Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
My friend who met him on holi said he made fuss about getting colours on him.
Weirdest comment - I dont like Getting Holi Colours on me either. Thats his perogative.

Kurdish CTG. These are the guys who hunt hard-core terrorists (the likes of PAFF) almost every week. Most of their ops are high profile where they operate with delta mostly. It baffles me everytime, Wherever America touches they change the whole base of that country's military. Ukraine, Phillipines, Indonesia, Middle East, lmao even fking talibs of Afghanistan 🤣. Why we hesitate to ask for help lol.

There is a seperate thread on World SOF. PLEASE DONT SPAM THIS THREAD

More work from Kuldeep Bhai
Please dont spam this thread.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Rajouri Poonch mess inke under start hua, couldn't control it, plus he looks like General Shepherd
- these could be his reasons
My friend who met him on holi said he made fuss about getting colours on him.
Also, here's a thing that came to my mind, I could be wrong so do explain me please.
How is the GOC to blame? Why aren't the divisional and brigade commander being blamed?

A friend pointed out that he is managing J&K, Leh, Ladakh, Nagarota, and Uttar Pradesh, you don't think he also has to look out in the other direction than just Kashmir? I explained to him that Kashmir is our strategic place so he has to look after it. But I very much agree that the Divisional and brigade commanders are responsible for the mess. He may have appointed them, and failed to take accountability from them.

However he was the Army Group commander, under him there were Corps commanders, then there are Divisional Commanders, and then there are Brigade commanders.

To be clear I'm not biased towards him, but me and @DumbPilot were discussing that there has to be logical reason about why he is not fit for the job.

All the infiltrations happening in the Poonch and Rajouri sector - where there must also be a Divisional/Brigade commander on the ground. How is he managing the infiltration? Why is the guy sitting inside the GHQ of Norther Command managing an entire front, responsible for repeated incursions in the same spot guarded by one of his indirect subordinates?

Last edited:

RDXChauhan

Country flag
Also, here's a thing that came to my mind, I could be wrong so do explain me please.
How is the GOC to blame? Why aren't the divisional and brigade commander being blamed?

A friend pointed out that he is managing J&K, Leh, Ladakh, Nagarota, and Uttar Pradesh, you don't think he also has to look out in the other direction than just Kashmir? I explained to him that Kashmir is our strategic place so he has to look after it. But I very much agree that the Divisional and brigade commanders are responsible for the mess. He may have appointed them, and failed to take accountability from them.

However he was the Army Group commander, under him there were Corps commanders, then there are Divisional Commanders, and then there are Brigade commanders.

To be clear I'm not biased towards him, but me and @DumbPilot were discussing that there has to be logical reason about why he is not fit for the job.

All the infiltrations happening in the Poonch and Rajouri sector - where there must also be a Divisional/Brigade commander on the ground. How is he managing the infiltration? Why is the guy sitting inside the GHQ of Norther Command managing an entire front, responsible for repeated incursions in the same spot guarded by one of his indirect subordinates?
Agreed, he's there for the top job

Let's see how things unfold

VictorDelta4

Country flag

@VictorDelta4 seems like vinayak bhaiya knows what's he is doing and so do forces who do you think is intrested in these that made Armasen work on these?
Awesome. Finally a proper recce rig! I am hoping this is based on end user demands. That would be the best way to introduce a product line.
We were talking about MG specific rigs the other day, this would fit right in with MG mag pouches on the sides with radio and other GP pouches spread out!

Arad Operator

Country flag
Awesome. Finally a proper recce rig! I am hoping this is based on end user demands. That would be the best way to introduce a product line.
We were talking about MG specific rigs the other day, this would fit right in with MG mag pouches on the sides with radio and other GP pouches spread out!
Didn't I say the something about Chinese Rigs, favorite of both the Army and militants!:D

VictorDelta4

Country flag
You sure it was due to PR and not rubbing hands with the politicians? All COAS appointments are made by the President and the ACC, after all. I expect some foreign deals getting through in the next few months.
Definitely a mix of both, but in order to be close to the scums politicians, you would need a clean PR image which is what he successfully achieved.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Now they have the homegrown alternative. Lets see how this pans out. The loadouts should be interesting to see.
Also push these to the COBRAs. They would benefit from it @NoobWannaLearn
Oh they would love it and rest assured AT definitely had talks with the forces before launching such specific use case equipment they are very small company which focuses on forces first they wouldn't launch something without any idea of what to do with the product 😉

p.s - the only thing I don't like about it is the colour it's classic Armasen colour but Rigs looks good in solid olive only to me or multicam

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles