India's Moon Exploration Program

TopWatcher

Country flag
When will rover will be deployed. Will live cast from rover going to happen ?

Last edited:

TopWatcher

Country flag
I have one question, how space agency works, does they work 24 hours or automated systems at work because space event can happen anytime in 24 hours, how scientist set their body clock.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
When will rover will be deployed. Will love cast from rover going to happen ?

me and the bois are gonna play this for the village to hear if everything goes well

Naayagan meedum vara
Ettu thikkum bayamdhanae

(the hero is back again, and all the 8 directions are vary of his arrival)
Ivan varalaarum
Oru yugam paadum

(he will create history, people will sings about him for an entire yuga)

vikram.........vikram.........vikram..............vikram.................

angryIndian

Country flag
I have one question, how space agency works, does they work 24 hours or automated systems at work because space event can happen anytime in 24 hours, how scientist set their body clock.
They work in shifts.Typically one batch works from morning to afternoon,second batch works from afternoon till late evening and the 3rd batch works in the night shift.

Varoon2

Country flag
Hope this is not sarcasm. Orbiting the moon is not hard at all. South Korea can do it. even UAE can orbit Mars on first attempt.
What the writer was referring to is the lunar orbit capture, it has to be done at a precise speed.Not too fast or too slow. Even K.Sivan back then called the event " heart stopping". ISRO has done it on its own, 3 times, flawlessly. Yes, the claim can be questioned. But some science writer definitely made it πŸ™‚

Vamsi

Country flag
I think it will be delayed to Aug 27th i.e Sunday....if they announced it like this, then there's a high probability of delay....last time in 2018, 1st they leaked to media that CY-2 launch might be delayed & then they officially delayed it.....same might happen now ....reason is Mudi ji is attending BRICS summit tomorrow.....so they are gonna delay it to Aug 27th

Cheran

Country flag
I think it will be delayed to Aug 27th i.e Sunday....if they announced it like this, then there's a high probability of delay....last time in 2018, 1st they leaked to media that CY-2 launch might be delayed & then they officially delayed it.....same might happen now ....
I think this can be read as -

As of now everything is normal, we will keep on monitoring & if on 23rd there is any concern then it (landing) will be postponed.

This is for any upcoming emergency condition or so i think.

Vamsi

Country flag

As of now everything is normal, we will keep on monitoring & if on 23rd there is any concern then it (landing) will be postponed.

How will they land without Mudi ji's presence??.....it's a big PR for him...this news from SAC director is nothing but preparing us for the inevitable delay

Asmaka Mahajanapada

Country flag
I think it will be delayed to Aug 27th i.e Sunday....if they announced it like this, then there's a high probability of delay....last time in 2018, 1st they leaked to media that CY-2 launch might be delayed & then they officially delayed it.....same might happen now ....reason is Mudi ji is attending BRICS summit tomorrow.....so they are gonna delay it to Aug 27th

Varoon2

Country flag

The whole of India, and parts of the world, are eagerly awaiting the date of Wednesday the 23rd. There would have to be some major issue to postpone it 4 days.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Once landed rover can stay on ground for 14 days. But if delay then they have to change landing site or shorten the time. Rover is safe in orbit πŸ’«.
Lunar day or night doesn't depend on when CY3 lands, maybe where it lands, but I don't think it's going to make any difference

SavageKing456

Country flag
I don't think so,chandrayan 3 is destined to land on 23rd August 2023

Global Defence

Articles