Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
We need some companies doing work on combat medical gears...
I will do it if I get my hands on the necessary capital.... (which I most probably won't )

Anyone up for donating :)
Ye meri expertise and (aukat ke bahar he) so I am out.

Country flag
Yesterday I was watching northern command investiture ceremony. There one Naik was awarded sena medal, the announcer said he is from 19th battalion parachute regiment special forces. I at that moment thought she accidentally said 19th instead of 9th. Does that mean 19th has been raised?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yesterday I was watching northern command investiture ceremony. There one Naik was awarded sena medal, the announcer said he is from 19th battalion parachute regiment special forces. I at that moment thought she accidentally said 19th instead of 9th. Does that mean 19th has been raised?
Naa it's was just an example he gave so probably a mistake if whatever was raised we probably don't know the name

SierraDelta.IND

Country flag
I will do it if I get my hands on the necessary capital.... (which I most probably won't )

i will scam yall

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Let me explain my PTSD

In the mid 90s they when the newly created SF Regiment died a premature birth a Relative I was very close to and served in the Paras was absolutely gutted and demoralized by the politics. I must have been 13-14 or something at the time and that effected me as well- I didnt know what SF was or politics was etc etc but the only thing i held on to is that we need a SF Regiment.

Kargil came and went / 26/11 came and went and that Nostalgia Memory and emotion still held out for hope.

I am now in my 40s......
Now DFI is a command mujhe nhi pta tha itne senior bnde bhi hai yahan

armyofhind

Country flag

i will scam yall
Already happening for a while.

Axiostat products are really good. I have used them recently when I went into a slide on my bike. The bleeding stops within seconds.

Articles