Indian Special Forces

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Oh they would love it and rest assured AT definitely had talks with the forces before launching such specific use case equipment they are very small company which focuses on forces first they wouldn't launch something without any idea of what to do with the product 😉

p.s - the only thing I don't like about it is the colour it's classic Armasen colour but Rigs looks good in solid olive only to me or multicam
Multicam and Black. Two more variants would be great.

lexz09

Country flag
Some of the pigs are serving SSG/retired SSG troops, some are exTaliban/exTTP straight from Afghaniustan and some are FT from Pakistan/Tajiksitan with some local pigs offcourse!
I was hoping we could catch just one of them alive.. we really need to bust this whole nexus. My theory is that this group is attached with narcotics too. Remember they found 1 lakh cash with them? Need to bust the narcotic racket in order to stop their financing. And then need to find out these infiltration routes. CASO launched in noshera too and just now FAX came from higher office that input is received ki terrorists might attempt to do suicide attack in rajouri area in next 48 hours.. something big is building up but our agencies appear clueless.

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Are the intel grid and opsec rules are joke up in the valley? How on earth do you leak this in public domain?
@Arad Operator Could this be fake?
View attachment 257679
View attachment 257680
Probably fake,INTs can’t come like this most of the time (telling from experience)in cases like these the commanding officer gets a call from INT dept. that you can be under attack stay on alert for some time (also from experience Iam telling you) 😀
Can be true aswell btw but what I have seen it’s not like this if it is an actual INT god save our country :facepalm:

Arad Operator

Country flag
Probably fake,INTs can’t come like this most of the time (telling from experience)in cases like these the commanding officer gets a call from INT dept. that you can be under attack stay on alert for some time (also from experience Iam telling you) 😀
Can be true aswell btw but what I have seen it’s not like this if it is an actual INT god save our country :facepalm:
It looks reliable though, mentioned Nowshera and a CASO Op was started in Nowshera:)

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
It looks reliable though, mentioned Nowshera and a CASO Op was started in Nowshera:)
Idk but an INT leaking like this that too this recent is not a small thing this is not just a OPSEC violation this is dangerously bad for the security also this guy wouldn’t just be sitting in his home and sharing an actual INT on twitter lol

Articles