Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Yeah I know these, but lets be honest these would be far too cumbersome for EDC. I was talking about something similar to this concept. This is a local brand and this product is targeted towards Police(detectives) Civies, for purposes like trekking or EMT guys who usually move with a lighter load on them.
1716285904169.png

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Temu just sells Chinese stuff right?
Yep, the delivery just takes longer since they're all ocean shipped to the US but the quality and durability really seems to be on par with the products I see on Amazon or Walmart

I wonder if these brands like Armasen and the likes actually have design and production facilities to build their product offerings from scratch or simply rebranding stuff bought off AliExpress in bulk like our Indian drone startups

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Yep, the delivery just takes longer since they're all ocean shipped to the US but the quality and durability really seems to be on par with the products I see on Amazon or Walmart

I wonder if these brands like Armasen and the likes actually have design and production facilities to build their product offerings from scratch or simply rebranding stuff bought off AliExpress in bulk like our Indian drone startups
I think armasen does. i have heard its reviews and it’s actually good now there is chances that they buy good quality stuff and rebrand it but i don’t think it will be profitable to them

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Armasen does have design facility and for production it used to be a hall with guys who did alot of work idk what's the situation rn haven't had any update in a long time

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Armasen does have design facility and for production it used to be a hall with guys who did alot of work idk what's the situation rn haven't had any update in a long time
Tell them to bring in modular chest rigs so that IA can move away from the rhodesian era vests!
ASC etc would be their biggest clients considering that's all you see them with!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Tell them to bring in modular chest rigs so that IA can move away from the rhodesian era vests!
ASC etc would be their biggest clients considering that's all you see them with!
Someone did suggest before too so maybe they are thinking on it IK he is too busy rn with all the visits to sf units but if I get a chance I will forward it

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Someone did suggest before too so maybe they are thinking on it IK he is too busy rn with all the visits to sf units but if I get a chance I will forward it
They have one on their website and it definitely can be a start if they develop 3/4 mag placards, add more real estate on the cummerbund, add more velcro and introduce danglers, radio pouches, PTT hooks etc

Global Defence

New threads

Articles