Country flag
14-B is BIFC-2 of 3 lakh square feet BUA
14-H is Cybage Software office of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-G is Ozone Vishwanath Commercial tower of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-F is Commercial Office tower of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-C is Junomoneta Corporate office of 3 lakh square feet BUA
14-E and 14-D are Bakeri commercial office projects of 5.4 lakh square feet BUA
View attachment 205627

13C is sold to Shivalik for a 5.1 lakh square feet office and 13A is being offered in a recent tender for 4 lakh sq feet commercial development.
View attachment 205630

15D is sold to Shilp for a 5 lakh sq ft commercial development and 15E is offered in recent tender for a commercial development of 5 lakh sq ft.
View attachment 205631

16E is for Savvy Marina, 25B and 25C is sold to Shilp, 16D is sold to Shivalik, 25D is sold to Bakeri, 16C is sold to BU Bhandari. All residential.
View attachment 205632

32 and 33 are for Gujarat Maritime University
View attachment 205633

D-Mart at 50A and CTRL-S Data Centre at 48D (Don't know where this plot is since Plot A is already sold and a data centre is already built).
View attachment 205634

37C is for Shivalik twisted commercial tower of 5 lakh sq feet BUA and 35B is for Shilp commercial tower of 5 lakh sq feet as well.
View attachment 205635

41D and 41C is for Sobha Avalon residential. Sobha apparently also has a few more plots in Block 46.
View attachment 205636View attachment 205637

53-D is Kavyaratna's commercial office tower of 5.2 lakh sq feet BUA.
View attachment 205638

In 12A IFSCA Commercial tower of 3 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 15F Twin commercial towers of 6.6 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 56C Nakshatra's commercial tower of 5 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 47F BeFree corporate tower of 3 lakh sq feet is under construction
In 56M a Multi Level Car Parking with a commercial tower of 5 lakh sq ft BUA is being built.

I think I covered all known projects in the CBD. Venus group's 5 lakh square feet BUA project is recently allotted a plot but location is unknown but I'm sure its in Block-13 since rest of the blocks in processing area are sold out.

All in all along with new foreign universities, the IFSC is booming.
GIFT city is blowing up. What is the land prices there for an acre? I believe Gujarat will be a big engine of economic growth given the stability it offers. Ya'll Nibbiars should check out Gujarat especially GIFT city and Dholera. Who knows you might hit it big and financially settled for life.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
GIFT city is blowing up. What is the land prices there for an acre? I believe Gujarat will be a big engine of economic growth given the stability it offers. Ya'll Nibbiars should check out Gujarat especially GIFT city and Dholera. Who knows you might hit it big and financially settled for life.
More than 1 crore square feet worth office space is already operational/under construction/allotted. Thats more than 1 lakh high paying jobs right there.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mithi River Water Quality Improvement Project. The Package 4. Diversion of wastewater from Bapat and Safed Pul Nallas near airport to Dharavi STP through tunnels.This Terratec TBM which was early used for MSDP project is now being used by Jkumar.

FwTJuJNX0AAw3oz.jpeg

Sahil Infra.

Blackmamba

Country flag
what kind of rakes are these. are these the old models or a new model of rake?
Senior railway officials said that allocation has been made for 8-car Vande Bharat trains, which will cost ₹65 crore per rake. The government has calculated the capital required for manufacturing these new sets of trains. The Indian Railways is looking at manufacturing 1,000 Vande Bharat rakes, of 8-car configuration, at a cost of ₹8.125 crore per coach. During the financial year of 2023-24, an allocation of ₹10 lakh has been made for designing the concept and primary research.
8-car mini Vande Bharat trains get funds from budget; to run intercity | Mumbai news - Hindustan Times

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
14-B is BIFC-2 of 3 lakh square feet BUA
14-H is Cybage Software office of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-G is Ozone Vishwanath Commercial tower of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-F is Commercial Office tower of 1.2 lakh square feet BUA
14-C is Junomoneta Corporate office of 3 lakh square feet BUA
14-E and 14-D are Bakeri commercial office projects of 5.4 lakh square feet BUA
View attachment 205627

13C is sold to Shivalik for a 5.1 lakh square feet office and 13A is being offered in a recent tender for 4 lakh sq feet commercial development.
View attachment 205630

15D is sold to Shilp for a 5 lakh sq ft commercial development and 15E is offered in recent tender for a commercial development of 5 lakh sq ft.
View attachment 205631

16E is for Savvy Marina, 25B and 25C is sold to Shilp, 16D is sold to Shivalik, 25D is sold to Bakeri, 16C is sold to BU Bhandari. All residential.
View attachment 205632

32 and 33 are for Gujarat Maritime University
View attachment 205633

D-Mart at 50A and CTRL-S Data Centre at 48D (Don't know where this plot is since Plot A is already sold and a data centre is already built).
View attachment 205634

37C is for Shivalik twisted commercial tower of 5 lakh sq feet BUA and 35B is for Shilp commercial tower of 5 lakh sq feet as well.
View attachment 205635

41D and 41C is for Sobha Avalon residential. Sobha apparently also has a few more plots in Block 46.
View attachment 205636View attachment 205637

53-D is Kavyaratna's commercial office tower of 5.2 lakh sq feet BUA.
View attachment 205638

In 12A IFSCA Commercial tower of 3 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 15F Twin commercial towers of 6.6 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 56C Nakshatra's commercial tower of 5 lakh sq ft BUA is under construction
In 47F BeFree corporate tower of 3 lakh sq feet is under construction
In 56M a Multi Level Car Parking with a commercial tower of 5 lakh sq ft BUA is being built.

I think I covered all known projects in the CBD. Venus group's 5 lakh square feet BUA project is recently allotted a plot but location is unknown but I'm sure its in Block-13 since rest of the blocks in processing area are sold out.

All in all along with new foreign universities, the IFSC is booming.
Very based Dividing the title and role of Financial hub across the entire country is a must.
Cannot put all your eggs in one basket.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
One Question
After DFC are created will the Goods train traffic completly shift away from passengar lines?
I think some frequency of Goods train must keep running at night time when the local trains are less frequent.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
One Question
After DFC are created will the Good train traffic completly shift away from passengar lines?
I think some frequency of Goods train must keep running at night time when the local trains are less frequent.
Yes goods trains will stop or frequency will be be highly reduced on the routes, helping improve Indian Railways punctuality of passenger trains.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
One Question
After DFC are created will the Goods train traffic completly shift away from passengar lines?
estimate is 30% of freight will still be on old network for these states.
========
The project’s significance lies in the fact that once fully operational, 70 per cent of the goods trains will shift to the DFC, thereby freeing up the existing tracks entirely for passenger trains.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
estimate is 30% of freight will still be on old network for these states.
========

interestingly while looking for this data, found another nugget...

E&Y wallahs in 2007-08 estimated India's GDP will be 83 trillion INR in 2021-22, India's real GDP was around 149 trillion INR.

Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 6.45.11 PM.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles