence

New threads

Articles