Banned
Country flag

I don't think SOBR is equivalent to gendemarie or nsg
It's basically central/federal swat if I am not wrong

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Not saying this because I cofounded Gearsmith but anyone who has their product could attest to what I am saying.
Already supplying to Paras from their tactical t shirts to their knee pads no clue about quality @airborneCommando has one I think
Me too have their Tactical t shirts and ultra pants.
Quality is Ok for the price.Not bad but quality is not top notch either. Size issues are there for the T shirts.The pants which worth 2400 is expected to have some fabric worth that money which should be stretchable and the cargos should be slim as per current trend .But theirs are too baggy. Then again i wont say they are doing any scam by selling patriotism.As they don’t have much volume sales they have to make a balance between price and quality.
PS: I ordered the black T shirt from them in July and had to replace it due to size issues and I received the replacement one only in January 😂. I was too much frustrated by that issue as they were not picking up the messages nor replying properly. Though for the delay they said they had to relocate their production facility due to some flood and send a flag patch for my inconvenience.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have a different opinion here
I can see lack of standardization
Few guys are equipped with bone conducting earphones
Ig 2 guys were wearing different helmet
Few weren't wearing gloves
It seems few didn't have battle belt

But sincerely I loved it atleast a force which takes opsec seriously and pr too

Latest Replies