Indian Special Forces

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
I can't stand this shitty tavor anymore. Had the pleasure to hold it in my hands some days ago, (don't ask how) and this bitch is so hard to turn around during CQB lmao (talking about the OG variant). When is the para sf and marcos getting arads mannnn
Second that. I did hold the Tavor at a gun show, never fired it though but did try out the Steyr Aug at a gun range and felt bullpups are just weird both ergonomically and the ease of movements, particularly for someone who had the opportunity to tryout an AR platform.

With the transition to Arads, our SF will have to go thru a whole new learning curve as well. Hopefully we'll phase out bullpups for good

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 257530
What is this? Where the fuck is the accountability? Is this supposed to be the SF of so called 4th strongest country who is fantasized about fighting 2 front war with Pakistan and China simultaneously while emerging Victorious by 74IQ "feeling proud indian army" fan boys? Everything in this pic is straight up from 2000s. And what are they here for? Patrolling roads in front of media for photo ops and then everyone back to normal just like before? These fking red collars
Take away the Tavors and they’d have sh!t equipment even for an infantry/COIN unit. How ‘SF’ continue to outfit themselves like this even to then day utterly blows my mind. There are 100s of well paid officers who have presided over this situation and none of them seemingly done a thing to change it

Why I will never believe the ‘things will get bet in 1/2/5/10 years’ crowd. Every single time the reality hits it is this utter mess. Absolutely zero progress in 15+ years- a lifetime in these matters. Hand picked equipment for joint exercises is the most disingenuous and frankly deplorable behaviour possible- they know what is needed but give two hoots about making it happen at the tip of the spear.

serious countries win wars, unserious masala countries get their a$$es whoooped and take comfort that (on paper) they have more conventional strength than a failed state neighbour

abingdonboy

Country flag
Leave the kit alone...lets believe Major Jacob that they can drink gutter ka pani and be naked and see at night and smeel like nature ...fine

Where are the kills?

Another op..another failure

Blamming terrain like its a foreign countr..what terrain..NE has worse terrain than this.

This place is right next to Rajouri district..there has been no succes.

Meri teraf se gear chodo kapde bhi mat pehno..but result to do.
Perhaps the most pertinent point

we only see these guys in broad daylight and reacting to the enemy by doing these absurd full force dismounted oatrols

why do you not hear about them hunting down the enemy on their own terms every single night?

even police units in the west know better than this

abingdonboy

Country flag

The Indian army has a weird mix of ancient, latest, Expensive and cheap equipmentView attachment 258103

No standardization
Playing dress up

shiny boots, pristine uniform and knee/elbow pads (lol) straight out of the packet

non serious army, non serious country

It still blows my mind you can be this serious after decades of apparent experience, how utterly inept is the feedback mechanism if this is the result. It does not paint a good picture for if they should ever need to fight a full scale war- the Ukrainians showed the benefit of flexibility early on in the war, the Russians kept throwing meat at the problem. Let’s not pretend we don’t know what the Indian military would do

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Playing dress up

shiny boots, pristine uniform and knee/elbow pads (lol) straight out of the packet

non serious army, non serious country

It still blows my mind you can be this serious after decades of apparent experience, how utterly inept is the feedback mechanism if this is the result. It does not paint a good picture for if they should ever need to fight a full scale war- the Ukrainians showed the benefit of flexibility early on in the war, the Russians kept throwing meat at the problem. Let’s not pretend we don’t know what the Indian military would do
Experience counts in sec not in war

USA was a virgin in world war and look what it did...with shitty technology and not the best trained too but still went to win.

In a China India war i know we have no chance not coz we are poor or less in numbers but we are incompetent in our systems.

Whoever was jumping after Major Jacobs interview and calling Indian SF invincible coz of racial superiority concept he was indirectly giving cant raise his head now and the magic word is Rajouri..

operations after operations and incompency level is so that now they cant even save civilians.

Indeed the Para of 95-97 was better than this.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Experience counts in sec not in war

USA was a virgin in world war and look what it did...with shitty technology and not the best trained too but still went to win.

In a China India war i know we have no chance not coz we are poor or less in numbers but we are incompetent in our systems.

Whoever was jumping after Major Jacobs interview and calling Indian SF invincible coz of racial superiority concept he was indirectly giving cant raise his head now and the magic word is Rajouri..

operations after operations and incompency level is so that now they cant even save civilians.

Indeed the Para of 95-97 was better than this.
As I said above- feedback mechanism is nonexistent

money is an easy and increasingly stupid red herring.

some cultures are better than others- Japanese have been dirt poor but through discipline and national effort have achieved utter success in everything from military to tech to culture

Indians piling their streets up with trash, Japanese public clean up their stadiums after they have used them

India will be utterly curb stomped and we all know it. A few inbreds are running rampant in JK unable to be defeated by 10,000s of ‘professionals’

Blood+

Country flag
As I said above- feedback mechanism is nonexistent

money is an easy and increasingly stupid red herring.

some cultures are better than others- Japanese have been dirt poor but through discipline and national effort have achieved utter success in everything from military to tech to culture

Indians piling their streets up with trash, Japanese public clean up their stadiums after they have used them

India will be utterly curb stomped and we all know it. A few inbreds are running rampant in JK unable to be defeated by 10,000s of ‘professionals’
Nah, the day will be saved on account of terrain and sacrifice of 10s upon 10s of thousands of poor rank and file soldiers, NCOs and Junior Officers. We'll prevail, or rather hang on by the very skin of our teeth (hopefully) by drowning our enemies in our own blood and burying them under our own corpses, Imperium Guard style.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Nah, the day will be saved on account of terrain and sacrifice of 10s upon 10s of thousands of poor rank and file soldiers, NCOs and Junior Officers. We'll prevail, or rather hang on by the very skin of our teeth (hopefully) by drowning our enemies in our own blood and burying them under our own corpses, Imperium Guard style.
Early gains China makes will never be reversed- Indian establishment will, like Kargil, pretend to sleep on every warning and indication.

map of India will forever be changed that’s for sure

Blood+

Country flag
Early gains China makes will never be reversed- Indian establishment will, like Kargil, pretend to sleep on every warning and indication.

map of India will forever be changed that’s for sure
Yeah, that's almost a given if things go on the way it's been going on for....... forever. What I meant to say was that the disaster won't be as big as 1962 because the Norther and Eastern Commands have a lot more bodies to throw at them this time around.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles