Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
God dayummmm (MARCOS & NSG sometime in future :daru: )
Swedish guys have a decent gun culture and if ur 18+ and with no history and good mental health it's easy for you to get licence they have pistol clubs too so yeah they know shit about guns which converts to even better knowledge in military and leds to a decent equipped unit here most guys in army don't know much about guns that much

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Swedish guys have a decent gun culture and if ur 18+ and with no history and good mental health it's easy for you to get licence they have pistol clubs too so yeah they know shit about guns which converts to even better knowledge in military and leds to a decent equipped unit here most guys in army don't know much about guns that much
Bhai Mai toh pareshan ho chuka hu gun license k liye meri family 1.5 saal se try krrhi hai saare forms wagera bhar diye background wagera sab clear hai aur last mai bole collector k samne jaake aapko form present krna hoga agr accept kia toh thik wrna nhi hoga bc self defence bhi luxury bna di hai

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Bhai Mai toh pareshan ho chuka hu gun license k liye meri family 1.5 saal se try krrhi hai saare forms wagera bhar diye background wagera sab clear hai aur last mai bole collector k samne jaake aapko form present krna hoga agr accept kia toh thik wrna nhi hoga bc self defence bhi luxury bna di hai
It's pretty much imposible to get a licence here if you don't know someone or ur not rich lol

kaboom

Country flag
licence Milne k baad bhi toh kitne restrictions hai set calibres allowed hai usme bhi jyada options nhi but set calibre .32 mai you can’t buy a glock like wtf am I supposed to do phek k marru goli :facepalm:
If possible buy a 20 Guage, it would give the best roi

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
If possible buy a 20 Guage, it would give the best roi
yea I had two options in mind either a shotgun or a .32 pistol now first I though glock32 but apparently it’s not allowed to buy glocks even tho they under the regulations set by govt.the the astr defence 32X pistol launched but idk how good is it first need to get license that’s the tough part :facepalm:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
yea I had two options in mind either a shotgun or a .32 pistol now first I though glock32 but apparently it’s not allowed to buy glocks even tho they under the regulations set by govt.the the astr defence 32X pistol launched but idk how good is it first need to get license that’s the tough part :facepalm:
Why you need a gun in first place ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles