India's Moon Exploration Program

SKC

Country flag
Sivan sir is also an excellent leader, our CE-20 engine project happened under him, only thing he lacked is good communication skill unfortunately, & this gave a bad impression on him
I don't think communication skills has anything to do with Sivan Sir's bad impression as ISRO Chief.

TopWatcher

Country flag
30x100 is the final parking orbit just before descent, so I don't think there is any issue regarding that.

I don't know what security issues really are, though
It means something really happened with CY2 which we dont know or not revealed by ISRO. Something sabotage.

TopWatcher

Country flag
Was trying to find the Richard step tweet, couldn't find it. It so great that even a normal person can track our CY-3, great for all space enthus!!
If a normal person can track CY3 signal, doesn't it also intervene in signals send by ISRO ?

astransastra

Country flag
30x100 is the final parking orbit just before descent, so I don't think there is any issue regarding that.

I don't know what security issues really are, though
Right, i was little concerned about all these orbital correction measures may have consumed some fuel reserves of lander which already got separated from main propulsion system. It could be nothing and ISRO may be confident...i may just be thinking too much!

Chinmoy

Country flag
If a normal person can track CY3 signal, doesn't it also intervene in signals send by ISRO ?
It's just like listening to Radio. You could tune your receiver to receive signals from the transmitter. But in order to transmit the same, you would require the similar setup of a radio station.

Even if you have that setup, when it comes to transmit encrypted data over radio wave and intervene the signal, you would require the same encryptor and decryptor running the same algorithm. Otherwise all you would get is just statics over the radio wave.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles