India's Moon Exploration Program

Vamsi

Country flag
Guys, can anyone post exactly what mudi ji said about future Mars & Venus missions ??

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
Guys I have a question. Why only photos? Why don't these missions send videos? Is there a maximum limit to how much data can be transferred from Moon to Earth?
Low Speed Connection. If i am not wrong its under 2 mbps. This is the reason the lander was sending live pictures every 45-50 seconds to the isro. Pretty sure lander is collection al lot of data which will be beamed back later.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Guys I have a question. Why only photos? Why don't these missions send videos? Is there a maximum limit to how much data can be transferred from Moon to Earth?
1 phtoto takes few kilobytes.
30 frames per second take MBs
few seconds of video doesn't give more info than few still photos, but much more transmission capacity. Also Data packet loss and all needs to be covered, which is separate issue also.

mcpo117

Country flag
1 phtoto takes few kilobytes.
30 frames per second take MBs
few seconds of video doesn't give more info than few still photos, but much more transmission capacity. Also Data loss and all needs to be covered, which is separate issue also.
understood. I'm fine with images. Just a video of Pragyan rolling out the ramp would've given Armstrong kinda vibe. Just saying. I'm losing my sh*t tonight.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
understood. I'm fine with images. Just a video of Pragyan rolling out the ramp would've given Armstrong kinda vibe. Just saying. I'm losing my sh*t tonight.
Yeah, will be probably available by tonight

Rovers and all usually are very very slow, literally snails pace to prevent accidents. Tomorrow by moring we should have proper view of rover.

Country flag

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Depends upon what and when ISRO chooses to release.
Sorry didn't see your message. Please forgive me. I posted with a screenshot. Pls don't delete it.
Jayant Bhandari is still an absolute mosquito of white man's shit as he was in 2015. I completely forgot about this ass long ago but all you idiots again reminded me of him. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Azaad

Country flag
Oh my, just when I thought I was missing some grade a wit and sarcasm.
And as far as I can see, still not paying any rent. :laugh:
Complimenting one for such great restraint exhibited especially since the occasion demanded the opposite is a sin too now a days , I see. What tragic times we live in !!

Still not paying any rent ?? You literally wrote a post congratulating ISRO & all India . IN A FEW WORDS. It must be the first time in your life you were ever so laconic. Look forward to more such encores.

IMG-20230823-WA0026.jpg

Global Defence

Articles