Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
In India its an unofficial term used by some SF guys here and there. Other than that only semi-literate people have been throwing around the term online.
Using the term operator for sf still makes sense as Indian sf themselves have started using this term in last 2-3 years ( Every recently retired sf guys using this in every other podcast ) but using operator term for normal infantry is so dumb and posting them in those subreddit is even more stupid they hate anything Indian lol.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
how difficult is for us to let aside our ego and hire some US/NATO tier2 (not even tier1) sf retiree or trainer. :yawn:
Nearly impossible we should be greatful that atleast some units are hiring private instructors hiring ex foreign sf is going to be a longshot.

Reactions: SKC

SKC

Country flag
Pics from the recent exercise soo clearly indicate the tactics gap bw IA and other armies!
It's been years since those ninja-kammando trainer clowns have left but their effect is evident till now!View attachment 243021View attachment 243022
I am yet to see any single unit which knows the up to date stance of holding the rifles, walking while taking aim, etc etc.
If not these exercises then half the units will still use the infamous Rambo stance everywhere.

kaboom

Country flag
I am yet to see any single unit which knows the up to date stance of holding the rifles, walking while taking aim, etc etc.
If not these exercises then half the units will still use the infamous Rambo stance everywhere.
I have seen some very fine drills by regular infantry and some utter dogshit by the elites

This is a very fine drill imo.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles