Indo China War Simulation Thread

Aestas Vivax

Country flag
I like your positions / distributions, unfortunately I can't / won't help you with correct SAM/radars because I fear I will disclose the ORBAT and a black Omni van will pick me up.

Question,
  • Can you add EW units ?
  • Add Army AD units as well in tandem with AF AD units. Assume Army AD units are deployed close to border & big Army bases.
  • Where is big boy S-400 ?
Current positions are all based on real positions, 90% are. OSINT was used to fulfil this (took me a bit). Would love if you give me a "rough" estimate of some locations, so that we both aren't in a cell together. [U can PM me]

EW units, yes, I can.

Right now, I have not put Army AD, only AF AD since there's more OSINT about it. Will place them down after I add China and Pakistan's air assets in the region. I also need to find information to put it (think of what the potential AD would be between 2028/2030.)

S-400s, gonna place them down. They are in Bhu-... Oh, the guy in the White Omni is waving at me.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Is this still happening?
Well unfortunately not at the moment.. :/ too much stuff going on IRL for me.

If you wish I can help a bit with your approach(which is better as CMANO simulates it at a good level) wherever you need help. My thought was that the umpire could use CMANO and then factions could give out orders(what to do, why to do it, etc, fully explained) based on the information they receive from umpire about units sighted(picture/textual) and the umpire plays that move in CMANO

Blademaster

Why would any loyal Indian map out sensitive Indian military installations and bases and high value targets for all the enemies out there to see? I don’t mind the mapping of such military targets as long as they are Pakistani or Chinese military locations.

Aestas Vivax

Country flag
Why would any loyal Indian map out sensitive Indian military installations and bases and high value targets for all the enemies out there to see? I don’t mind the mapping of such military targets as long as they are Pakistani or Chinese military locations.
Mainly because this is only OSINT information, not looking for sensitive sites. You are telling me that the enemy will use this mapped out items rather than have their own people look for it.

All of the mapped stuff is available online, and I haven't provided the exact location with the images. Even you can find them yourself if you wish.

The enemy has more information on us than ee can produce online. Using Wikimania, you can find out that the Russians have marked out alot of our military bases.

The main goal is to simulate a war, hence the need for there to have some sort of accuracy.

Aestas Vivax

Country flag
Well unfortunately not at the moment.. :/ too much stuff going on IRL for me.

If you wish I can help a bit with your approach(which is better as CMANO simulates it at a good level) wherever you need help. My thought was that the umpire could use CMANO and then factions could give out orders(what to do, why to do it, etc, fully explained) based on the information they receive from umpire about units sighted(picture/textual) and the umpire plays that move in CMANO
Oh that is fine.

And yes, I do want to organize this umpire based system. I would probably be ready with everything mapped out either in March or May and can organize something like this.

The PDF guys seem to be ready to play their side. Would love if you and Joe and the others get and make a DFI server, or join the PDF one, as well, so that I could coordinate everything in real time.

Would love if someone with Command could help me with this. [Cri]

Aestas Vivax

Country flag
WIP - Used some in-game ORBAT, and modification. Will verify Airbases soon. (Northern and other area Air Defense not included). White Circle is radar coverage, red is SAM range.

1708076714366.png

Aestas Vivax

Country flag
Fear not, I have been told I have been royally fucked as everything turned into 0s (Damn you MSS, I will find ur agent this time), so I am rebuilding everything with the experience I have gained and will have backups. (Working on China this time)

1708427058907.png

Made modifications and general assumptions of Air Defense, modifying it with an eye to ensure some sort of accuracy (too many under-construction items).

1708426800671.png

Aestas Vivax

Country flag
Chinese Airbases are rather threatening, but fortunately, a stone's throw away from the Indian Border.

1708454636946.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles